Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
was there a manga or an anime that made you cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was there any anime/manga that made you cry?
  yep...
  none...
View Results

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 pm
Like some others here Hayao Miyazaki's movies made me cry.Hes just Fantastic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 pm
Naruto Shippuuden. When I thought Hinata had gotten killed.  

SonataMG

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 pm
... Howl's Moving Castle... yes, I admit it...
And random parts of D.N. Angel...
I'm a crying wuss. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 pm
Death Note- when L died
OHSHC- last two episodes  

mangacraz00

ShannonOhNoes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 pm
the first episode of Aishiteruze Baby.
i cried, but the water didn't fall . so pro wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 pm
Sinister Serenade
Naruto Shippuuden. When I thought Hinata had gotten killed.

omg! dont u just LOVE that episode! ;D  

ShannonOhNoes

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 pm
Yes. Two actually.

Ai Yori Aoshi -- Two episodes of this show are really touching. Like from the fourth or fifth disk in the series, there's an episode where Kaoru takes Aoi to his mother's grave as "the most important person in his life", and introduces her to his mother. So sweet, but sad. And then in the first or second episode, Kaoru tells Aoi about when his mother left the hanabishi clan to protect him, but his grandfather abused him after she left. [And he shows her the deep scars on his back that never healed]

And second anime

Vandread.. Once again two episodes were really sad. One was when Gascognue was pronounced dead by fighting the enemies that wanted to harvest them.. I was crying my eyes out, because she's my favorite character. And then there's the episode where after fighting the sand that controls your body, Maya is hurt really bad and keeps thinking she has no reason to live. But when she's near dying, she starts thinking about her mothers.. [On the women's planet, they have only women, and on the man's planet, only men. Men and women hadn't seen each other in centuries, and the men have all these crazy ideas that women are monsters that eat their organs. o-o] And she started having a flashback to when they were evacuating the planet which was about to explode. Her mother stayed behind, and the last thing she had said to her mother was that she hated her. It made me cry so much.. because I never got to see my biological mom... Never got to tell her I loved her, even once..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 pm
hi i am new and i cry in naruto crying gaara is dead  

Skelly Weirdo

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

reacheal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 am
Well there have been a few that have brought me to tears. (Not many I don't cry often)

But the one that made me cry the worst was a manga called "Eien no with" a.k.a. "Eternity with you". I believe I read it on mangafox.

Dear god I had to cry at least five times during the series. TT__TT
It was awful, at one point I had to physically get off the computer, take some advil, and go calm myself down. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 am
Higurashi almost did make me cry at some point in time....anyways here is a list...

1.) Elfin lied
2.) Air
3.)Clannad
4.) Tokyo Mew Mew( That was when i was first getting into all this stuff)
5.) and some others i cant remember!...:3

I recommmend everyone watch the first three...unless you don't like gore...then i recommend you do not watch Elfin Lied.

~ NANO DESU!!  

Kaiko luv

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 pm
I've never had an Anime make me cry, but has anyone here seen the original Little Mermaid movie? The one where she has blond hair and she's naked from the waste up, but you never see anything due to her long hair covering it. It's a cartoon, and that's the only movie I have ever cried while watching. The ending was just so sad... Why don't any Disney movies ever have endings like that?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 am
I think we all cried when Ash got petrified in the first Pokemon movie. My mom was even crying in the theater, harder than I was. cry

What's worse is that for some reason, the original Japanese version of that scene is somehow LESS sad than the dub... or maybe it just seemed that way to me when I watched it because I'd watched the dub so many times before that I'd become desensitized to it... or something.  

basselope7

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100

stargallrevived

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 pm
Manga: Absolute boyfriend endding.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:01 pm
One that always gets me: Pretear. That last episode just really hits home xp

Naruto's gotten a few tears outta me.

Anddd... oh, Mai Hime. Once again, the ending. It's like creators make point to get you to bawl in the last few minutes >o<

The Maharani

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 pm
Lovely complex made me cry mainly because I was being over emotional during my monthly and when ever that one girl cried I cried too.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff