Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:23 am
Fireattmidnight
wndrngsl
*Takes Fires left hand is his right. Puts her left hand on his right shoulder. Places his left hand around her and in the small of her back* Are you ready? *Starts to lead her in small circles around the dance floor*
yessir {smiles}
*Whispering to himself*123, 123,123 *looks at fire and smiles* So you dance alot?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:25 am
Soban Nabaal
His hand opened taking his dates hand lightly before they moved out towards the main ball room.

"Finally here.. I knew I should have used a map..." He said twitching.
She smiled and laced her fingers in his, "Mind you, it might not have done much good." Her smile turned into an evil grin as she hugged his arm.  

Davion Gaurd

Fireattmidnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:28 am
wndrngsl
Fireattmidnight
wndrngsl
*Takes Fires left hand is his right. Puts her left hand on his right shoulder. Places his left hand around her and in the small of her back* Are you ready? *Starts to lead her in small circles around the dance floor*
yessir {smiles}
*Whispering to himself*123, 123,123 *looks at fire and smiles* So you dance alot?
i took ballet for 4 years and charactor (folkish, heels and stomping) for 3, then swing lessons for one year  
Walking on, he glanced from side to side before spotting several people already dancing.

"Care to dance or would you like something to eat first dear?" He asked smiling.  

Soban Nabaal

zonic69

stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:29 am
*Peeks his head in as he passes by.*  

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

Kaji Akei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:29 am
Kaji struted into the main ballroom, His cane making a distinct tapping on the polished floorboards. He smiled as he looked at all who were within, The light glitting on his pearly white teeth.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:31 am
zonic69
stare
sweatdrop  

Fireattmidnight

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:33 am
Fireattmidnight
wndrngsl
Fireattmidnight
wndrngsl
yessir {smiles}
i took ballet for 4 years and charactor (folkish, heels and stomping) for 3, then swing lessons for one year
*Continues to slowly circle the dance floor* LOL well you have me beat. I took random classes here and there. The longest was tap for about 2 months for a show I was in back when I was about 12. The others were like a week worth of classes. One of my fav was the sword dance I had to learn to preform.  
*He enters slowly... his eyes scanning the room. He nods to the random people already enjoying themselves. The sound of music fills his head, he smirks to himself.*  

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

zonic69

Fireattmidnight
zonic69
stare
sweatdrop

o.O  
Soban Nabaal
Walking on, he glanced from side to side before spotting several people already dancing.

"Care to dance or would you like something to eat first dear?" He asked smiling.
"Hmm, well one dance couldn't hurt, but it can't be a long one," she let out a quiet chuckle and looked around the ball room. "Really should've let me use the map and we might not have lost it half way."  

Davion Gaurd

Fireattmidnight

wndrngsl
Fireattmidnight
wndrngsl
Fireattmidnight
wndrngsl
yessir {smiles}
*Continues to slowly circle the dance floor* LOL well you have me beat. I took random classes here and there. The longest was tap for about 2 months for a show I was in back when I was about 12. The others were like a week worth of classes. One of my fav was the sword dance I had to learn to preform.
oht hat is sweet... i hated tap, corse i was 6  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:35 am
*Leads fire over near zonic69. Bows to Fire* Thanks for the dance. *Takes fires hand and leads her closer to zonic69* Would you mind taking over for me zonic69? I must retreat for a momment.  

wndrngsl

Soban Nabaal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:35 am
Pulling her gently to the dance floor he rolled his eyes. "Oh come on.. I only grabbed it from my pocket how was I meant to knw it blew away at that speed" He turned facing her, one hand taking hers another on her hip.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games