Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:39 pm
*Summer had been walking to her Arithmancy class when she Peeves attack the poor house elf.*

Oh dear. Let me help!

Scourgify! *The sudsy mess was cleaned, then she ran to the room Lyra indicated and brought back the elf's chicken.*

There. Oh my, I'm late for class!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 pm
"Oh! Red is thanking you most graciously miss!!!! Anything miss needs, Red will get for her, Anything at all!!! You is finding her most at the giggling pear, miss, just say the word miss! Thank you! Thank you, so much!!!!"  

vivacious_red

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm
Katie uses the portkey to go into the hallway from the Forgotten Chamber. She arrives near the potion's keep. Looking around, she sees no one near her and draws her wand. "Alohamora," she says, and hears the lock click. She opens the door quietly and walks inside, making sure to close the door behind her. She looks at all of the potions around her. They are arranged in alphabetical order. Katie uses the step ladder and climbs up to the "V" section. She gets the Veritaserum and climbs down. Then she sneaks out of the Potions keep and grabs the portkey, going back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Sam skips down the hallway to the common room entrance. Her knapsack was bouncing against her. She didn't mind her books hitting her hip though. Sam then looked behind her as she hurried up the steps to the common room. Peeves had been more active lately, and she hadn't been pranked yet. And she didn't want to, so she hurried up the stairs before someone could get in front of her and slow her down. She then wondered what question the knocker would ask her.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image
Prof. Scarborough dashes into the hallway, towards the potions keep. As she tries the door, it is unlocked. She flings it open and discovers that everything is in order. She climbs up to the "U" section and puts the unicorn blood back, mumbling to herself. Then she looks at the "V" section, and realizes that a vial of Veritaserum is missing. She locks the door and storms back to the teacher's lounge.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm
Oh crap... Professor Scarborough looks angry...and I'm on my way to Potions... fuuuuuunnn  

Summer_Breeze1507

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:11 pm
cleaing the floors and saw a class being released early i ran fast and hid before any saw me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:32 pm
GU was walking down a completely empty set of stairs, humming to himself. He was in no hurry to get to his next class.  

Gu14

meree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am
Sarah Jane was walking along a staircase when it started moving. She sighed. Then the stairs moved back and she headed off toward her next class.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:31 am
Mimi rushed down the stairs and into the corridors,she made her way to the library door and quickly hid behind a shelf,she had been stupid to punch a third year but it served him right for trying to snatch her fallen star bracelet...  

starstruckmimi

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image
Katie awaits Prof. Cotner.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Professor Cotner walks quickly up to Katie "Ok good. Now lets go. I haven't been to Hogwarts in quite some time and i've forgotten where all the passages are. Can you find the one that'll take us to Hogsmeade?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:46 am
"Er.... sure....." This was odd. A teacher wanting to sneak off to Hogsmeade. "Yes, ma'am. It's over here somewhere." Katie walks over to a one-eyed witch statue a few yards away. Convenient she'd chosen a room close to the D.A.D.A classroom. "Now, Dissendium."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Zyvin was watching this scene, how odd it was to be hearing this... she thinks the professor might be an imposter.

"Zivyn thinks she must have heard something she's not supposed to... Zivyn must go do work and get her mind off this horrible wrong doing..."

As she is walking away she is looking at the stone floor and mummbling to herself. She stumbles into some students, knocking some of their books onto the floor. She bows deeply and side steps away.  

Zivyn

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image

Begins to walks down some stairs in order to get to the Charms classroom.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games