Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:58 pm

"Man it is dark here. I have an idea you guys, this way it will be four of us able to fight." Yin takes out his DS, goes to Megaman PX form.

"There, now I have night vision. And being a ninja is always snazzy." They start down another hallway, Thanos carrying black toy agumon, Obsidion loping alongside them. Without their knowing though behind them follows a small pack of Fangmon.

Over where he is Kazuki managed to digivolve tanemon to its rookie form.
He also called out his twin blades, Ark and Exia. Ark ready to hit with, and Exia glowing with its internal magic.

"Too bad gargomon isn't here, he would probably know which way too go." They take off running down the hallway, and instantly bump into a group of evilmon.

"Ah, all this is going so well. The virus squads are already finding all of the pests. I should have taken the gift this virus is sooner." Astamon laughs at this thought, thanking in his mind the figure that had given him this virus.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 pm

User Image

Gin then thought to himself 'Hopoe the others are o.k I need to get to them as fast as possible.'Gin then noticed that he was slower than usual."These swords are slowing me down."As he lookede in front of him he saw a large group of Devimon Bakemon and Keramon,"...This isn't good I have to find my friends,"Gin's swords then turned into three katanas he held each in his hands and one in his mouth,"Santōryū Bull Charge Program Deleter!!!"He charges at them after the attack there is a huge pile of Digi-eggs.Gin then stopped and remembered the map is fixed,"Wait my everybody need this map not just me..."He then sends the map to his Digimon and Yin's Digivice.Now he continued running towards his nearest friend.

Tsukaimon was lucky since he was a virus type no digimon attacked him but he was still lost"Where am I?!!!"He then just recieved the map."Huh is this the mansion then why are the rooms in different places?..."He then flew towards the closest person which happens to be Yin.

Marcos was flying around after escaping two Infermon."I have to find Gin he needs my help and I need his..."He then got the map."Huh the mansion looks weird,"The map was useless at the moment since the Infermon found him and started chasing him again.

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 am

"Yin hears his digivice go off from the informatio sent just as the fangmon decided to attack the group. Thanos tosses fireballs like mad and swinging his club, toy agumon black was spurting out as much flame as he could, Obsidion firing pyro grendades intot eh mix as well. Yin had latched onto the ceiling of the hall and was tossing kunai at the fangmon, some of the fangmon towards the rear started firing Blast Coffin at the group though.

Kazuki was surrounded by evilmon, so he had an idea. Using Exia he sent a beam of energy out at all the evilmon surrounding them, washing them all out. Afterwards he noticed the map in his digivice, and he ran off towards the closest dot this time. Being Jokawild luckily for him.

"Oh ho, the tamers are fighting back and trying to get together. Time to change things around a bit." Astamon raises walls blocking the path Marcos was running from the infermon with, and he raises some more walls in other places where no one was at the moment. He also raised himself a keep in the middle of the mansion.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 pm

User Image
As Gin ran he was staring at the map some more then he noticed that paths were being blocked,"Oh no this is not good then he noticed the digimon that was closest by path was block."...oh no something bad might happen to him we need to get there faster."Gin then starts running faster.

As Marcos runs away he is able to get ahead but then suddenly walls block his way.Then the Infermon appeared and cornered him"Awww I'm trapped somebody help me!!!"

Gin then heard a scream and headed for the direction it was coming from,"Did you hear that 728117,?"The lamp started to shake some more,"Yeah...I did..what...could..it be..."Gin continues running,"It sounds different but I'm sure its Marcos he needs us..."When they got there it was a dead end,"...huh this wasn't here before...but he needs our help..."

Marcos heard Gin's voice,"Gin is that you please elp me!!!"The Infermon attacked him when he dodged it made a loud noise and they where just laughing.

"Marcos!!!!"Gin shouted as he started to get angry,"How dare you hurt my friend!!PROGRAM DELETER"He struck the wall with his sword making it disappear then attacked the Infermon turning them back to Digi eggs before the smoke cleared.

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Yin is knocked off of the ceiling, but he manages to launch a large shuriken that plows through all the fangmon, taking them all out. Obsidion helps Thanos catch Yin, then they pick up Black Toy Agumon and charge off down the hall again. In the direction of the nearest dot, which is still Tsukaimon.

Kazuki is running when a wall raises itself, blocking his path. He checks his map and notices that another passageway had opened up. It led to another dot so he rushed in that direction.

"Hmph, seems they don't like the walls. Then I guess instead of blocking their routes I shall give them paths." Using the virus astamon removes the floor from under Gin and Marcus to drop them into the basement.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:43 pm

User Image

When the smoke cleared he noticed that Marcos changed back into Tentomon,"Marcos what happen to y-"Suddenly the floor disappears,"Ahhh!!!"Luckily Marcos grabs Gin before he falls,he tries to regain his breath before speaking"...thanks Marcos..."He then sticks a katana in the wall and stands on the hilt of it."So now tell me why are you a Tentomon?"

Marcos hovers over the hole that appear after saving Gin and Gin saving him."I don't know I woke up like this but I can't digivolve I'm stuck like this please help Gin."

Gin then started thinking to himself then he stared at Marcos,"First 728117 is stuck in his lamp and now this..."Gin then grabbed his sword and pulled it out before talking again now he was on solid ground."O.k I'll help but first lets find the others,"so Gin and Marcos then headed to the closest dot.

Now Tsukaimon already had the map but didn't use it he was still wondering around when he was confronted by a group of Bakemon and Vilemon and stared at him."Where are you going we found a Tamer and his digimon and we are going to destroy them and we need all the help we can get are you in?"Tsukaimon thought to himself,'A tamer it could be Gin if I go with them maybe they can take me to him,'Then he spoke again."Tamer sure I'm in" So he followed the Digimon heading Towards Yin and his friends.

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Yin keeps running ahead of the group when his radar sensed enemies ahead, so he opened a side door and huddled the group in to watch out of it from. He also liked the door idea since it would force them to come in in small amounts compared to the hallway.

A wall raises itself in front of Kazuki again blocking him off from the dot, and then the door goes out from under him and they fall down to the basement, momentarily going unconcious.

"Eh, this one tamer is getting very annoying now. I know a great idea."
The ceiling above Gin and Marcus disappears and the floor rushes them up into the second, third, and stops in the fourth floor. On that floor the room seems darker, and through the one opened door comes music. A rustling is heard from the ceiling hidden in darkness.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:41 pm

User Image

Gin and Marcos ran towards the closest dot and when Gin stared at it,it was located at the pool."When was the pool there?"As they ran towards it more paths were blocked by walls,"Darn we have to take another path..."They took a right and started going in a different path causing them to take more time.

Chuey who was safe in the pool wasn't going to be safe for much longer.As Chuey was swimming relaxed suddenly the only exit was blocked by a wall."What The?!!"Then two dark figures dove underwater.Then he dove underwater as well then the pool lights turned on by themselves and the dark figures turned out to be Marinedevimon."Uh-oh..."Then they started attacking.

As Tsukaimon flew with the enemy digimon he saw a door close and also noticed that that a dot was nearby so he sneaked away from them.When they where gone he walk towards the door with the room that had Yin and his friends inside,"Is that you Gin?"

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:46 am

Yin peeks out of the room and sees Tsukaimon.

"Hey there Jokawild, welcome to the party. The dots on the map should really have names listed eh?"

Yin sees the enemies are gone by radar, he grabs tsukaimon and they head off down the hallway again, towards a dot that was nearby.

"Ugh, oi. That was a nasty drop." Kazuki wakes up next to his digimon. They look around to find themselves in a crypt.

"Something tells me this wasn't in the mansion before, or Gin is crazy too."
They start sneaking towards the doorway nearbye, seeing a dot right above the next room.

"So brash these tamers are. Presuming they can just run around my mansion without my permission to continue. Duskmon, Karatenmon, Phelesmon. You go out after the groups with the tamers in them, the lone digimon shouldn't cause that much trouble when their tamers are destroyed." Phelesmon flies to the fourth floor, in search of Gin. Duskmon disappears into shadow to hunt Kazuki. Karatenmon wings himself after Yin.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:56 am

User Image

Tsukaimon finds out that it was Yin,"Hey Yin its you and don't worry the evil digimon left,"He was glad it was Yin but a little sad cuz it wasn't Gin.

As Gin was running with Marcos he stared at the map t find the right path to the pool."Hey Marcos by looking at the map,well before I say it just to let you know I'm the only one who has access to the full map..."He continues running and stares some more,"...it seems that the distortions could only reach the 6th floor but we cant access any higher rooms they've been completely blocked."

Marcos was a little curious after hearing all of that,"So does that mean who ever is doing this is weak Gin."

As with Chuey he was being attack by the Marinedevimon but he was able to hold his own against them."Gin Help Me!!!!!"

Gin then stared at Marcos,"Not exactly the person doing this is strong you have to be real powerful to take over that much part of the Mansion..."He then felt a shock to the head after hearing someone call out for him,"Marcos whats wrong?!"Gin then stands up again and stares at Marcos"I just heard Chuey call out to me and he needs our help and he must be the one at the pool so we need to get there now more than ever."He then started running with Marcos flying next to him unaware the Phelesmon was behind following them.

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Yin keeps running down the hall with tsukaimon, Thanos, Obsidion, and black toy agumon following. Yin stopped when they entered a room with a sweeping staircase as a centerpiece. A picture at the mid-floor of it.

"If this was originally here then the picture probably used to be of Gin or one of you guys ay tsukaimon?" Yin continued to look at the picture which now depicted only darkness, but it seemed to be writhing within the canvas.

"Ok, we're alone. We seem to be the only people on this floor, and there is someone in the room directly above us. Now would probably be a great time for the floor to open up like it did to us. There doesn't seem to be any other way either." Kazuki was alone with his digimon, until Duskmon showed himself that is. The door that they had entered slammed shut and locked and duskmon arrived in a red glow.

