Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
rping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Alphonse had his eyes closed then giggled.
"my legs arn't that ticklish"
Thinking that it was Ed's thumb  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 am
Luna bust through the door. by accident- she was out drinking with havoc and mustang and all the guys-" ) sorry boys!! hahah! wrong door!"then popped back out.* look i have to make an appearence sometime!!***  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 am
Edward jumped in surpise at Luna;s outburst.
"holy cow!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:54 am
Alphonse jumped gasping softly, being thankfull that they were bursted in on when there were doing things...  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 am
Edward hugged Al's legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Alphonse blushed softly.  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Edward snuggled the feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 pm
Alphonse squeeked softly, being tickleish.  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:26 pm
Edward chuckled and started tickeling Al.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 pm
a large Black feline burst through the door, sending it banging against the wall. The damn cat looked like a panther! it made like it was going to pounce on ed and al but instead it leaped over them, sending stacks of paper and objects askew as it jumped aroungd on desks. it low growling seemed to fill the room. it seemed to be holding a small object in its mouth...
" newton!!! give it back! give me the stone!!" she yelled from the hallway.
a drunken Luna seemed to fly in as she came after the feline. she cleared the couch that ed and all were on. She wobbled a little when she landed. " C'mon, newton!! I'm not going to open the gate!! I just want to see her!!!"
The feline roared in reply, meaning 'No'. she was coming up behind the feline at a running jump when another feline, with the coloring of a
siamese, came up from the opposit direction and pinned her to the ground at the doorway, jaws inches from her face growling....  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 pm
she seemed unconscious................. the feline began to lick her face affectionatly....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 pm
Alphonse struggled to get up and help the other but couldn't, he'd open the wounds in his back.
"nnngg whats wrong you guys? "
Alphonse was clinging to Edward as much as possable being scared from the sudden burst in.  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:33 am
Edward went over and punched the siamese feline angrily.
"What the hell is going on here?!" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:21 pm
"nnnn..."
Alphonse tried to get up..  

Rihi - Alfons

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:54 pm
The feline roared in anger, the very sound pushing him back on a few paces. luna sat up groggily, frowning as she rubbed the back of her head and her face, wiping off felines saliva. Luna reached up and grabbed the cat around the throat and it whined a little in retreat. like an amazing magic trick the siamese shrunk back to the size of a regular house cat ran up to al and sat in his lap.
she looked a bit confused. " hhmmm...how did I get here ?" she mumbled to herself. she looked around and noticed ed and al. The black feline slowly walked back to her. its purring sounding like a low rumbling. he sniffed ed and brushed passed him. Something red and shiny glinted in its mouth.
The feline dropped a silver ring with a small red stone on it right in front of her, she stared at it.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff