Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaianos Argentinos

Back to Guilds

Tags: Argentina, EspaƱol, Peron, Empanada, Tururu 

Reply Lindos Recuerdos
English practice and help (Ayuda con el Ingles y practica) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 am
User Image
**Mia Says;**

I have a project work about american black heroes for american history >.<;; thing is if I browse the web my teacher who is no a** will know cause she already told us not to google info....sigh sigh....google is mah life man!!!! T__T
ok so I will have to fckn read the fcn books and magazines to make a two page minimun article....anyone with the same kind of killer assigment? T__T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 am
Never happened to me, hell, I'm even encouraged to use internet for help XP  

Free Man Matt

Frutillitas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 am
Baby Angel Mia
User Image
**Mia Says;**

I have a project work about american black heroes for american history >.<;; thing is if I browse the web my teacher who is no a** will know cause she already told us not to google info....sigh sigh....google is mah life man!!!! T__T
ok so I will have to fckn read the fcn books and magazines to make a two page minimun article....anyone with the same kind of killer assigment? T__T

look up in wikipedia and the Encarta enciclopedy (sp?)
biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:49 am
mmmh... random comment...
oh! no no! today I will go to buy a new guitar!! biggrin 3nodding  

Chester-Max

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 am
User Image
**Mia Says;**

That's awesome Maxi wow good for you!!!
@Mati you mean you are not even encouraged to use it? like your teachers do not ask you to use online info for your assignments?
@Flor yeah i think encarta will work since you can always tell the teacher you have the paper encarta edition hehe but i think I will have to write a lot anyways >.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:08 am
Hey that's a pretty cool topic Mia, we dont have problems speaking english though when it comes to composition topics then I call Mia cause she is the imaginative one heheh >.> heheh  

IcarusResurrection

xStxJimmyx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:36 am
http://nososvosxsoyyo.blogspot.com

You can always cheat and use google without telling her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flasheos De Un Chico Con Rulos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Baby Angel Mia
User Image
**Mia Says;**
@Mati you mean you are not even encouraged to use it? like your teachers do not ask you to use online info for your assignments?

More like the other way round, my teachers always say that I should use internet.  

Free Man Matt

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:53 am
User Image
**Mia Says;**

well Mati why dont you use it then? you are lucky !!
God state schools promote kids to use internet but mom says it is cause they are trying the kids to actually do some homework >.<
@Jimmy she has warned us about having a way to find the cheating, and i know she can do it by associating words and phrases she will check i'm sure...
anyways I bought a book and now Im looking for some info so np
thanks anyways

so what is everyone up to?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:00 am

I'm tired and sad.. xD
I don't want to start school tomorrow... crying

User Image

Frutillitas

xStxJimmyx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 am
http://nososvosxsoyyo.blogspot.com

Baby Angel Mia
User Image
**Mia Says;**
@Jimmy she has warned us about having a way to find the cheating, and i know she can do it by associating words and phrases she will check i'm sure...
xd

not much really, today's a friend's b-day, but i dunno if i'm going to go actually...
And i started GYM yesterday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flasheos De Un Chico Con Rulos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:06 pm
hahahaha rofl

well today im going to call two friends (Angie and David) to play the guitar, then we will go to a party at night! my friends that are studying in Cordoba, they will came here!.

mmh nothing new after that I think.. neutral  

Chester-Max

Dolce Ragazza

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:40 am
Hi everyone n_n <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:58 am
Hi!  

Free Man Matt

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:26 pm
Im totally tired today I did a thousand things and I was supposed to do only one >.< thank God I spent half Friday doing homework so I didnt have to worry at the weekend...but then again tomorrow is Monday >.<
Just another boring monday....I wish it was Friday again  
Lindos Recuerdos

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces