Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Ask the Characters! ~*~Open~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a question?
  Hey... WHY AM I ANSWERING A QUESTION?! ITS YOUR JOB!!!
  ... Mebe ~_^
View Results

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:09 am
Envy homunculi 08
Dear older brother Envy (Envy homunculi 08 ),
Question here Why when I always saw some topic here into the Guild you always said that you wanna killing everyone and my older brother Ed (that he can be YOUR older brother since I'll already knows everything about your past.. Your true name is William just because dad giving that name to you) too?! I think it's very ridicolous, so stop it!?! icon_scream.gif icon_stressed.gif
Your lil sister Edwardina

Dear Edwardina
actually if i considered you, Al and edward as family i would actulally be edward's older brother after all, i died was i was 18 years old. anyway to answer your question i hate edward because he carrys hohenhiem blood in his veins and i hated everything about me when i was "William Elric" and i want to kill edward because i hate humans
-Envy

eek wait....i thought you died from murcury poisoning prematurely @_@....  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:56 am
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo
Envy homunculi 08
Question here Why when I always saw some topic here into the Guild you always said that you wanna killing everyone and my older brother Ed (that he can be YOUR older brother since I'll already knows everything about your past.. Your true name is William just because dad giving that name to you) too?! I think it's very ridicolous, so stop it!?! icon_scream.gif icon_stressed.gif

Dear Edwardina
actually if i considered you, Al and edward as family i would actulally be edward's older brother after all, i died was i was 18 years old. anyway to answer your question i hate edward because he carrys hohenhiem blood in his veins and i hated everything about me when i was "William Elric" and i want to kill edward because i hate humans
-Envy

eek wait....i thought you died from murcury poisoning prematurely @_@....

i did die from mercury poisoning but that was when i was 18 years old meaning i was still a teenager i wasn't an adult  

Envy homunculi 08

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Ehmehm.. U__U Someone haven't noticed my answer that I've telling some days ago, isn't true??? -------->
Envy homunculi 08

Dear Edwardina
-Envy

"That's not so true! If you went to killing my older brother Ed.. Then... I probably went desperated.. And.... Doing that..." *she then paused for a second and suddenly she yelled sadly but quite nervous* "Doing that damnit Human Transmutation like I've was taking that always.." *she then suddenly stops to talk as her hands covered quickly her mouth and her gold eyes went to resized quite small but then she looking more sad as she went to look before Al and then Ed and Envy* Well.. Yeah.. Al.. Ed.. Envy.. There was a very hiding secret that I weren't talking to all of ya.. I... I really doing a human transmutation with my old childhood friends and so.. Here's the resultat.. *she then picked on one part of her black jacket as she pulled it up discovering then an automail* This is the more result I've gotcha after doing a human transmutation.. I.. I so never telling this hidding secret to all of ya because I were afraided that then you all three went to getting hated me more as getting afraid and scared from me... *she then sighed more times into a painful sadly sigh on* S-sorry then.. Envy.. I don't giving you then the chance to killing my older brother because if so I went to sacrificed another part of my body.. Maybe my last true leg.. Or maybe my memory too... *she then looked Envy with quite sadly-mad eyes on and after then she puts down her face as she looking the floor ignored Al, Ed and Envy's faces*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:04 pm
((ok this tread hasn't moved in a while so shall make it move))
anyone else have a question for me?  

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:23 pm
Dear Envy,
Why do you want to answer questions for people when you hate people?
Sincerly,
Dingo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 am
Dear Dingo,
I don't know
just bored i guess

-Envy

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:37 pm
Thats a big leap, instead of killing people, your answering peoples questions to end your bordum. eek It must be the end of the world as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:51 am
its the end of the world for you humans, yes  

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 pm
If its the end for us, I'm dragging you down with me to,Envy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 pm
*laughs at Dingo* hahahaha!! no your not because i'm going to watch as each of you humans suffer and die and then it will be a world just for homunculi  

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 pm
Ever heard the saying, what you plan has never been the same as what actualied happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 pm
*looks at Dingo and smirks* oh i'll make sure all you humans die don't worry  

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:06 pm
You should worry about your self, I'll go get hoenhiem to turn you into dust if I must.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:24 am
*smirks slightly* hes going to die with the rest of you humans for what he did to me i hate that b*****d hohenheim!!!  

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:47 am
Well, the palm tree comes back, we still need to finish our fight. And I am bringing you down.  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games