Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:34 am
"well kid theres the problem to you our world is dream fantasy to us your world is, but not a dream, a nightmare, where people arn't bounded by honor. in my world you can kill, by death wager, which is the signing of a death match. we fight fair, our wars are signed on, in which the greatest evil in our world wouldn't last very long in a world where every one is expected to be kind to there nabor as if they where all family. and do not fear for my people for they are.... well lets talk more about your dream world. what is this mess of a place to you... a fantasy or a nightmare."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:14 pm
fuufuu blue
plug looked to ace to see if he did anything wrong and ace shrugged. plug turned around thn followed her down the hall.
She unlocked the door but before she opened it she turned to him & sighed then said calmly "Please whatever you do. don't touch anything." then she turned & walked into the room flipping the light switch. It was a large master bedroom, perfectly clean but with that lived in feeling to it but something else with it. In that room lingered a sense of death and pain. Luna walked over to the closet & started trying to open the lock  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:26 am
Vito scratched at his chin. He hadnt shved in a couple of days and it made a scratchy noise.

"My world....is in itself a sickening goal. I wake every morning with the intent to make it better, and i sleep every night knowing that i did at least a little good. Its a terrible place full of all 7 deadly sins and then some. Honestly though, its beautiful in its chaos. Your world would be a lovely place to visit, but i think i would find myself bored after a short while."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:04 pm
" it was..." ace said not wanting to talk about it any longer

"so whats behind door number 1 luna." he said only focusing on her and the lock, he loved to break into tough locks but the one she was having a hard time with was one of the easier ones and wouldn't waste his time on such things  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:32 pm
Vito sighed and clapped ace on the shoulder. He knew what was goin on in a way. He'd never been sucked into an alternate dimension, but he had indeed felt homesick.

"Who knows man, one way or another you got yourself here right? Theres gotta be a way back, science has no prejudiced freind. 'Sides that, once we take care of stuff, i dont think going back to my training would have the same flare if you can see what i mean."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:41 am
fuufuu blue
" it was..." ace said not wanting to talk about it any longer

"so whats behind door number 1 luna." he said only focusing on her and the lock, he loved to break into tough locks but the one she was having a hard time with was one of the easier ones and wouldn't waste his time on such things
"You said you needed a gun right?" she saud then the lock popped open & the door sld to the side, reveiling almost every gun, sowrd, dagger, or otherwise weapon known to man & she smirked to herself & whispered "good ol' mom, her collection must have grown without my knowing."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:13 pm
plug didn't respond with emotion just picked up a few as if analizing them then put them back. he pulled something out from inside his shirt after looking at all the guns and blades. it was a gun from linx. the gun was based off of energy from surounding area and acted like normal bullets exept haveing worse effects. he changed a few parts here and there to fit a normal pistol the pointed it. "i've always had this talent to see inside of teech and junk sometimes if i focus i can even control them, but listen i didn't need a gun i said i wanted to see how advanced your world was. examining a worlds weapons are a very powerful way to see how far they've come and where there going." plug said smileing as he pulled out another and chhanged the same parts again. now his guns could take all human bullets.

"listen vito... my training is very tough and hard but that has nothing to do with my world. i can go home when ever i want it's not that hard, but there wouldn't be much to return to, after i left a greater evil then my father and his nightmares swept across linx, and with out our great warroirs to help our great kingdom fell into ashes. now i have never seen it, but i have dreamed of my world and it's current state in my nightmares, i don't sleep any more, nor do i like to think of it because... well because it was my kingdom and my responsablitly, and i let my people down." ace said balling his hand into a fist until he drew blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:07 am
"Hah, is this the greatest warrior i know accepting defeat? If these nightmares fight fair then there shouldnt be any problems. If they dont, then youve already gotten a taste of that. So we take back your kingdom, that is of course if youd accept the help of a little mortal like me...."

