Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:58 pm
Noltic lay there as if he remained unbidden. He had heard nothing of the goings on, and had lay unconcious as he was moved.

He lay there now in a delirium, fighting the fever, slowly beating it back, but he was by no means healthy looking at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:53 pm
Feeling the fever through her coak, she hurriedly lay him on the cot and covered him up. "Lydia! Tea, please! Warm! And a cold, wet washcloth."

Lydia nodded and raced over, grabbing the necessary items. "Here, Kat."

Kat took them and layed the wet cloth on his forehead while she lifted up his head slightly and poured the tea in slowly after adding a bit of some medicine from one of her many vials and blowing on it to cool it off. "Noltic...Swallow..." She cooed, her ears folding back while she helped him drink the tea.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:05 am
The tea scalded his throat but he didnt care. He found himself wondering why his mother was giving him tea, which to mystics was a sacred beverage, when the hallucinations topped and he found himself in a cottage.

Fear flooded him, and he sprang from the cot, though not completely healthy he lost his balance completely and fell hard.

He looked around and saw and , then feeling a little stupid about the way he reacted, he struggled to his feet, and took a seat on the cot....

"Where are we?"

'Are we", thats what he had said... not the usual 'Am I' he felt as if he were actually part of something here, for this he was eternally grateful....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:14 pm
Kat jumped back as he fell. "Are you ok?" She asked softly. When he had righted himself, she took a step closer and inspected him, her ears perking up slightly. "We're at one of my friend's cottages. This is Lydia." She motioned to the girl who gave a small wave.

"Hello." She smiled smally before continuing her daily chores.

"They're allowing us to stay as long as we need." She meant 'they' as in Lydia's whole family. Her tail swished behind her while she gave him a worried glance, biting her lower lip. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:08 am
Noltic shook his head, he wasnt hungry, he had eaten alot earlier that day and now he was just really really shaken up.

He scratched at his shoulder until he remembered the gash there, it must have been healing because it burned and itched.

"If we can stay here for a little while then that should be fine, but i dont want to put people out."

Noltic looked around, and felt that the cottage was a homey place, and he felt he could heal up just fine here.

Then he remembered, his wits werent completely about him if it had taken this long, and as he thought, his eyes narrowed and his fist clanched.

He looked kat straight in the eye and asked simply "do you trust these people?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:05 am
She placed two fingers under his chin so he'd continue to look at her before she stared at him. "With my life." She leaned a bit closer so she could speak softer. "These people took me in when I was just a little child. They allowed me to stay here for as long as I wished...Eventhough I was not normal. They lied to vampire and lupine alike just to keep me safe." Her dark gray hues stared into his. "Now, shall I not trust that?"

Lydia blinked and watched before supressing a giggle. Form her point of view, it looked like they were kissing, and since she coulnd't hear them, that's what she decided on. With a shake of her head, she turned and continued her chores before she spoke a bit loudly. "You're not putting us out. We're sort of an Inn if you want to look at it that way."

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:42 am
He stared back defiantly and then averted his eyes..."Im sorry, ive just grown extrmely cold over the past years of my life. I dont accept help easily."

He felt kind of ashamed, he was sitting there talking to a vampire/lycan, and smehow he felt like far more of an abomination than this girl could ever be.

Kat was sucha great person, he hadnt met anyone so caring and kind in his entire life, and he did not believe he ever would again.

he sighed... he wasnt sure what to say. He wasnt particularly skilled when it came to dealing with his feelings....

Especially ones he'd never experienced before  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:24 am
She gave him a saddened look before gently wiping away a smudge of dirt off his chin with her thumb. "It's alright. I would've done the same if I were in your position." She pulled her hand away and stood up fully, again.

Lydia peeked around the corner. "Um...Kat, sorry to inturrupt, but there's some men at the door for you.

Her muscles tensed as she shifted her gaze to Lydia, then the door. "What?" She clenched her fists tightly while her ears folded back. "They've found me..." She muttered to herself silently.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:38 pm
Noltic struggled to his feet and faced the doorway....

"Run..." was all he said.

His retinas dissappeared, and green fire appeard about his body.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:49 pm
She gave Noltic a questining look. "I don't know what you think's going on...But...I wasn't talking about those guys." She quickly pulled on a sort of hood and hid her tail under a large cloak that she slipped on. She paused before slipping the hood off quickly, she put her hair up and folded her wolf ears back so they were hidden. "These are a different type of evil...Suitors..." She faked a gag but chuckled. That's what this village is like. Lydia,...When's your coming-of-age thing?" She asked as she smoothed out her clothes.

"Um...Next year." She answered as she put away what little dishes her family owned.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:05 pm
Letting the fire dissappear.... he looked back at her and smiled...

"The option still stands.... "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:16 pm
She blinked. "Um..Sorry to ask..But..What option?" SHe asked. "Oh! How do I look?" She asked and did a small spin.

Lydia chuckled and clapped. "Ah! Beautiful. You should've put on a dress, though. Then, you wouldn't look so boyish." She rubbed her chin.

"Thanks..." She grumbled with a smile but ruffled Lydia's hair.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:21 pm
Noltic sighed as the joke bounced off of her...

He felt a little ignored. He had willingly risked his life for her... but he couldnt help feeling as if he remained somewhat unattended. He seemed healthy, but he could tell his fever was still running and he hadnt bandaged the wound... but then again he didnt really want to stick around for this. He didnt care if he was sick, if he didnt look it then he neednt feel it.

"Allright, whatever... ill take off for a bit then... it should be dawn soon right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:41 pm
"You will be coming back, right?" She asked, lightly touching his arm. She couldn't help the saddened expression that came to her face as her dark eyes glided across his.

Lydia watched, keeping quiet so as not to disturb them.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:51 pm
God... i cant believe this... what is with this girl?!?!

He was about to change his mind for this girl. He geussed he was naturally noble... but cmon he was about to sit around and watch toher guys fawn over this girl he had just risked his life for... and not only that.... but hed been willing to die to protect her just a moment ago hadnt he. He could not fight again... but he had been ready.

"I dont have to leave if you dont want me too." he made no effort to hide the axasperation in his voice.....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff