Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm
He winced at the sting, but didn't make any noise. "Thanks." then he realized why she had seemed so uncomfortable a moment ago. "Oh... sorry..." He said, flushing. How could he have been so foolish? And the fact that I licked it must not have helped at all...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:41 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He winced at the sting, but didn't make any noise. "Thanks." then he realized why she had seemed so uncomfortable a moment ago. "Oh... sorry..." He said, flushing. How could he have been so foolish? And the fact that I licked it must not have helped at all...
She nodded. She still hadn't taken a breath since she came in here & it was getting a bit difficult not to so she finished quickly then stepped into the kitchen & twist the fosit on full blast to drown out her thought as she lingered over the ink as it filled then slashed her face with cold water. then she sighed & drained the sink & grabbed a towel drying off her face as she walked back in "Sorry about that." she said clamly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 pm
Joshua shrugged. "Hey, don't worry about it. Actually, I should be the one apologizing." He smiled lightly. "I'd completely forgotten your sensativity to blood. And thank you for the bandage."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:49 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua shrugged. "Hey, don't worry about it. Actually, I should be the one apologizing." He smiled lightly. "I'd completely forgotten your sensativity to blood. And thank you for the bandage."
Gella smiled it's ok." She said gently. She could still smell it with her wolf senses but it was better then it was. she was calm & her eyes had barley even changed a single shade darker of a blue  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:51 pm
Joshua hadn't let his grey eyes wander from her face, studying her expression. "... I have something that will completely block of the scent of blood. It won't exactly be pleasant, but... it'll keep your urgings at bay."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua hadn't let his grey eyes wander from her face, studying her expression. "... I have something that will completely block of the scent of blood. It won't exactly be pleasant, but... it'll keep your urgings at bay."
"I'm ok really.I'm actually used to it. it just took me by surprise and your sent was....differant...."She said choosing her words carfully  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:56 pm
Joshua shrugged. "Yeah... I'm not sure why, but my blood is similar to a vampires, but... not the same." He sighed. "I don't know why, it'sjust the way it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:59 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua shrugged. "Yeah... I'm not sure why, but my blood is similar to a vampires, but... not the same." He sighed. "I don't know why, it's just the way it is."
"Thats not...quite what i meant..." she said closing her eyes & sighing again "You know how humans have favorite flavors & sents?" she said trying to explain it in as simple a way she could  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm
"I don't know, but is it even safe to go back there?" Midori shrugged, "we should get going, they're at the entrance of this cave." She got up as her necklace turned red again. Hoping no one noticed, she got up and waited for Sophia to get her things.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:51 pm
Joshua eyed her curiously, but then nodded, understanding. "Ah... Like if you enjoyed peaches, it would carry the scent in your blood? or if you enjoyed the smell of woodlands, it would infuse itself in you? that sort of thing?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:12 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua eyed her curiously, but then nodded, understanding. "Ah... Like if you enjoyed peaches, it would carry the scent in your blood? or if you enjoyed the smell of woodlands, it would infuse itself in you? that sort of thing?"
"No.....You see...it's in your DNA. Well...more you attitude...& each blood has it's own sent & taste...... And just how humans have you favorite flavors...so to speak...so do we..." she said trying to choose her words as she went  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:07 pm
Joshua nodded again, now understanding it the way she had intended. "So each persons DNA carries a certain 'flavor', so to speak. and... Mine just happens to have been one you're sensative to?" he asked. If my blood is her favorite 'flavor'... this could get complicated. He liked her, yes, but... If she got out of control, he'd have no choice but to defend himself, and -wolf blood or not- he didn't intend to die anytime soon. but why would she be sensative to mine? she had said attitude reflected... maybe it was that he was unafraid to spill blood, be it his own or others... or the cold way he had lived the past few years? Perhaps even the sense of terrible duty he felt towards Emilia... he couldn't say for sure.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua nodded again, now understanding it the way she had intended. "So each persons DNA carries a certain 'flavor', so to speak. and... Mine just happens to have been one you're sensative to?" he asked. If my blood is her favorite 'flavor'... this could get complicated. He liked her, yes, but... If she got out of control, he'd have no choice but to defend himself, and -wolf blood or not- he didn't intend to die anytime soon. but why would she be sensative to mine? she had said attitude reflected... maybe it was that he was unafraid to spill blood, be it his own or others... or the cold way he had lived the past few years? Perhaps even the sense of terrible duty he felt towards Emilia... he couldn't say for sure.
Gella sighed & closed her eyes again. She seemed to be deep in thought then said "You shouldn't look at them too long. They have a hypnotic power. Part of my curse I suppose." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:42 pm
Joshua raised an eyebrow, not looking suprised despite that he was. "Oh? what do? and would you mind telling me if I got it right on the blood?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:47 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua raised an eyebrow, not looking suprised despite that he was. "Oh? what do? and would you mind telling me if I got it right on the blood?"
She sighed "My eyes. You really think I havn't noticed your stare? And yeah you got the blood concept pretty well." She said still not opening her eyes  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games