A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:20 pm
Satoru nodded to Will. "No problem!" You fight Dragons with Dragons, he thought. And Salamence is the strongest Dragon I've ever met. "Salamence! In the air!" Dragon Rage wasn't a particularly srong attack, although it had more effect on Dragons. On top of that, it had a narrow range. The attack was a focused beam. Easier to dodge than some. Salamence spread its wings and darted upwards out of the beams. Once well above the Dragonite, it took decisions into it's own hands. With a load roar, The sky darkened once again before releasing a powerful Draco Meteor. The Dragon-powered rocks pelted the battlefield and the Dragonite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 pm
Dragonite wasn't surprised at this, he knew the first evasive maneuver that pokemon , specially flying, would do; get out of range. That was what moved the attack to phase two: Black Hole: Shooting stars!

Dragonite adjusted the angle of which it was throwing the Dragon Rages ( By the way, its more of a ball than a beam. I saw it in one of the episodes, charizard using it against Blastoise ^-^). The adjustment sent the balls hurling to the Meteors that he sent. It didn't destroy them, it just took them out of the way. It landed near the vortex. This wasn't expected but the vortex sucked in the meteors and hurled them once more to Salamence, along with the remaining Dragon Rages. Think of it as recycling.This was taking a lot of energy non Dragonite's behalf! But nonetheless, this was test! A test of strength!

Some of the rocks hit Salamence pretty hard since most of the space was taken over by the rocks, while the smaller Dragon Rages ( Decreased in size, but numeral in number) hit him everywhere.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm
[[i'm soo sorry!! i didn't mean to not speak for like the longest period of time. "-.- sorry. i'm so busy with school, that it's ben hard to get on and try to catch up on what i have to do. >.<]]

Ria was up in the tree and noticed the boy running towards the pokemon center, "wonder what he's up to?" she asked herself. "Pika pi! (Ria look!)" Starli exclaimed, as she pointed ot the egg.

Ria's egg grew brighter and brighter until suddenly, it hatched. A little swablu came out of the egg, shy at first, it placed the egg shell on top of itself and hide back in the egg. "Huh? [Pika?]" Ria and Starli said in unison, "it's trying to hide itself," Ria said, observing the egg. "Well," she said, and she turned to Starli, "at least we know what it is," she said with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:53 pm
((I womder where Negai has gone 2?))  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 pm
[[hmm. same here. =/.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 am
((NEGAI-SAN!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU! crying xd )  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:32 pm
(( O.O You guys could have kept going without me! I'm sorry, I've been super busy with exams.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 pm
Yay, Retnorn has sent in trainer info. Iryou, Reilyn, if you're still here, let's get this going again. If not, um...I'm probably gonna keep RPing with Retnorn, so...yeah....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Ransom of Thulcandra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 pm
As Norm steps off the boat in Sandgem Town he thinks to himself Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leave Johto. With only Cyndaquil as a companion he was a very new trainer. Walking through the town he decides to let his parents know that he made it to Sinnoh alright. Using the phone in the Pokemon Center he calls his parents and his dad answers. "Hi dad, I just thought I'd call to tell you that the journey was fine and I've arrived in Sandgem Town" Norm told his father. "That's great Norm, listen, I know you've only got your new Cyndaquil with and I don't think he'll be any real help to yet. So I'm sending you over my Scizor to protect you, at least until you raise your Cyndaquil more." Norm's father told him. "That 's real nice dad but I take your Scizor me and Cyndaquil did a lot of training on the boat and we'll be fine." Norm was really surprised that his father was offering him his Scizor, Scizor had been his dad's first Pokemon, he had trained it from a Scyther, and he was just going to give it to Norm. "Norm, I'm sending you Scizor, whether you want him or not he is going to protect you." This time it was a command Norm didn't have choice anymore, as usual. "Fine I'll take Scizor with me." Norm answered rather annoyed at his father, this was exactly why he had decided to start his journey in Sinnoh rather than his home region of Johto. Leaving the Pokemon Center with his new Scizor Norm saw a large dragon like Pokemon flying high above the trees with large meteors falling around it. Realizing there must be a Pokemon battle happening he starts to run towards the battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:56 am
((OOC: Waiting to see if my character will be accepted, so I can start RP'ing with you!))  

faerie-fallen

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 pm
((LOL Negai Boshi we've got new members! Okay then, If Negai Boshi doesn't mind I'll end this now! This battle has taken most of the Rp time LOL))

At the last moment, Dragonite disobeyed Herc's orders. But he was going to win the battle of course. No matter what.

Dragonite ignored his master's triumphant yelling. Instead he sent a meteor shower with a further range than he could. Salamence was still recuperating from the major assult he has just recieved. Now was his chance. Although his speed and power had decreased considerably he would end this now.

Then, he used extremespeed to fly over to the other side and tackle him, sending him straight into the the Draco meteor attack. Salamence's body collided with the attack.

Dragonite's body was already at it's limit.

"Dragonite!" Herc was furious, but also concerned. "what the hell are YOU DOING!!?" He rushed over to his friend who lay on the ground.

XXXXXXX

Amelie sat down vehemntly, with her Umbreon beside her. She was in foul mood for having a Ranger help her. The nerve!!!

While smoke came out of her ears, she spotted a trainer with a pikachu and a little swablu in her hands. She decided to approach them and see what was the ruckus.

"Excuse me . . ."
(this is for you Reylin >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm
[[ umm.. i know i haven't been on in like ovr a year, but we can start up again, since i've got plenty of time on my hands now smile . and it's Reilyn .]]

Ria suddenly heard a voice. She looked around and then looked down as she spotted a girl. Moving Larvitar, still covered by a blanket, towards Starli, she moved to a position to sit facing the little girl. Trying to not be to rude from talking up in a tree, she jumped down from the tree, holding the egg that covered Swablu, and asked, "can i help you?"
Starli looks at Larvitar who is faintly grunting and moaning. Starli can see the scars on his eye to where he was injured, and tears were coming down her eyes.

reilyn x

Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces