Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Orks orks orks and more orks! [PROJECT! Picture heavy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:18 am
The model turned out ok I guess, but it was plenty fun painting it, and I really look forward to painting his flash gitz.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Once the base is finished I'll get some better pictures... Or atleast I'll try...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:18 pm
By Mork, dat's bloody awesome!

If I ever fly to Europe, I know the first place I'm visiting.  

Ianator

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 pm
I noticed that my Badrukk was a faulty product from GW, it lacked the trigger, a small part of the moon glyph and another small glyph plate below the moon... But the trigger have been taken care of, as well as slightly darker pictures so that the worn effects on the back can be seen, and not to forget about the checkers on the lowest part of the coat.

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 am
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
wow, this is impressive. i love the pirate-y look of your Badrukk. and one model of all of them that stands out the most is your bike that you turned into a deffkopta. that was quite amazing, and turned out extremely well.  

RevlinHeartsblood

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 am
Not really any pictures comming up now, rather an idea looted from Ein at the-waaagh.com

I field all my units from different clans, and I just got stormboyz, whom are used alot by the warlike Goffs and drilled and doctrined Bloodaxes, so I got myself a Goff unit now, 10 with a big-choppa bosspole Nob, but I also want those blood axes!

I haven't made any bloodaxe units yet apart from my tankbustas and kommandos, and the person who made me my Flash Gitz made some orc (I so wanna say ork) gasmask heads for sale, andputting those on the new stormboyz will make some great models!

This is what the masks looks like.

http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/orcs-heads-gasmask-p-208.html

They're also about to release WWII Goblins (used for gretchins) at the beginning of march, which I will also buy for a unit of grot "conscripts".

http://microartstudio.com/index.php/news,18

I hope I'll have enough money left to buy these goodies next month.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 pm
I've just recently started a new tournament army, and I'm still trying to figure if I'm going to play a specific clan for the tournament yet, but I've managed to try out the tutorial in the latest UK White Dwarf magazine. wink

Here's the result of my ork boy so far, he's going to be joined up by a few others sooner or later as well.

User Image

I think I should go for more highlights and maybe brown leather boots, but I don't know, to me the model still works.

C&C welcome.  

Shinobi_8745

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:16 am
I'd give either the pants or boots a different colour to break things up a bit more downstairs. Same goes for the little flappy cloth covering his rude bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:28 am
The loincloth could be in some other colour, but which? I haven't decided on a clan yet for these guys, the pants will stay black tho', but the boots will get a leathery-brown "old boot" look. ninja  

Shinobi_8745

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:59 am
You could do the loincloth in a brownish colour as well maybe? I've tried imagining it with other more orky colours (yellow, red, blue) but that seems to break the model.

Maybe a very dirty colour, like all messed up with mud, muck and dung.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:44 am
My god, I would paint the hell out of that wagon. Great work! If you paint that like you painted the rest of your orks, it'd be a great centerpiece to your army. I suggest casualties in the 'mouth' of the wagon, like a marine or gaurdsmen spiked on it, with a nice splat of blood under him? It may be just me, but I love having blood and gore with my ork models.  

Slaauhd

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 am
Wagon? That wagon's old and demolished for bitz now...

And I'm not fond of marines or guards as trophy-casulties... It's a slight bit un-orky... And I like fighting other orks with my orks, so no 'umie casulties 'ere.

But I don't see why you commented on my old stuff... It feels a bit weird... When I got plenty of new ones, and more comming as well, I just need to pull my thumb out of my a** and take some pictures, like my new trukkboyz, my bikernobz and my WIP FW Bikerboss.

I'll try to get some pictures of my latest stuff, I also got a stompa ready to stomp anytime soon, I'm getting a scratchbuilt stompa from the sekrit santa event on the-waaagh from my ork aidees since I didn't get my christmas sekret santa gift... ; _ ;

The giver haven't been active for ages, so a couple of theladz over there decided to make me a stompa, each one taking care of one part themselves, I got the legs and the torso at the moment, arms, head and engine is on their way or in the makings... And almost all parts are magnetized for easy transportation, but I think it's too big for a stompa... might have to look for rules for a smaller gargant for it, or treat it as a kostum stompa. ;D

I'll try to get some pictures tonight. n 3n

Edit: I just got an urge to sculpt myself another warboss, but also a Nob and a Boy as well... D:

I think I need some new tools first, might make this a Diorama or something... I'll give ya guys more clues later... ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:14 am
STOMP!
STOMP!
STOMP!
STOMP!
STOMP!

User Image

A towering build so far, don't you think?

Here's finally some (slightly rushed) pictures out of the current state of the stompa I'm getting from my ork aidees, an incredibly 'uge build, and the meks have been busy with this one, and it's still under construction!

The torso and legs are magnetized so I easily can transport it, someone made the legs, another one the torso, another person is working on the arms, someone else with the head and finally someone with the engine~

Here's some pictures, notice the boy down the legs...

User Image

User Image

Ya read this?

User Image

"If you can read this... ZOG OFF!"

And one of the grot crew seems to be pretty alert of what might be going on down below the stompa... I do wonder what he's reading... Maybe #1 issue of PlayFungus? wink

User Image  

Shinobi_8745

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 am
As you can see it's a bit larger than a normal stompa would be, so I might need to look for a gargant datasheet... >:3

Then we also have a lungbursta that I bought from a member on the-waaagh some time ago.

This Lungbursta have been finished for some time, but I might be doin' some "spiffin' up paintjob" later on it since it do seem a bit dull sadly... Not a paintwork worth such a great build, but I'm getting there sooner or later. wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Shinobi_8745/CyroulLungbursta3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Shinobi_8745/CyroulLungbursta2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Shinobi_8745/CyroulLungbursta.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Shinobi_8745/CyroulLungbursta4.png  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 pm
A Lungbursta.. ohshitohsitohshit! User Image

Nice model, brings a tear to my eye!  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm
For the sake of one such as myself, what are/were rules regarding a Lungbursta?

-=Edit=-
Or fluff. Fluff works too.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas