Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:17 am
Princess takes the butterbeer Lonnie has offered her and replies: "No not really. I actually liked it at hogwarts and can't wait for the next term to start. AT home all I will be doing is work, and more work!" Princess relived that Lonnie pointed out Sora went to walk over to her seat and then is jumped on by Ari.

"What the devil?? Ari sweetie you almost made me spill my butterbeer! Opps looks like you already spilled yours." Princess laughs warmly and says "You didn't lose me Ari, you guys left without me in your rush to make the train!" Princess smiles sweetly at Ari and goes to sit down in the compartment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:56 am
Ari scratches her head with embarassment. "Hehe...And I thought that everyone had left without me!"  

Music -Misfit-

iLonnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:22 am
with BLOODSHOT eyes..

lonnie stares out the window as the train moves along the track
she takes out a sandwich from her coolbox and notices that the elves had taken some turkey and stuffing that wasn't needed for the feast,and put it into her sandwich
she munches on it as she stares at the passing clouds
through mouthfuls,she mutters "not long..i'll be back to hogwarts..in no time..not long now.."
she then snaps out of it and says to ari and princess "oh,i'm sorry i was in such a rush..i feel terrible for leaving you!"

..i watch you SLEEPING

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:06 pm
Cora ambled up to the train, awkwardly carrying her trunk, owl cage (with the owl inside!), and a mysterious covered wicker basket. After heaving her luggage on board she found a empty compartment and shoved herself inside. "Ugh!" she grunted as she threw her trunk onto the above rack, and then she gently set her owl cage onto the seat cushion. Her barn owl, Page impatiently clicked her beak, and after a moment of digging in her pocket, Cora's hand emerged with a owl treat. Tossing it in the cage she noticed that she had left her basket on the floor. She took in a sharp breath and hoped no one noticed as she picked it up, set it on the seat, and threw her cloak over it. A rustling was heard from within....  

TheLadyCora

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Ann came out of the compartment full of Ravenclaws and looked on both sides before cartwheeling along the corridors, "Whee!" She yelled gleefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:03 am
Sora grunts and stretches her arms and legs with a yawn. Slowly, she opens her eyes and with a blurry sight, she looks around. She quickly stood up and scratches her head. "I guess I slept all this time," she continued stretching and after a moment, plopped herself to sit. She smiled plainly for a moment and suddenly tilted her head to sleep at an instant.  

syndar24

iLonnie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:41 am
with BLOODSHOT eyes..

lonnie giggles as ann cartwheels down the corridor
lonnie takes a big swig from her butterbeer bottle and then rests it on her knee,still holding it of course!
she continues to look out of the window,letting herself go into her own little world

User Image

..i watch you SLEEPING

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 am
It was a cloudy morning today, Carrigan noted, walking somewhat lopsidedly towards the train thanks to the trunk he lugged along with one hand. He was too preoccupied with the puffing scarlet engine to really care of the stress it put on his arm. He stopped beside the open train doors, listening to the world rushing around him. He was buffeted on all sides by other students, some still dressed in their robes, and others back into their Muggle clothes. He looked down at his own Ravenclaw cloak, feeling somewhat out of place. He didn't want to leave Hogwarts for the holidays. Not yet.  

Drew Thirte3n

syndar24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Sora opened her eyes slowly once again and sat up straight. She focused her blurry eyes on the scenery beyond the windows and managed to smile. 'I wonder if I'll ever be back at once,' she thought and yawned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 pm
Jerell walked around the train already on his muggle clothes. His ravenclaw robes were hanging from his right arm. He approached Sora, a ravenclaw girl, and sat across her waiting for a reaction.  

majestic mithras

syndar24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:43 pm
Sora shifted her eyes to the person who sat across her. After a moment of silence, she quickly snapped out of her faraway daze and gasped. She squinted her eyes to the boy to verify if it was really him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:48 pm
"Are your eyes still that bad?" Jerell asked jokingly. He turned to the windows and finally, at Sora. "I guess I made it to the same house as yours," he smiled. "But of course, I still don't intend on losing to you. Same as the years before," he smirked.  

majestic mithras

syndar24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:28 pm
"Hey! My eyesight has gotten much better since last time! and uhmm... lose? to me? What game are you talking about?" Sora was confused. 'Perhaps he was talking about me beating him all the time at all things,' she thought and giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 am
Jerell crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at Sora. "And what is that giggling about?" he asked rather quite intrigued. After a moment of silence, he sighed and bowed his head. "When I said I wasn't going to lose to you anymore, I meant that I intend to be better than you. It has always been that way ever since birth," he said seriously as he slowly turned to Sora and looked at her in the eye.  

majestic mithras

syndar24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 am
"Better than me, huh?" Sora crossed her legs and smirked, "I'd like to see you try." Seeing as how serious Jerell bacame all of a sudden, she became worried and scared but didn't want to show it. 'Geez, he must have eaten bad meat or something to be so serious! Still, a serious Jerell is even scarier than the Dark Lord for me,' she thought. "Hmm..." she quinted her eyes at him again. She reached out and extently pinched his cheek right cheek.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games