Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:28 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Kali shook he rhead and KAtori whispered to Saiyuri, "That guy is startign to scare me..."

Kale heard this and laughed. "I didn't mean to..."
Katori looked at him oddly, like she was still scared, Touya shook his head and wrapped an arm around Kale's head "Look, you gotta play it by the book."

He seemed confused. "Play what, by what book?" he asked.
Touya merely smiled and pulle dout a crystal rose"Give this to her and say.." He whispered into his ear and smiled, "works every time."

"W-What?! I said I was just messing around! Geez!" he said taking the stupid crystal rose. "What is wrong with you people today..." he said twirling it in his fingers as he came back over to where all the girls were.
"I'm telling you it'll work, trat a girl like a princess and they'll never get angry at you, have you seen Kali hit me yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:40 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Katori looked at him oddly, like she was still scared, Touya shook his head and wrapped an arm around Kale's head "Look, you gotta play it by the book."

Touya merely smiled and pulle dout a crystal rose"Give this to her and say.." He whispered into his ear and smiled, "works every time."

"W-What?! I said I was just messing around! Geez!" he said taking the stupid crystal rose. "What is wrong with you people today..." he said twirling it in his fingers as he came back over to where all the girls were.
"I'm telling you it'll work, trat a girl like a princess and they'll never get angry at you, have you seen Kali hit me yet?"

"I'd like to..." he said. He then went over to Lianna. "Hey, would you like to have this?" he asked.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:44 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"I'd like to..." he said. He then went over to Lianna. "Hey, would you like to have this?" he asked.
She blinked down at it and pushed him toward Katori, "She's the one thats scared of you not me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She blinked down at it and pushed him toward Katori, "She's the one thats scared of you not me!"
He sighed and threw the rose at Touya. "I'll be in my room..." he said. He couldn't believe this people. He was just playing!!!  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:51 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He sighed and threw the rose at Touya. "I'll be in my room..." he said. He couldn't believe this people. He was just playing!!!
Koenma's nose stopped beelding and he mumbled, "There is no such thing as humor for demons."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Koenma's nose stopped beelding and he mumbled, "There is no such thing as humor for demons."

He sat on his bed, looking at the ceiling.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:55 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kaotri peeked her head in, "Kale?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:58 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He looked at her. "I was just playing, so give it a rest..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:06 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She shrank back a little, "I'm sorry, its just I wanted to appologize...for overreacting..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:10 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She shrank back a little, "I'm sorry, its just I wanted to appologize...for overreacting..."

He sighed and got off his bed. "Its okay Katori...."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Ok, I just...wanted you to know..." she backed away slowly from his door, about to walk away  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:32 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Ok, I just...wanted you to know..." she backed away slowly from his door, about to walk away

He ran over to her and kissed her cheek lightly. "Just a present..." he said in her ear.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:38 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He ran over to her and kissed her cheek lightly. "Just a present..." he said in her ear.
"But what about..." She asked as she looked around, tryign to make sure Kali wasnt around  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:42 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"But what about..." She asked as she looked around, tryign to make sure Kali wasnt around

"I'm sure she'll understand a friendly kiss on the cheek.." he said, motioning her out of his room.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:46 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"I'm sure she'll understand a friendly kiss on the cheek.." he said, motioning her out of his room.
"heres the thing...most girls dont understand that..."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games