Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:40 pm
Duncan looked at Gaston speculatively while Methos patted Kali sympathetically on the shoulder. In his mind's eye he saw the havoc wreaked on the street just outside Joe's the night he had first met Gaston, and ruefully shook his head, chuckling.

"If I do, I may have to charge you extra against my insurance," he smiled as his cell phone went off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:13 pm
The whole being patted thing got her to look at him like it was nuts for a moment before deciding it really didn't matter, she jumped a second later due to the phone, making her glare.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:48 pm
Gaston laughs. "You've been hanging around the old man too long, you know that, MacLeod?" Methos' influence is insidious, make no mistake.

Meanwhile, he grins a bit as he sips at his drink, letting the Highlander answer the phone and watching the antics between Methos and Kali with growing amusement.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 pm
MacLeod made "blah, blah, blah" motions at Gaston with his hand as he opened his phone. "MacLeod," he said.

Methos was smiling sweetly at Kali while trying to pretend that Gaston wasn't talking about him, when Mac stiffened.

"You're where?" he said into the phone, his expression a comical cross between delighted and alarmed. "When did you get in?"

Methos' eyes narrowed. "Is that--? Tell her to stay out of my things... No, don't. She'll take it as a challenge." He tried to grab for the phone, but Mac adroitly kept it out of the Old Man's range.

"We're at Joe's, but don't--" Duncan managed to get out before there was a click. "--bother coming..." he finished lamely.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:20 pm
"Oh dear hells, now what?" If her voice could have gotten any colder ice would have creeped over the table. "I swear you people are trying to give me a heart attack."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 am
"Let me guess, that was your insurance carrier. They heard I was in town and are on their way now to give you an updated quote. Maybe next time in town, I'll use an alias." Gaston watches Duncan on the phone with more than a little amusement...the 'blah blah blah' bit only proving his point.

At Methos' frenzied response, he mutters over his drink. "Now you know how I feel when I go home and find you rooting through my fridge..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:49 pm
Methos was staring at Mac's phone like it was a rat the Scot had been holding to his ear. "Talk about timing," he muttered. His expression brightened. "I know! We'll abandon the dojo! Leave town for a decade! She'll have moved on by then, and we can come back." He tossed a chunk of ice at Gaston. "I don't steal your credit cards, boy."

Mac put his phone away, his expression half way between dopey-dreamy and Dead Man Drinking Scotch. "Where were we?" he asked Gaston politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:09 pm
Kali honestly poked Adam at that, his shoulder, it was either hit him or poke him, she figured poking might be safer, it was a random her thing, "Chill out, and what are you talking about gesh? You're talking like a fish in midair." That really made no sense, but that was the point really.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:11 am
Kali's poke got Methos' attention, and he turned a comically bemused expression on her. "Really?" he said. "A fish in mid-air?"

Despite his behavior a moment ago, he hardly looked like a man in a panic. In fact, there seemed to be something vaguely amused twinkling behind his eyes. "D'ya ever wish you'd never found out about Immortals, Kali?" he asked in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:28 am
"Yes a fish in midair." See that was the easy part to answer, course so was the second part, but she paused anyway to shrug, "Oh then where would I be? Maybe married to some normal guy with some boring desk job and more sane, eh, what's the point of that? So no," Another shrug, "For one I'd be bored more often and wouldn't get to shoot as many people." She was at lest joking on the whole shooting people part, it was even clear that she was. "Besides if I wasn't meant to know I wouldn't ever of known."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Gaston snorts at Methos, flicking the ice cube back across the table. "No, you just slurp down enough beer for three mortal Irishmen to die of cirrhosis." This is only a minor gripe, since the Thieves Guild in New Orleans keeps his house stocked for him...part of the deal in which Gaston leaves them the hell alone in return. He gives Methos a friendly wink before answering MacLeod/

"I think we were talking about adjusting your insurance premiums enough to cover me joining your dojo. I promise, no automatic weapons fire within a one block radius." Seems he too remembers the incident out in the street a short time ago. That was a really bad night for a number of reasons that he won't go into right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:22 pm
"You believe in Fate?" Methos asked Kali, interested enough in her answer to momentarily be distracted from the shadow of possible coming disaster.

"Deal," Mac said to Gaston. "But if you break it -- or blow it up -- you get it fixed." Outside someone drove past the bar with a loud, powerful engine. A Jaguar, MacLeod guessed.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:24 pm
She gave a shrug and a nod, "Yeah, and yes I know it doesn't fit my personality, oh bloody well, everyone else has to get over it, so you do too, so sorry." Another shrug on that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:05 pm
"I'm over it," Methos shrugged, reaching for his beer.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:11 pm
That got her to narrow her eyes at him, not really in a glare, more like a mock glare before she gave a smile, "Okay then, good."

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff