Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:47 pm
The Night Faery
((Sorry for delayed posts, I'm doing math homework right now too.))

"I agree with Tick," Nana said, putting on her overskirt and dusting it off. "If being down here is having an effect on you this quickly, we need to go right now. Come on, Mr. Hatter," she said, taking his hand despite his loud protests. "We've got to get Indya's brother and start making our way to the Guardians' Plains."

((It's fine. No worries.))

Tick-Tock agreed and pulled Indya through the door. There on the floor lay a rather tired looking purple cat, it's eyes half-lidded. Not a grin, not a tune, just a tired looking cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 pm
((wow, we are just ripping through these pages! biggrin ))

"Please, sir," Nana said to the cat. "We're getting out of here and heading toward the Jabberwock Plains. You need to come with us if you want to see the sun and feel fresh air again!"

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:54 pm
The Night Faery
((wow, we are just ripping through these pages! biggrin ))

"Please, sir," Nana said to the cat. "We're getting out of here and heading toward the Jabberwock Plains. You need to come with us if you want to see the sun and feel fresh air again!"

((I know! I feel so happy!))

Cheshire nodded. "I haven't seen the sun since I made that deal with The Queen of Hearts..." Tick-Tock reached down and scooped Cheshire into her arms, releasing Indya's hand so she could carry Cheshire and use her cane. "Now, Tick-Tock, let's find our way out." As they walked, The Underlings watched before stepping infront of them, surrounding them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm
Nana looked around at the little dolls and toys. Even when they had first gotten here, the Underlings hadn't looked so mean or menacing. "Cheshire?" she said nervously.  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:05 pm
The Night Faery
Nana looked around at the little dolls and toys. Even when they had first gotten here, the Underlings hadn't looked so mean or menacing. "Cheshire?" she said nervously.

"He can't do anything...look at him." Said one of the dolls in an eerie scratchy voice that seemed to echo through the room. "However, he has been kind to us. Therefore, we are indebted to him." The dolls began to clear a path. "Go down that chamber. There should be...a light at the end of the tunnel. You'll feel very warm before you reach the exit though. That just means your close."

Tick-Tock smiled, extremely grateful for The Underlings aid.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:11 pm
Indya sharpened her clasws a little "Move, or be shredded " She was beginning to feel trapped, and in a very bad mood.

(going to bed. goodnight)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 pm
"Thank you," Nana said, with a weak smile. She still wasn't sure whether their intentions were good. "You have been... kind to us. Thank you for letting us stay." She gave a worried look to Tick-Tock, took a deep breath, and set on in the direction the Underlings indicated.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:17 pm
((good night!))  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 pm
The Night Faery
"Thank you," Nana said, with a weak smile. She still wasn't sure whether their intentions were good. "You have been... kind to us. Thank you for letting us stay." She gave a worried look to Tick-Tock, took a deep breath, and set on in the direction the Underlings indicated.

The further they walked, indeed the warmer it seemed to get. Maybe The Underlings intentions were pure after all? Tick-Tock looked at Indya and Cheshire and smiled. "Just hold on alittle longer, Tick-Tock."

((I allow you to take over with The Jabberwocky Plains since that's your characters area. I've had my fun with The Underground biggrin Now it's your turn to give us the plains. I'm so excited! I am going to be getting off soon though. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:21 pm
ChocolateDippedinMello
The Night Faery

The further they walked, indeed the warmer it seemed to get. Maybe The Underlings intentions were pure after all? Tick-Tock looked at Indya and Cheshire and smiled. "Just hold on alittle longer, Tick-Tock."

((I allow you to take over with The Jabberwocky Plains since that's your characters area. I've had my fun with The Underground biggrin Now it's your turn to give us the plains. I'm so excited! I am going to be getting off soon though. ))

((I'm sorry. I worded that incorrectly. sweatdrop Night! Kahlen!))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:23 pm
((don't worry about whether you worded something correctly or not! this is Wonderland!!! biggrin

I should really be getting off now. yeah, I'll take over when we get to the plains... good night!!!))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:24 pm
The Night Faery
((don't worry about whether you worded something correctly or not! this is Wonderland!!! biggrin

I should really be getting off now. yeah, I'll take over when we get to the plains... good night!!!))

((Yeah, Nite! Nice RPing! I love Nana! <3))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Steam shot from Tick-Tock's top hat, stepping away from the others. She handed The Cheshire to The Mad Hatter and smiled. "The warmer it gets, the hotter my metal will become. So, Tick-Tock, I'll give Cheshire to you, Tick, that way, Tock, I won't burn him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:56 pm
((Just one post and then I gotta do homework... sorry...
Thanks! ^-^ I love Tick-Tock!!!))

"Will you be all right, Tick-Tock?" Nana asked with great concern. "It gets a lot hotter than this the further into the plains..." But Tick-Tock seemed happy, so she pressed on. It had been so long since she felt this kind of heat.... she had been stuck in the cold palace since she was a child. It felt good to be somewhere that felt like home again. "Just a bit further," she assured the group. "I can feel fresh air even from here. Oh, look! There's the light! That's the end of the tunnel! Hang on just a little bit longer, Cheshire, you'll be out in the open very soon, I promise."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 pm
Indya just followed behind them quietly. She was glad to be out of there, she didn't know how much more she could of taken before she'd gone even madder than she was now. As she lookedc over at her brother she began to worry, she had just found him and now what? He looked as if he was going to go very mad if they didn't hurry  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games