Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:34 pm
Shadow stopped and turned. "Yes? Did I do something wrong again?" he asked, sighing. He looked at the girl then down at the floor, trying to keep himself from crying more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:37 pm
"No, I said before, I didn't mean to make you..." she was going to say "cry" but that would probably just make him sadder. "I didn't mean to make you upset. Won't you stay?"  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:43 pm
Shadow sighed. "Just please don't snap at me...it hurts." he frown, going back into the dining room and sat in a chair, resting his head onto the table, watching all the other animals and people.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:47 pm
"Okay..." I didn't actually mean to SNAP at him. He's just... really weird. And I didn't think he would get sad so easily either. Naomi didn't feel hungry anymore. She went into the living room and transformed into a wolverine, just for the fun of it. Naomi hardly got the chance to unlock her true DNA form for safety.  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:03 pm
"Did you expect me to be more stubborn?" he asked, smiling at her faintly. "It's normal actually. Most people think that I'm just this big ball of werid annoying energy, but actually, I'm very sensative." he smirked, not lifting his head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:10 pm
Naomi shook her head wordlessly and called Fire over. Together they playfighted, which tired Naomi out. She lied down, still in her wolverine form and cuddled against one of the cushions with Fire protecting her.  

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:19 pm
((I have to go now. No more posting when I'm offline. That's a new rule. Bye))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:20 pm
[Back ^o^]

The maid came back, she held a plate of meat in her hand. Then she set it down next to Ryan's and Emily's plate of half-finished uncooked meat. "Shadow, want some tea?" Karen said holding a cup of tea in her hand. "It will help you relax a little."

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Runxuan
[Aw that's unfair! I just came back too T _ T ]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:49 pm
SweetHugz
Runxuan
[Aw that's unfair! I just came back too T _ T ]
(( 3nodding Agreed))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:28 pm
((you can post now, but I will only be posting... ocasionally. I'm watching Naruto and Inuyasha 3nodding heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:54 pm
Fire smelled the scent of more meat and eagerly dashed to the table. He stared at Ryan and Emily for a few seconds and then decided that they weren't completely dangerous. He started eating the meat the maid had just brought in, ignoring the half-already-eaten plate that was owned by the two tigers.  

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Ryan and Emily kept on eating but their backs was facing Fire. "Don't worry about it, Fire." Karen said as she walk towards them and bent down to pet Fire. "They'll get over it by noon."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:04 pm
After his meal, Fire went into the living room to play. First he messed around with one of the tigers' toys but then it smelled too badly of tiger, so Fire played with a skipping rope instead.

Naomi awoke and transformed into her human form again, seeing Fire clutch a skipping rope in his jaws. He jumped around, too, which made her laugh.

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:08 pm
[So.. what do we do now? We just hang out at my character's house?]

Ryan picked one of his chew toys and he threw it as far as he can. Emily and him went chasing after it, racing each other to see who would get it first. Karen had nothing to do, she transform into her tiger form in a blink of an eye and lay down on the couch, watching Ryan and Emily as if she was their mother. Her tail was waving back and forth, she rested her head on her paws.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games