Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:19 pm

After venturing around in the Digital-World, Jordyn and Armadillomon strayed upon a clearing where two tamers and their Digimon were locked in combat. Having nothing better to do, the girl sat down on the cold grass and gazed at the scene infront of her. Jordyn watched in disgust as the two Digimon continued the fight and narrowed her sharp, hazel eyes at their two trainers. There was nothing she hated more than Digimon fighting though she knew deep in her heart that was one of the things Digimon loved best. Even Armadillomon stood watching the two combantants with wide, watchful green eyes.

"So this is what a real fight is like?" Jordyn breathed quietly, so that only her partner could hear.

Armadillomon was so absorbed in the fight, he had jumped when his partner had spoken. He nodded, tearing his gaze off of the Digimon infront of him to look at his partner.

"It's aw-ful," Jordyn emphizized the last word so that it would ring in Armadillomon's ears, "Awful!"

"What do you have against me fighting, Jordyn?" the little Digimon asked, "You fight alot whenever you practice fencing."

Jordyn couldn't think of a clever comment to challenge Armadillomon's words, so she just let her eyes stray to the scene infront of her and said nothing.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Hey Kaji guess we have some viewers '' Guilmon said smiling and rubbing the back of his head ''

Yea I know Guilmon !'' Kaji said with a light laugh ''

Asian Joker

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:59 pm

While the enemy is distracted goblimon rushes forwards, headbuts guilmon, and grabs his club back tossing fireballs like mad.

"No one takes my club!"

"Ya you go goblimon, we may have to work harder for the free lunch, but it will be ours!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Hiandromon lowered his lance, which then burst into data and was reabsorbed By Hiandromon."Its not a question of how much I like you. It is the question of how much I think you are worth. And Is without saying." says Hiandromon as he walks away from Kaya and Dovermon towards the open street as The tamers ands Digimon gathered around him,"A price that I can not comprehend." And with that Hiandromon Jumps away from the main crowd and Dissappears into the crowd ahead of them,"And Stay away from This city, They saw What Youd Did And You Openly confessed in this crowd. So You better run, Before You get The ' Royal treatment.'" he says from a distance.

After some time, He leaped down into a small courtyard area He looked around and saw a small fight going on between a pair of tamers and a women sittinig on the Grass. His hand retracts and then a gatling gun slides and locks into place. He raises it up and Aims toward the two digimon. He said nothing as he aimed and fired two shots, one at both digimon.

desean101101

Asian Joker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Guilmon slid back and and turned around then shot a piero sphere destorying the fire balls making the area smoke up making it hard to see as Guilmon charged towards Goblimon with his claws out beside him and at the last moment Guilmon gave Goblimon a powerful kick knocking him into the air then shooting 4 Pier o sphere at him while Goblimon was in the air ''
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Goblimon gets smacked by the fireballs and lands, then the shots whirr past us.

"Holy cow we are under attack! So much for a peaceful fight for lunch, run!"

He grabs goblimon and starts running for the food market.

Yin Yun Yang

Asian Joker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Guilmon looked are the dude with the gun with a freaked out face '' Um Kaji is that guy going to shoot us ???? ''

I think so '' Kaji said as as he looked at a bullet in one of the trees '' Lets get out of here '' He said as he vanished along with Guilmon
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Looks back and yells.

"Dude, run! That hiandromon guy is shooting at us, and I don't know about you but I would rather live to see my lunch then die hungry!"

Yin Yun Yang

desean101101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Hiandromon Manefests Gallantmons spear and aims it toward guilmon after swinging it through the Air, disappated the smoke."Come here now." says Hiandromon in a booming voice, speaking to both tamers who were in the fight, acknoledging this as his other arm was aimed at the fleeing Tamer and his Goblimon.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Kaji and Guilmon appeared beside Goblimon and Yin '' Um I think well be safe if we just walk away quietly ''

Asian Joker

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:53 pm

"Actually, I think he wants us to go over there, and I saw him fight a gallantmon earlier. I don't think we have a choice in the matter. He is aimed right at us."

Suddenly looks a little sad.

"I'm never going to get to have that lunch."

Begins walking to the large, threatening guy with a gun.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:57 pm

I swear this is no fun with dude's with gun aiming at us........''

Great what does he want now !!!!'' Guilmon said walking towards the guy along with Kaji''

Asian Joker

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:17 pm

"Hell if I know, but if we survive, lunch is on me if only due to relief that we stay alive."

Keeps walking towards hiandromon.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Hiandromon'd gun follows them still," You can't Hide, Just come out now. If I wanted to delete you, I would not have spoken at all." He says as He begins to walk towards the Voices.

The red and Blue skulls on shoulders open up and skan the area, recording small readings before directing Guns fire into a wall adjacent to them.

desean101101

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:27 pm

"Oh crapp!"

Ducks instinctively.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games