Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:13 am
((um...I'm talking to Silverpaw and Oak (a fox) out in the forest, you could pass us or something))

"He is a fox, of course they're going to be afraid!" Crystalstar said and shook her head. "Silverpaw, no matter how much you say it he's not a friend!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:14 am
Bearpaw walked back to camp. Why was Oak still here? Surely it's mother must be worried. She felt a bit worried for her friend, surely this could lead to a punishment. In a way she wanted to easedrop on their conversation, but Crystalstar was already steaming already. Suddenly she remebered something, the mother must be worried, and all mothers would come to find their children. "Crystalstar! Crystalstar!" she said, running up to them. "What if the mother comes looking for her kit, that would be bad!"

((KC, you know how I got stung by that bee? now I can't move my hand... literally it's paralized. You don't know how hard it was to do the tweedlehand shake with ONE hand. Talk about a confused adiounce))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:56 am
Crystalstar turned to see Bearpaw, "You do have a point. Silverpaw, he could bring something horrible to our clan. Say goodbye, I want you to look for ticks in the elders fur." Crystalstar turned, but didn't head back to camp. She need to cool off or she might say something she'll regret.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm
Iceheart was hunting through the forest. she herd voices and she came out of the bushes. "Crystalstar is that y-" Iceheart looked at the fox and her clan mates. Iceheart got into battle posioton, her fur bristling. "get out of our territory fox dung!" she spat at the young fox. she unsleashed her claws ready to attack.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 pm
"No! Don't attack it!" she told her mentor. "It's Silverpaw's friend." she added softly. Glancing a guilty/sympathetic glance at the fellow apprentice, she mumered. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 pm
"its a fox! how can we trust a fox when its one of our most dangerous
enemy?!" Iceheart spat. "i say we kill it!" Iceheart looked at her leader waiting for her to give a signal to attack.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 pm
"No, really, Silverpaw can talk to it! Right?" Silverpaw nodded. "Please, just don't attack. It won't hurt us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:27 pm
"that must be one of the most rediclus things ive ever herd!" Iceheart snarled. "why should we trust a fox? what if it ambushes us? Crystalstar what do you think?" Iceheart was still in her position then looked at her leader to see her response.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:30 pm
"It was going to be leaving anyways..." she added softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:19 pm
((wow that's a lot that happened....let's just say Featherheart was out hunting when all this happened...k?))

Featherheart trotted back into camp to see a young fox. She immediately dropped the mouse and vole she was carrying and unsheathed her claws, letting out a furious hiss.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:20 pm
"No! Don't attack!" she told Featherheart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 pm
"Stop! Featherheart, shealth your claws." Crystalstar hissed and looked at her warriors. "You too, Iceheart." Crystalstar took a few deep breathes and looked at Silverpaw. "Please say goodbye, we don't need a fight."

Silverpaw looked at her leader and shook her head, "I was thinking he could be an apprentice." She meowed and held her leaders eyes.

"What? A fox can't be an apprentice, its a cats life NOT a foxes." Crystalstar hissed and kned the ground. "Can you please say goodbye, I'm about ready to lose a life from all of this stress. We'll talk about this tomorrow, you have duties to atend too." Crystalstar twiched her tail and walked back into camp and jump up to her den, curling up in her nest sleep came quickly.

Snow surrounded Crystalstar, a cat walked towards her, its plet shone like the stars. Soon she reconized the beautiful she-cat. "Snowstar, what news do you have for me?" The white leader looked at her former leader.
"The fox, named Oak," She replied and looked into the blue eyes of Crystalstar. "He will become an apprentice. You will train him, but you won't mention this to anyother clan."
Crystalstar stared at Snowstar, "But a fox can't become an apprentice!" She protested, Snowstar was beginning to fade. She nodded and disappered completely.

Crystalstar woke to bright sunlight coming through the cave enterence. She rose and strechted, walking out of her den she saw the camp was beginning to wake. "Sorrelpaw," The white leader called when she saw the apprentice drag slowly over to the elders den.
((Now THATS a LONG post!!!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:16 pm
((Crystalstar, since the RP is different from the rest of the guild, then wouldn't it be Sorrelkit here, since I haven't gotten my apprentace name in this RP? Just wondering...))
"Hmm? Oh, hey Crystalstar," Sorrelkit said tiredly. She had just woken up, and was aloud out of the nursary to check the elders for ticks, which wasn't the best thing to do when you were literally doing it in your sleep. "What's up?"
((If I was wrong, you can imagine it like I was an apprentace that came from the apprentances den 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 pm
((oops...my bad...i'm just tired and not thinking clearly...))

"Sorrelkit, I was a bit harsh yesterday. Your off from your punishment, but if you do it again then without permission you'll be back in the nursery." Crystalstar meowed and walked over to the apprentices den. "Silverpaw, I need to talk to you." She meowed to the sleeping apprentice.
Silverpaw woke up and dragged herself out of her nest. "What is it?"
"Get something for the elders then meet me in my den."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 pm
Sandstripe walked over to Crystalstar, she looked a lot less stressfull, but something was on her mind. "Crystalstar, would you like to go hunting with me?" She called and ran over to her mother.
"What? Oh, no thank you. I have a lot to do, you can go, but be back by sunhigh. We have two new apprentices."
Sandstripe nodded and ran out of the camp.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games