Vito grinned and stood. He turned to Ace and offered his hand. He knew Ace could stand perfectly well on his own, it was more of a gesture.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:11 pm
ace looked at him coldly. "you fool... my kingdoms defeat has nothing to do with the nightmares, because if Mugan was transported here as well, his army of nightmares couldn't have defeated my army, they would have failed dramatically. what must have happened is simple, another evil was transported from my world from there own and the evil was great enough to destroy my kingdom in a matter of days. in my dreams this evil is called the plague, and although i don't fully understand it, i know it infects people with darkness in there hearts. the pure are immune and the children are also immune but they alone couldn't fight the plague. they where all killed by there loved ones, slaughtered by there friends, and slaughtered by the plague. yes it's true i can go back any time i want, but that doesn't change the fact that there is no longer a linx to return to. now if you would like to assist, or want me to help you train that we can do, but until i can a way to bring back the lives that where taken by the plague i'm afraid to say theres no hope in just trying to rush in and kill every on in sight." ace explained  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:52 am
"we had the plague here. It was used as a propaganda. There were experiments done in northern africa or the french legionaires, it was found that any infected with this gene became extremely susceptible to suggestion. It was put out of commission because it had a 1 in 10 success rate, military projects like that happen all the time, but you said that some were immune, and if thts the case then there are survivors and a chance to rebuild. There is little hope, but is still there...."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:07 pm
fuufuu blue
plug didn't respond with emotion just picked up a few as if analizing them then put them back. he pulled something out from inside his shirt after looking at all the guns and blades. it was a gun from linx. the gun was based off of energy from surounding area and acted like normal bullets exept haveing worse effects. he changed a few parts here and there to fit a normal pistol the pointed it. "i've always had this talent to see inside of teech and junk sometimes if i focus i can even control them, but listen i didn't need a gun i said i wanted to see how advanced your world was. examining a worlds weapons are a very powerful way to see how far they've come and where there going." plug said smileing as he pulled out another and chhanged the same parts again. now his guns could take all human bullets.

"listen vito... my training is very tough and hard but that has nothing to do with my world. i can go home when ever i want it's not that hard, but there wouldn't be much to return to, after i left a greater evil then my father and his nightmares swept across linx, and with out our great warroirs to help our great kingdom fell into ashes. now i have never seen it, but i have dreamed of my world and it's current state in my nightmares, i don't sleep any more, nor do i like to think of it because... well because it was my kingdom and my responsablitly, and i let my people down." ace said balling his hand into a fist until he drew blood.
"Yeah well better get back to the others, They'll probably be wondering what we are up to." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:46 pm
plug chuckled. "aww you mean you don't want me to ace what we did, i think he would love to know what we did in a secret room of the house for a good half hour." he said jokingly

"that is true, but was hoping more along the line of a rebellion. the plague isn't man made, it was expirements from some techno nerd that just got loose, it was something more. somthing from along time ago. i can't explain all of it like i said but i do know like i said if you want to take part in the final battle you are going to have to train with me, you must be ready for any and everything, by that i mean you're going to have to use your powers." ace said  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:23 am
fuufuu blue
plug chuckled. "aww you mean you don't want me to ace what we did, i think he would love to know what we did in a secret room of the house for a good half hour." he said jokingly

"that is true, but was hoping more along the line of a rebellion. the plague isn't man made, it was expirements from some techno nerd that just got loose, it was something more. somthing from along time ago. i can't explain all of it like i said but i do know like i said if you want to take part in the final battle you are going to have to train with me, you must be ready for any and everything, by that i mean you're going to have to use your powers." ace said
Luna laughed a bit "Yeah lets go. Knowing Ace he is probably over reacting as it is." she said heading for the door  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:10 am
Vito stood abruptl;y and his eyes widened.

"Does that mean you can teach me?!?! Luna doesnt want me to get hurt, so shes trying to get out of it. But i know that i need to become stronger, and i doubt that ill get muc tougher as a regular swordsman. I dont know what kind of powers ill have. Ive never had very complicated emotions, but i want to try. "

Vito sat down again and looked down at his hands. The scrapes of the previous battle had dissappeared. He was the healthiest person he knew, and he was tougher than a sack of rocks, but it still wasnt enough.

"This is the next inevitable step... it needs to happen."  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:11 pm
ace shuck his head. "i'll train you." he said feeling luna and plug coming back.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff