your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:08 pm
The frog outfit returns!

Yeah, in the Escaflowne movie it uses the pilot's blood to power the vehicle. In the anime, I think it was powered by the heart-stone of a dragon. Or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:44 pm
Zalantra
The frog outfit returns!

Yeah, in the Escaflowne movie it uses the pilot's blood to power the vehicle. In the anime, I think it was powered by the heart-stone of a dragon. Or something like that.

I see well I haven't seen that anime so that's next on my list to watch  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:22 pm
here is the new score board
Deathscythe - 6
Strike Freedom - 3
Wing Zero - 2
Epyon - 1
Heavy Arms - 1
Quebeley - 1
Turn A - 1
Exia - 1
Nedhlee - 1
Dynames- 1

It looks like Deathscythe is still in the lead but the Strike Freedom is close behind so keep posting and see who wins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:22 pm
Kremmit is back from outer space so you post now people  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Welcome back from outer space. How was it? I've just recently returned as well so I'm gonna scrounge around the guild to see what I've missed.

C'mon, more votes for Deathscythe to further the gap!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 pm
Zalantra
Welcome back from outer space. How was it? I've just recently returned as well so I'm gonna scrounge around the guild to see what I've missed.

C'mon, more votes for Deathscythe to further the gap!

Well then welcome back and I had fun my friends showed me how to probe cows and other things for that matter *cringes* and also how to mutilate cows it was quite interesting and yes deathscythe has quite a lead now so keep tuning in bat hour same bat channel so don't miss it  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:35 pm
If you had another vote what would you vote for? As in, has your vote changed? wink

And...I don't know if I need to know how to do that to cows. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:41 pm
Zalantra
If you had another vote what would you vote for? As in, has your vote changed? wink

And...I don't know if I need to know how to do that to cows. sweatdrop

Sorry about the cow thing but I was curious to know how to hamburger meat so yeah as for changing my vote idk there are so many units to choose from it's kinda difficult the way I do this is if mobile suit really existed I would choose pick the one I really want to pilot which was Wing Zero the other obvious choices would be Epyon and Heavy Arms but since those units have votes already I'll go for one that hasn't been mentioned I'd say Altron/Nataku specially the Endless Waltz edition  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 am
Making ground beef is quite disgusting, I'd imagine..

I'm not sure which one I would want to pilot but Nataku is pretty cool. *Thinks.* What was the name of the gundam that specialized in sword fighting?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 pm
Zalantra
Making ground beef is quite disgusting, I'd imagine..

I'm not sure which one I would want to pilot but Nataku is pretty cool. *Thinks.* What was the name of the gundam that specialized in sword fighting?

If you mean for Gundam Wing then it's Sandrock. Like Shenglong/Altron/Nataku and Deathscythe/Deathscythe Hell it specialized on close combat and had the most armor since it was designed for dessert regions and it's quite a good unit to tell you the truth but not a lot of people like it

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:15 pm
Oh, I meant the one you discussed with someone early. With lots of swords?

I remember I didn't really like Sandrock for some reason... The pilot was Quatra?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:06 pm
Zalantra
Oh, I meant the one you discussed with someone early. With lots of swords?

I remember I didn't really like Sandrock for some reason... The pilot was Quatra?

Oh you mean Exia from Gundam 00 it specializes on close combat with 7 blades four of them are beam blades 2 full beam swords and 2 beam daggers, a regular GN particle sharpened short sword and GN particle sharpened long sword and a shield mounted GN particle sharpened retractable blade plus a shorty beam rifle for ranged attack  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:39 pm
Yes, that sounds like the one you talked about before. I think my second vote would probably be for Exia or for the sharpshooter gundam, as that's what I tend to do in first person shooting games anyway lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:11 pm
Zalantra
Yes, that sounds like the one you talked about before. I think my second vote would probably be for Exia or for the sharpshooter gundam, as that's what I tend to do in first person shooting games anyway lol.

I see well they are good choices and right now I'm so mad at sunrise since the first season of gundam 00 is over and the next season is not coming until october scream  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:11 pm
How many episodes are in the first season?  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff