Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:03 pm
He chuckled sweetly. "Well, I know it's not exactly the right thing to do, but I will repay him somehow!" he smirked as he started to walk down the stairs with a nice handfull of food. "Well then, I guess I should hurry and fix you something nice, eh?" he smirked, happy to cook. He put the food in the most near bowl possible and put it on the floor for the puppy. "There we go." he said before looking to the girl. "Now...for you...is there anything you prefer?" he smirked gently. "Come on, don't be bashful. Whatever it is, I'll try to prepare it to my best." he smiled warmly. He wasn't the best cook, but it wouldn't hurt to practice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:10 pm
xx TH_E - s e e r_
((Ah, I think I get it...no I don't. Does that mean like I make a new character or does the guy character the Daniel is enemies with kidnaps her?))

"Okay...I gues we should...go then..." Daniel said, also getting lost in Kat's eyes.

"Alright," Kat said, slideing off the bed and setting her pencils down on the table. "Where to?"  

jinxercat2006

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:28 pm
SweetHugz
[I mean Keto like your former RP Character's enemy kidnaps the girl you chosen to be your wife and then you have to rescue them or something. It's just to make it more interesting, seeing if you risk your life for her. >.>

Like for example -> Daniel has a enemy and Daniel always beats him and in order for your enemy to get revenge, the enemy decides to kidnap the girl you chosen as your wife. Did that make it more clear or no?]

((Ah...I get it. So I make a new charrie to be Daniel enemy!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:31 pm
jinxercat2006
"Alright," Kat said, slideing off the bed and setting her pencils down on the table. "Where to?"

((I'm gonna have him bite her soon, like for example, he probably will lead her to an empty room or something.))

"This way." Daniel said, starting to lead her to the perfect room he could bite her in.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm
xx TH_E - s e e r_
SweetHugz
[I mean Keto like your former RP Character's enemy kidnaps the girl you chosen to be your wife and then you have to rescue them or something. It's just to make it more interesting, seeing if you risk your life for her. >.>

Like for example -> Daniel has a enemy and Daniel always beats him and in order for your enemy to get revenge, the enemy decides to kidnap the girl you chosen as your wife. Did that make it more clear or no?]

((Ah...I get it. So I make a new charrie to be Daniel enemy!))

Lauren set down Marbles and he went scampering to his food. "Um, fried rice?" She said. "I could help out if you want." Lauren smiled gently.

(Well yeah but it won't be fun fighting yourself, lol Keto
Hmm fried rice... it was first thing i can think of, making me kinda hungry now >...>)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:53 pm
((Nice short post!))

Taylor sighed. "Oh, please no. I'm doing this for you. You can help if you want to, but I really...well, I believe that I should serve someone as beautiful as yourself." he smirked as he started to get the rice and things together into the pan.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:27 am
((kay, i'm good whenever then, just don't maul her or anything. And she does know what a vampire is and belives in them, she just doesn't expect you to be one))

"Oh, ok," Kat said, ambleing after him over her luggage that she had dumped on the ground.

((you could get another person that isn't already in the forum to play the enemy, you know, recruit someone))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:48 pm
[Lol thanks Freaky, I think you can start posting again in the 'Halfbreeds' fourm.]

"I don't think I'm beautiful." Lauren said blushing and giggling a little. She's been blind since she was 10 and it's been 8 years since she seen herself. "I haven't seen what I look like 8 years, Taylor. I don't think my appearance changed at all."

[Short post muhaha razz ]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:25 pm
He smiled gently. "Aww, I see. Well, I'm sorry, but let me tell you, you're an absolutly stunning young woman." he said, blushing a little, still watching her hood. He smiled, pulling out a bowl and placing the finished rice into it, putting it onto the table with a fork. "Alright, I'm not the best cook, but just so you know, I tried." he chuckled gently, looking down at what he had made.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:29 am
jinxercat2006
((kay, i'm good whenever then, just don't maul her or anything. And she does know what a vampire is and belives in them, she just doesn't expect you to be one))

"Oh, ok," Kat said, ambleing after him over her luggage that she had dumped on the ground.

((you could get another person that isn't already in the forum to play the enemy, you know, recruit someone))

((Oh awesome! Now I wish my best friend was still in this guild. >.< Oh well. And No, he wouldn't maul her, he would probably do it like romantically or something. Heheh...))

Daniel led her to a door. "It's right in here..." He said opening the door, and waiting for her to go in first.

Ashley Amnesia

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 pm
xx TH_E - s e e r_
jinxercat2006

((Oh awesome! Now I wish my best friend was still in this guild. >.< Oh well. And No, he wouldn't maul her, he would probably do it like romantically or something. Heheh...))

Daniel led her to a door. "It's right in here..." He said opening the door, and waiting for her to go in first.

((how...er... special))

Kat was weary... but something about him pushed her into the room, though her mind was screaming at her to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:56 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He smiled gently. "Aww, I see. Well, I'm sorry, but let me tell you, you're an absolutly stunning young woman." he said, blushing a little, still watching her hood. He smiled, pulling out a bowl and placing the finished rice into it, putting it onto the table with a fork. "Alright, I'm not the best cook, but just so you know, I tried." he chuckled gently, looking down at what he had made.
"Why, thank you." She said, blushing. "Your a stunning person yourself!" Lauren felt her hands for the spoon and then scoop up a little of the rice. She blew on it and ate it. "It's pretty good." Lauren said as she scoop up some more.

[So when does the kidnapping take place? O..o]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:24 pm
((Now!? surprised ))

Taylor smirked gently. "Well, I'm glad you like it." he said, careful not to step on the puppy. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to make you blind?" he asked, regretting the question that he had just asked. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ask about your personal life." he said, looking down at the floor and watching Marbles finish off the rest of his food.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:52 pm
"No, I don't mind saying why." Lauren put down the spoon. "My family went to the beach for vacation when I was 8." In the most cheerful voice she can manage. "Back then I could see and everything. My dad and I went deeper in the ocean but he accidentally let go of my hand and a wave crashed over me." She paused for a second. "They found me and said I was okay." Her voice was starting to tremble a little. "But the doctor said some of the water damaged my brain which caused me to be blind." Her fingers were shaking and she covered her eyes. She was not crying but she felt like it was happening all over again.

[Lol but whose playing your and s e e r's enemy?]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:18 pm
Taylor sighed, as he touched the girl's hand, stroking it gently with an innocent smile on his face. He sighed gently, feeling awful about what happened to this poor creature. ((Since he's an angel...I'm guessing...he died? Or at least that's what I'm gonna say and yes, I'm making this up as I go...woot!!))Taylor smirked lightly as he ran his fingers through his hair. He remembered when he was only 18 years old and drowned to death when he was swimming with some friends. He wanted to do something nice for her. He stood up and walked over to her, placing his hand over her eyes. His hands gowed a gentle blue color and he smiled gently. "Ok...Lauren...open your eyes..." he said with a gentle, calming tone as he went back and sat down in the chair he had been in before.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff