Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

xOne-Love x One-Lifex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:07 pm
OMG THE THING THAT BOTHERS THE HELL OUT OF ME IS THAT... when all those smegas saying "spam (enters name) for being sexy" or whatever =_= I mean who does even spam? (no offence to those who do) your wasting yur time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 am
ah yes smegas I forgot to mention that. . when people have convos over smegas its ANNOYING and guess what people no one really gives a s**t what you have to talk about unless it deals with R> or S> or B> or L> for ******** sakes. x__X it's called a BUDDY LIST and GUILD CHAT or messenger or whisper ever hear of it?????  

Rinesia

GnarlyBurger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:28 am
Kladia
cc plz

Lol! Nice one.
And also people who call you nub when they get angry and have a pissy fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:35 pm
what really makes me mad is when you walk all the way to MM and kill her like 50 gubajillion times and she still only drops MAYBE a spore  

Mr_RAiNB0Wm u f f i n

donthaveacowman99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:24 am
what makes me mad is the training....it takes SOO LONG to level up. Im making a new character. A PERMA BEGINNER! I know how im gonna train. Henesys PQ then to Kerning PQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:44 pm
THis will be fun!

Okay, here is my list.

1. CC Plox. I hate that so much! I mean, even if I just walk into a map, don't even hit anything and someone says it to me.

2. MESOS Plox. Yeah, just because I'm level 80 doesn't mean I'm made of money. Not all high levels have tons of money, some use up money just in potions and decent equipment. You can make your money yourself, just kills things and sell junk. IF someone says it to me, I won't give them anything.

3. Radom Defaming. WTF? One day I was just walking around town and got a random defame. I didn't do anything. I was so mad.

4. Hackers. It's very unfair to ruin the game for others. We all want to kill the bosses and level up. It sucks to have someone in a map we need to be in hacking their way to level 200 as fast as possible. Yes, I will report you! Oh and that new Guild Hack is even worse!

5. Stupid Smegas. Come on, people. You are throwing your money away doing the ABCs or counting to 100 in individual Smegas. I'm sure Nexon will love you, though. Oh and don't get mad at an ex friend or bf/gf over a Smega. We don't want to hear your drama.

6. TALKING IN CAPS ALL THE TIME. Okay, all of you have been to school, right? There is no need to yell and yes, caps is considered the equivalent of yelling.

7. Holier Than Thou attitudes in those over level 80. Come on, people. We all start as a noob. We all had to level and work hard. That doesn't give you the right, now that you're high level to be terrible and mean to those just starting the game brand new or needing help. Do the right thing, help out. You have the power and ability to help, so do it. Even if its only with one quest or simply answering one question you think is stupid. Remember when it was all brand new to you?

8. Lag. Who doesn't hate lag? I hate lag when I'm on a ship and have to start my trip all over. I hate lag when I'm trying to do a quest that is time sensitive. Or a PQ. It just sucks.

9. The insane craze when a new world or event starts. It's like everyone hordes to one place just to be first to find new things or finish the quest first. Even worse, though, is when people forget manners yet again and will not share maps, help or do anything.

10. Long, super long, insanely long, server checks or patches that never seem to end. I mean, yes they are for a good reason and are worth it, but they still are the worst. Anyone remember the one when Arient came out, I think it was, 18 freaking hours? I was going crazy.

Okay, that's my fun little rant! biggrin I'm sure many of you feel the same or have already posted the same. Had to get my two cents in.

BTW I LOVE Maple Story, honestly I do! rofl  

MysticRainee

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

rockman25

Aged Conventioneer

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:26 pm
I Hate it when I'm talking to my friend near a Gachapon.
and some random Person Keeps Tradeing me.
And then When I do Gacha I got like 5 People Wanting Stuff from me.

And I Hate it when I'm doing The Remember's Quest and some Guy comes in and Kills all the Monsters I'm trying to Kill.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:58 am
I hate SERVER CHECKS.
-when noobs go "5k plzzzzzzzzzzzz"
-KSers. (i got ksed for quite awhile at ws yesterday)
T.T  

LilFangLi

Digital Dinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm
There's a few...

1. Stubborn people. God! I am training at the map for about a hour or so, and some high level/ same level I am in comes in and attacks everything I am attacking. So, I polity ask "Can you please share the map?" then they just go on.

2. The Elitist stuck up b!tch's that hang around Amoria. I will be talk to someone or something then they get all "yo mom" on me. Seriously how can you be more annoying?

3. The lags! GOD for some reason they happen every 10-20 seconds on my computer and its pretty new! Then sometimes if I overuse a spell/ if I'm in a PQ.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:54 pm
O?do you play scania becuz i might buddy yu~
x] heart  

White_Lil_Rose

The_Belle_Ingenue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:18 pm
lvling is so hard after lvl 13 and after u get a job, i die a lot crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:27 pm
MY annoyances

1) KSers
I sometimes accidentally KS and Im like sorry and then they start flipping out on me..and it was a slime...
2) cc plz
again I sometimes do it but the worst part is, is when you are training by yourself and then some random person comes in and is like "cc plz" and then I say "but I was here first" and then hes like "I needed to get potions"...wow just wow
3) The constant "OMFGz mezopwese"...and I have NO idea what i spelled and now that i have i cant read it...maybe you guys can idk.
4) The arrogant people that called me a Noob when I needed help out of aua road when i was level 20 HELLO!!! DUH thats why i need help!!
5) Over-crowded lag bringing areas...Training Grounds...GREAT EXAMPLE!! to escape from it I go up a level or two ppl dont go up there for whatever reason
6)...wow I though I had more...I will later...maybe  

Life is Like a Peanut

Zhennie Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 pm
sweatdrop ppl who beg you to party even after you run away  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:41 pm
i have a lot that irratate me on Maple Story-

-"Can I have some money please?" noob says
f6"uhhh how much???" (being Kind)
"ummm just about 1 mil?? please??" noob says
f6 -looks at info- Level:160 f6 "no!! SHOO GO!!!" f5
WTF!!??

-"Hey Babe!! Wanna be my GF??!!" random noob only level 13
"uhh no way..."

-"Can you cc please???" random high level in the trainging grounds says
"NO!!"

-"OHH MONEY!!" random noob says and steals wat your monster you just killed dropped --"

-High level people who are arrogant!!! They WILL not help you level!!! my friends cant even if they want too!! TT

-KSers!!

-The freakn laggy spots!!

-When your talking to some friends at a random spot and then a random person none of you know say "Can I buddy you guys???!!!" WTF??!!

I'll think of some more later O_O  

Stvie Rogers

Beloved Bunny

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am
Quests that ask for an item that NEVER bloody drops and you waste your time killing the monster(s) that are supposed to drop it.

edit: Oh and people that congratulate others for getting to a level when they used 2xp cards. Like they really worked hard for that congratulations
rolleyes  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces