Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 am
"Well then, how is everyone?? Good I presume?" Katie asks and coats mascara onto her lashes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:20 am
Sam sighed. "I'm fine, though I can't wait to see my friend Jacob again. Our families are visiting Fiji." Sam says, trying to jinx her hair into something that didn't look like a bush. "I also get to study with Ollivander again. I might even make a wand!" Sam then settles for a blue with bronze beads head band, and starts to mess with her bangs.  

cocosam

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 pm
Tsuki Elf picked up the mop and went into a stall. Unfortunately, Peeves was there still. She dissaparated out of his reach and ran to tell the professors.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:44 pm
((I thought Ollivander died........))
"That sounds awesome! I do miss France. I'm going to the Three Witches Colony. I applied for a potions internship and got it. They're going to train me. Then I'm going to the French countryside. Here, let me fix your hair." Katie draws her wand. "Now hold still. Capelli ricci!" She casts, trying to make Sam's hair fall in luxurious curls around her shoulders.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:54 pm
[[He did?]]
"Thank you." I said. "That sounds interesting. I also get to visit my cousins in Salem, and get to see the out side of their school, The Mayflower school for Witches."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 pm
"Oh, I'd love to go to the states. That was where Aunt Ro was from. She came to France the year I was born." Katie says and brushes her own hair.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Your hair look lovely that way Sam.

*Summer smiles*

At least you two are going to enjoy you're summer. I got some sort of summons by owl this morning, and I have to do some internship with some wizard from some group. It really didnt make much sense to me...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 pm
[[Ollivander is in fact alive at the end of the series, BTW]]
Tsuki walked back into the bathroom and looked around for peeves. He was up in the rafters, and threw a bucket of water at her. he apparated at the last moment.  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm
{{Are you serious? Maybe I should re-read that one.}}
"That stinks. You know, I'd love to have some friends with me when I return to France. The Three Witches is all the way in Romania. I don't like Romania.......... But anyway, would the two of you like to come along. It will be fun. My parents left me a country house. Tabby and her family are coming along." Katie smiles at her work on Sam's hair.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image
Sam thinks for a moment. "Romania? Isn't that were the dragons are? Oh fancy, maybe I'll find a scale. I'd love to come. When are you visiting?"  

cocosam

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm
Stormy Elf timidly walks in, admiring Sam's Outfit...As
Sam glances briefly in the mirror Stormy scurries to help Tsuki...mop in hand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:00 pm
*Summer wanders into the lavatory and heads fro a mirror. So much time had passed since she was pulled from school. Now she was back. And things were going to be different. She reached into her bag and pulled out a comb with tiny jewels along the handle. Easily running it through her hair, she hummed to herself.*  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Sam rushes into a stall and then emerges to see a familiar face; Summer.

"SUMMER!" Sam screamed as she ran and hugged her friend.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 pm
*Summer whipped around and threw her comb behind her as she opened her arms to embrace her friend.*

Sam! AHHH! I missed you! I have soooo much to tell you!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 pm
Sam smiled. "Me too! Let's start with you.
You were almost gone for a whole term!? What happened?"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces