Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:28 pm

"We'll stay here for today then. Kay, I won't let you injure yourself further. Let's go." Tsurugi whispered with a small smile before carrying her into the mansion, with Nekome walking after, ready to attack Veemon when his guard was down.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Kay sighs, but does nothing to resist going in.

Veemon keeps a sharp eye on Nekome, knowing she was probably planning something like always.

Kaytlyn Hakune

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Gin just smiles and walks in after them."You two should know this place is big on the outside but bigger on the inside..."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:12 pm

"Kay," Tsurugi whispered into her ear, "I want you to stay by me or Nekome at all times. I don't fully trust him, and he might try to hurt you because you're hurt." he said, then kissed her on the cheek and continued walking inside.

Hakumei Reikon

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Kay nods and thinks, So, I'll stick with Tsu-kun constantly... I honestly don't trust this guy either, so it's a good call...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:25 pm

After Gin entered the mansion.He then smiled with laughter after Tsurugi kissed Kay on the cheek."You guys can sleep together each room has to beds the only one with singles are mine and my digimon's..."as he passed them he pulled out one of his swords and pointed it at them."I'm giving you my trust my mansion and hospitality so I don't want find out that you are fooling with me or using me o.k"He then smiled and walked away.

gstyle818

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:45 pm

As the boy walks away, Kay does her weird eye trick where her right eye stayed where it was, but the other one would go inwards as if it was going to become cross-eyed. It was how she would freak people out back in the real world, so she just automatically uses it whenever she feels like she dislikes someone even a little bit.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Tsurugi nodded grimly at the boy, then looked at Kay, his eyes saying If he tries anything, let me know. He continued carrying Kay, following the boy. "So, where's our room?"

Hakumei Reikon

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Gin just smiled as he continued walking.He didn't even look back since he knew what Kay was doing."Thats a nice trick Kay..."He put away his sword and walked into a hallway filled with doors."O.k pick a room any is fine..."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Kay's eyes widen as she thinks, How did he know?

Meanwhile, Veemon has been trudging along behind them silently for the past goodness-knows-how-long. He carries Kay's bag slung over one shoulder as he entertains himself by making temporary sock puppets with a pair of Kay's clean socks.

Kaytlyn Hakune

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:07 pm

While Gin was showing them the rooms Kyle XY was behind Veemon.He knelt down and took Kay's bag."Hey there let me help you out you must be real tired carrying those heavy bags."Gin smiled as he looked back at Kyle."Helping out as usual huh Kyle."Kyle just smiled and nodded.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:11 pm

"Hey!" Veemon says, snapping into sudden anger, "I was fine with carrying that! Sho give it back!... Please."

Kay sees that the boy's digimon took my bag away from Veemon. "If you don't mind," She says, "I don't like semi-strangers handling my bag."

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Tsurugi took a deep breath, and walked into a room nearby. He set Kay down on one of the beds gently, then picked up his bag from Nekome and tossed it on the other bed. "Hurry up Veemon."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Gin just smiled at Kay,"We are just being a good host..."Kyle XY then walked into the room they chose and dropped Kay's bags in it.Then Chuey came jumping on Gin."Hey Gin I've been looking for you we want you to swim with us in that indoor pool you have..."Gin put down Chuey."Ok I'll join you guys but first I have to show them their room ok."He then smiled Chuey nodded and walked away.

gstyle818

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games