Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Meaning of Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
They only reason that I keep reading over and over again.
Are people who STILL does not know the difference between slash and yaoi. My ******** god, and they have to be so uptight about it too. That they refused to be known that they are wrong about the term.

It's either that or 12 yr old boys who does not like people making their favorite characters gay.
i think that's because everyone's ego is big nowadays

and it's just a word anyway they take it too lightly but mixing up slash and yaoi is like saying shojo and hentai are the same rolleyes
I don't think it's because of their egos.
I think it generalize to arguments. In any arguments wouldn't you refuse to lose? I'm the type that wants to be ******** right all the time and it makes it even worse when I'm arguing with a kid.

Kids has yet to grow up but I don't think they'll truly ever accept something that's not normal in their eyes.
wow we're really off topic.
if you're arguing with a kid that has something to do with egos because kids are the most egotistic of all human beings

it depends on how they are raised and if they are liberal. if you're liberal then you're more open minded. simple as that
That they are.. That's why I hate kids.

You're being biased here.
Just because you're liberal doesn't mean you're open minded. It depends on everyone's opinions.
you think the right wing makes you open minded then?
No.
I'm just saying not everyone ARE open minded just because you lean more to the left side.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:08 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
I think it generalize to arguments. In any arguments wouldn't you refuse to lose? I'm the type that wants to be ******** right all the time and it makes it even worse when I'm arguing with a kid.

Kids has yet to grow up but I don't think they'll truly ever accept something that's not normal in their eyes.
if you're arguing with a kid that has something to do with egos because kids are the most egotistic of all human beings

it depends on how they are raised and if they are liberal. if you're liberal then you're more open minded. simple as that

Just because you're liberal doesn't mean you're open minded. It depends on everyone's opinions.
No.
I'm just saying not everyone ARE open minded just because you lean more to the left side.
never mind

on to another topic how come this isa debate when pracitcally everyone tha posted believes love is genderless?  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

No.
never mind

on to another topic how come this isa debate when pracitcally everyone tha posted believes love is genderless?
..I don't know. Ask her, not me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:27 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

No.
never mind

emo  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

No.
never mind

emo
..Ok then.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
No.
never mind

emo
..Ok then.
emo  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
No.
never mind

emo
..Ok then.
emo
I get it, your emo.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:59 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
emo
..Ok then.
emo
I get it, your emo.
that i am  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:07 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
emo
..Ok then.
emo
I get it, your emo.
that i am
Of course.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
..Ok then.
emo
I get it, your emo.
that i am
Of course.
yea  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:44 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
..Ok then.
emo
I get it, your emo.
that i am
Of course.
yea
Ok.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm
The meaning of love is caring about someone deeply enough that you would do anything for them, even give your life. heart  

Wishful Awakening

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm
Wishful Awakening
The meaning of love is caring about someone deeply enough that you would do anything for them, even give your life. heart
Or even killing someone. Half between caring and loving.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:21 am
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

No.
never mind

Well, at first I wanted to pick sides, who's going to be arguing that love is not genderless.
Hmm...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:33 am
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

No.
never mind

Well, at first I wanted to pick sides, who's going to be arguing that love is not genderless.
Hmm...
I see. You could have at least ask people to PM you or something. Did you do that?  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff