Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:24 am
"Relax... if it comes down to it... i could be there today. This is a pretty nice bike... and tundra could come along for the ride. You can go with Leon and ill meet you there...."

He seemed sincere in his offer, but he seriously oubted that she would take him up on it. Simple as it was he seriously didnt think she trusted him, apparently he was still a common theif.

It's lucky she didnt stumble across the guards otherwise he'd be a murderer too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:10 pm
Leon smiled "Yeah, don't worry about it, I trust Zach will be perfectly fine with Tundra, cross my heart and hope to die, well, then again, I caused all of this, so... Oh well" he laughed at his own rambling and noticed that they were no longer moving to him, "Ahhh s**t" he said annoyedly, getting rid of the lightning slowed his whole body down, he just seemed more relaxed "Well?" he asked...  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:16 pm
She really, really, REALLY, didn't like the idea of Tundra going ALONE with mr. criminal. "I don't think so." she said, giving mr. criminal a kind of I'm sorry-I-just-don't-think-it's-a-good-idea. Tundra groweled and Amaya turned to her, addgitated, "What!?"
Tundra groweled ahgain, shuffling from foot to foot. "No, no, no, I don't like it Tundra." Tundra shook her head, "Absolutly not," she howeled this time, "I don't care! It's dangerous! Yes I want to get there but - " Tundra once again howeled thrashing her head around, expasperated.
Amaya thought for a moment as Tundra stood firm.
"Fine." she agreed, grudgingly. "I'll do it, but I don't like it at all. And I swear criminal-guy, if anything goes wrong I'll slit your throat in your sleep." she groweled, Tundra taken aback by her response.
She calmed herself down and finished, "I'm sorry. Thanks but ... be careful. And thanks to you too Leon. I'm ready, hows Tundra gonna ride along with you?" she asked her final question to criminal-guy. She knew how annoying she must sound, but she didn't care as long everything turned out okay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:21 am
Zach stood up and removed his coat. Hebumched it up and shoved it into the carying case on the side of the bike. Then he softly placed the fox into the carrying case scrated her on the head a little.

"Its gonna be tight little friend, but i dont want you jostled around in here."

He balled up his extra socks and pushed them in around tundras body. He smiled as he closed the flap.

Then he stood and turned to the girl..."she'll be more than okay, i would never hurt an innocent animal."

He kicked the bike's starter and the engine revved to life. It shook a bit but he knewtundra would be okay, then with a smile and a wink he sped off.  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:33 am
Leon smiled "That's our queue" he struck up the lightning again reached for her hand "Ready...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:08 pm
She smiled a bit, he was being very careful with Tundra and helping her out. Yeah, she thought, She'll be fine. She nodded and took his hand nervously. "It doesn't burn ... too much ... does it?" getting herself mentally ready again.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:13 pm
"By burns I mean stings for a second" he smiled and grasped her hand firmly and ran, things flew past them in a blur, they were nearing Asia, wait, where's Rekion at any way? he thought this and immediately voiced this to Amaya and stopped in his tracks, he noticed they were in Japan "Want some food?" he joked with her...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:20 pm
She looked around, awed by the fact they were in Japan. Friggen JAPAN, when they had been in the USA! Which is pretty far .... from JAPAN!
"Wow." she said, though his question snapped her out of this trance. "Rekion is in Florida. We were gonna take the ferry that goes along the shore to Rekion, it's a port." she replied, "It's about northwest from the middle of the state, off of route 57. It's pretty small ... pretty dull." she said and brightened.
"And yeah, I am pretty hungry." she let go of his hand and looked up at the store titles. "Let's go here, The Lucky Star. I'm hungry." she said finally aknowledging her growling stomach. "I have money!" she shouted to him already half way in the door. At the speed they were going they could reach the small town in no time. A pit stop for food would be alright.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:52 am
Leon smiled and dropped the electricity, which caused a small tremor "Oops" he joked as he walked into the 'Lucky Star' he looked around, and the place seemed pretty abandoned, but he walked around "If anyone's around here I pay, that's how it's supposed to be, dude pays, chick and dude eat" he smiled and took a seat, he gave a quick wolf whistle and someone peeked out from behind the kitchen door "Y-yes sir?" the voice spoke timidly "Are you the waiter?" Leon asked, trying not to sound rude.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:10 pm
Zach sped along a costal highway. It had been three hours since he had left New york, and dawn had reached its finger up over the horizon.

The lack of people that were left after the world had been lost to the evil was surprising. He seriously doubted that there would be over 5 million people in all of america by year's end.

He thought to himself about the rest of the world, it had faired pretty well. The citys that werent attacked harboured a good amount of people, and they usually got on just fine, but the chaos of the war had plunged america into a sort of decaying state.

Nostradamus had been right about the army of a billion brethren but wrong about the end, he was still kickin along with quite a few others. The supernatural had even begun to re-animate itself. Born an atheist at heart this had come as a bit of a shock, but now that he believed in ghosts he still didnt believe much in a god.

He slowed the bike to a stop in a small town along th coast near L.A. Kicking in a window in a 7/11 he helped himself to a can of campbells soup and some dog-food.

Cracking the can's lid with his knife he began to drink the soup cold. You learned to like alot of things once you lived as a nomad. Opening up the dog food , he sat tundra on the back of the bike seat and put it in front of her. She ate gratefully and gave him a lick on the finger.

After they had eaten he looked down and asked "so how many are you expecting little freind? 6-10?" He snickered to himself, but with a little affirmative yip Tundra answered him. She was a very smart animal, and must have made quite the companion.

After getting himself and Tundra a drink he slected a scarf from a rack in 7/11 for he had lost his, and mounted the bike again.

After placing the fox back into the bag he said".... a few more hours, hang in there."

He sped off into the rising sun and grinned as he thought of that odd girl.... He probably wouldnt kill her, but next time she layed a hand on his sword he would not act so kindly.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:13 pm
"I do not appretiate being called a 'chick'. Thank you very much Leon." she sighed and rolled her eyes, smiling none the less. "But that's very sweet of you too pay."
"Ye-es." the waiter replied, shakily holding on to his writing pad. "You-you would like to order?" he asked in japenese. Luckily Amaya was fluent in multiple languages, though not as fluent in japenese, she understood enough to get by. When your deprived of appropriate teachers and an actual GOOD school, you try and teach yourself things, or spend a lot of time in the library. That is if you have an interest in learning.
She nodded her head and replied, "Just some friend rice please. What about you Leon?"
She shifted slightly in her seat, suddenly thinking of Tundra and criminal-dude, hoping everything was alright.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:09 am
((man these solo posts are gonna mke me run out of ideas soon...))

Zach sped along, but heard a rumbling in the distance... he geussed he'd picked up a few fans at the last stop.

He wasnt looking for a fight right now so he increased his speed a bit and kept going.  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:10 pm
"I'll just snag some fried rice too bro" Leon gave a soft smile and looked at the waiter, the man was a sickly white, and his eyes were a wierd glassy black color. "Sir ar you okay?" he asked the man, though he knew what this was, he tried to keep it on the down low until the waiter went back. "N-no sir, I'm j-j-just fine sir" his voice quavered as he spoke, and Leon could hear him muttering in a much more confident tone as he walked away and into the kitchen. Leon leaned in towards Amaya. "My apologies foor the chick comment" he continued in a low whisper, "Did you see anything unusual about hi or was it just me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:48 pm
She shook her head, "No, it's not just you. I see it too. I just don't -- don't know whats wrong..." she muttered back, trying to think of possible reasons. "Do you think .... they're hiding something?" she asked looking through the crack in the door of the kitchen skeptically.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:37 am
Zach was cruising along at upwards of 90 miles an hour. He wasnt sure what that translated into in kilometres, but he knew for sure it was fast.

All of a sudden, a punk-looking bike gang surrounded him. They made some claims about how his bike was theirs. The truth was he lived as the rules of a theif. If they could take it then they could have it.

He drew his sword and snickered. The one next to him pulled a gun, and with a deft swing he tore a gash in the man's front wheel, and his bike was lost to the group.

He gave the others a dangerous look, and as the last brave-looking one approahed from his left side he gave his bike a swift kick.

Steadying his wheels, Zach glared at the man. Danger for himself was one thing, but endangering the little fox was another.

He stopped smiling instantly and forced the man's bike into the guard rail, until his screaming drowned out the rumbling of the bikes. His leg was in tatters, and Zach drew a dagger from the man's belt and stabbed it through his hand into his handle-bars.

He would survive, just minus one leg and probably a face.

Before he pulled his bike away from theother to send him careening off behind him. He leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Wear a helmet."

The remainging bikers slowed down to scrpe up their companions and Zach sped on.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff