Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm
(to eaglepaw: awwww!! Your kitten sounds so cute!!)
Cinderpaw sat down next to one of the trees in the shade. "Cursedsong is so boring!!! I want to start training NOW!!!" Cinderpaw growled under her breath. She looked over and saw her sister hassling Nightwing. Cinderpaw sighed and got up, I need to find something to do or else I will turn into a hedgehog. She went over to the fresh kill pile, and picked up one of the voles. She then troted over to Eaglepaw. Cinderpaw dropped the prey, and nugged Eaglepaw in the middle of asking Nightwing what color she thought the kits were going to be. "Hey Eaglepaw want to share this?" Cinderpaw meowed, "Sure!" Eaglepaw purred. Nightwing blinked gratefully at Cinderpaw, and continued toward the medicen cat den.
(Yah! That would be so cool if Darkpaw went bad, hey does anyone want to take over Darkpaw?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 pm
((lol, nice Eaglepaw!))
Nightwing purred with amusment. "i believe im going to have four kits. no i havent thought of their names yes but ill think of them." Nightwing looked at Shadowfur. "Shadowfurs my mate. now i need to go to our medicen cat to see if im right." she walked towards the medicen cats den and looked inside, she saw a figure moving around mixing herbs.
((Patchstar where are you?!?))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 pm
Cinderpaw sat down with a sigh. "Hey is something bothering you sis?" Said Eaglepaw through a mouthfull of vole. "No, I just can't wait to start hunting and practice fighting and bourder patrols!!" Cinderpaw gave out another long sigh. "Yah me to!!" Purred Eaglepaw, who had finnished off the last of the vole. "Hey Cinderpaw help me burie the bones." Meowed Eaglepaw, "ok." Once they were done they went to exsplore thier new den.
(b-b-b-board!!!! lol blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 am
Rainpool saw Cinderpaw and Eagelpaw still in the camp and went over to Patchstar. "Patchstar, I can understand why Cursedsong isn't going to be training Cinderpaw for awhile, but Eaglepaw wasn't to start too." She said to her leader, she missed not being able to mentor, now that Moondust was a warrior. "I'm going to go ask Cursedsong who's going to replace her until her kits become apprentices." She walked out of her leader's den and headed over to the nursery.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:22 pm
Nightwing decided not to bother the medicen cat and walked away from his den. she knew she was going to have four kits. she hadnt eaten scence sunhighm, she walked to the fresh kill pile and took a vole. she sat down at the spot were she always ate. when she finished she went to the nursery and went inside. "i gess i should be sleeping in the nursery scence in going to have kits soon." she meowed to Moonstorm.
((pointless!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm
((lol))

Patchstar nodded and headed off to the training hollow where Eaglepaw was waiting anxiously. "Alright, Eaglepaw, ready?!" Patchstar tried to sound enthusiastic dispite her recent misfortunes. "We will be learning battle techniques today..."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm
Cinderpaw sighed when she saw Eaglepaw leave with Patchstar. Cinderpaw got up, and decided to head off to the nursery to visit Cursedsong and her kits. "Hello Cursedsong!!" meowed Cinderpaw. "Hello" Cursedsong replied. Cinderpaw looked down at Cursedsongs kits. "Hello Cinderpaw" purred Dreamkit. "Hey, how are you all doing?" "We're doing alright, but it's pretty boring with out you and your brother and sister." Meowed Dreamkit, she looked over her shoulder at her two brothers, who were fast asleep. "Well we'll promise to visit often!" purred Cinderpaw. "Sorry we won't be able to start training right away." Meowed Cursedsong. "It's ok, there's plenty to do around the camp." Purred Cinderpaw. "Well ok then, thanks for visiting!" Purred Cursedsong. "Shur" Meowed Cinderpaw. She turned around, and headed outside. I know I'll see if they need any help in the medicen cat den. Cinderpaw headed over to the medicen cat den. "Hello? Do you need any help?" Cinderpaw asked turning around the corner. . .
(lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Rainpool nodded to Cinderpaw and walked into the nursery, "Hey, Cursedsong." She purred and she entered the milk smelling den.
"Hello," Cursedsong replied and looked over at her kits, only Dreamkit was awake.
"I was wondering who you want to replace you for Cinderpaw's mentor until your kits are apprentices."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:53 pm
"What are we gonna learn today, Patchstar?" Eaglepaw said trying to keep her cool. Finally, i'm gonna learn how to fight. I'm gonna be the best fighter in the forest in a couple of moons! Eaglepaw thought with a pride that made her heart swell up. Then, after that, who knows! Maybe i'll become leader one day! Yes, i will not rest untill I become the Eaglestar, Leader of Moonclan!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 pm
(WHOO!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMMORROW!!! Then I get Moonstorm!!! My mom loves the name 3nodding blaugh I cant wait)  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:32 pm
(Happy birthday today, Eaglepaw!!!)

"Today we will be learning some basics moves, such as the belly rake and the scruff shake. Now, if a bigger opponent has you pinned down, don't give up! You can rake your back claws down their belly. This is called the belly rake. It will usually hurt your opponent very badly, so we'll practice with sheathed claws, alright? Now, I'm your opponent. Try to perform this move on me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 pm
(Yay! Happy B-day! Say Hi to Moonstorm for me!
p.s. I'm glad your mom likes the name!)
Cinderpaw leaft the medicen den growling. Eaglepaw is going to become a warrior before I even leave the camp! Cinderpaw went to a shady spot under one of the trees and sat down. Well maybe if I wait long enough, and then work really hard I can still beat Eaglepaw and become a warrior before her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 pm
(( Happy Birthday!!! Have fun with your new kitten!!! ))

Cursedsong thought for a moment and then looked at Rainpool. "Could you train her for a while? I think I'll be able to train her again soon... but I can't leave my kits yet..." She could tell that Cinderpaw didn't like having to be stuck in camp and didn't want her to do something... bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm
(yay!! I get to do some training!!! Woo!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:43 pm
(( ^^ for a while you can have fun... and then you have to deal with me!!! twisted *evil laughter* lol j/k ))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games