"Now, what can I do to make things even harder for the tamers. I've sent some of the top henchmen, who are part of this venture from the beginning. None of which are those lowly virus-spawn. Hmm..." Then he had an idea. He had the virus spawn some ice devimon in the pool room, which quickly froze the surface of the pool. Trapping Chuey under with the marinedevimon. With the icedevimon he also placed a couple of mammothmons after he widened the room.

(ooh boy I am going to have some fun with the duskmon fight)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:01 pm

User Image

As Gin and almost arrived at the pool they still hadn't notice Phelesmon.He then looked at the map some more and noticed that the pool room had gotten wider."Oh no this can't be good we have to get there now!!"

As Phelesmon followed them he hid into the darkness.

Then Tsukaimon stared at the picture as well,"That is a portrait of Gin and his first three digimon Jack,Chuey,and Marcos...What someone is writing on it!"

As Chuey tried to dive back up to the surface he couldn't the surface been frozen solid then he saw the Icedevimon swimming with the Marinedevimon he thought to himself.'I'm in trouble now I need help.'He then noticed on the surface was Mammothmon he couldn't help but yell."GIN WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU?!!!"The Devimon started to attack.

Gin was able to hear the scream,"CHUEY!!!"After a few more turns they were at the entrance to the pool which was blocked."Darn who put this here!?"He then heard the attacks and large thumps of the Mammothmon."PROGRAM DELETER!!!!"He destroyed the wall and he and Marcos entered the room with Phelesmon hidden in the shadows entering right behind them.

(yeah I'm going to enjoy my fight with all those Ultimates)

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:27 pm

(I'm glad you will.)

As Yin and that group stared at the photo one word appeared on the portrait. Goodbye.

(I'm going to let you decide on that trap, or what happens with that. I don't want to be too hoggish on the tricks.)

The only thought Kazuki had at seeing duskmon he said out loud.

"Ah crud." After that there wasn't any good chance to think again as the fight began, Kazuki charged Exia with light as him and duskmon went at it.

(I'll start to have fun with that next post.)

"Aha, this is going to be getting better now I think. The question is though what to do it with and what it shall be." He thought up a great idea at that moment, and with that idea in mind he extended the range of the virus to the higher levels of the mansion, raising the to new heights a seperate keep, only accessible from the top of the keep he was currently in.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:01 pm

User Image

Sudden the whole room went pitch black and Tsukaimon looked around when they where surrounded by Neodevimon Myotismon and Skullsatomon which was being led by Karatenmon.

(I shouldn't be the only one fighting a big group)

As Chuey swam around dodging the Devimon's attacks.So as he dodged them he started making underwater twisters to keep them busy as he tried to break through the ice.

As Gin and Marcos entered the room Gin was furious then he stared at the Mammothmon,"You better hope Chuey isn't hurt!!Marcos stay out of this!"Marcos then flew up high,"O.k Gin."Then the Lamp started to shake some more"Are...you...sure...about...this...."Before Gin could answer the Mammothmon charged at him,he then jumped over them and landed on the ice and he used one of his Katanas to stop him from sliding he then looked down at Chuey,"Yeah I'm sure and don't worry Chuey I'm going to save you."

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:26 pm

(I figured the pool is a good spot for a center of tension biggrin )

Yin sensed them all on his radar and knew they were surrounded, he had a thought that while it was dark in here this was not the best form for this. For starters he needed to wipe out a big crowd quick to lower the numbers some, and a good form for that he had easy access to since he had gone with the AX version of these forms. He transforms himself into a giant ice tyranosaurus, known in the game as Bifrost, a big lizard like that would be able so smash down rooms and walls if need be, let alone take out most of the digimon. Goblimon grabs tsukaimon and toy black agumon to get out of the way of the soon to be rampage while tossing fireballs at anything flamable in order to light up the room, Obsidion hops on Yin's back to help provide some cover.

Kazuki rushes in at duskmon, just as he is about to hit duskmon disappears in a red glow again and reappears behind Kazuki swinging his blades at him. Kazuki raises Arc in defense with a hard swing hoping to shatter the blade, while Kazuki's digimon looks around the room to try and figure out a good way to help someone, either Kazuki or the dots above them on the map.

"Ah, karatenmon had a good idea, and duskmon has begun. I'm expecting phelesmon to pull something even more dastardly, it was always in his nature." He had expected duskmon to go solo, he was a duelist and so it seemed a good idea to go after the tamer most alone. Karatenmon did no tricks but ambushes and that was why he was after the tamer with the four digimon nearby, and phelesmon had been chosen for the one tamer because even though he didn't have the most with him or the least he himself had been plowing through the virus-spawn and avoiding the traps. Now to begin implementing the virus some more. He spread the grounds controled by the virus that were still a part of the mansion out, placing the mansion within a graveyard and on a hill. Classic horror movie stuff. He also managed to contain the rest of the floors of the mansion as well, and began work on them for his design.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games