Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:58 pm
Kazuma sat in his room, watching T.V. He was constantly switching from channel to channel, with nothing that intrested him. He sighed, and kept changing it over and over again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 pm
Sora dressed quickly once her hair was dry, pulling her waist length hair free of her shirt. Picking up her schedule and pulling her school bad over one shoulder, she left her room making sure to lock the door behind her. She walked down the flight of stairs to the first floor, heading into the library distancing herself from the mass crowd in the hallways.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:26 pm
Kazuma didn;t want to keep wasting his time, so he decided to go down to the library and get a good book to read. On the way there he saw Sora. He wanted to apologize for how he had left her the other night. He started to walk towards her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:32 pm
Sora dropped her bag onto one of the available tables, looking up to see Kazuma walking towards her. She offered her a small bright smile in greeting, her hand moving to idly toy with the black cross necklace.
She moved to meet him, dropping her hand, and leaving her schedule on the table. "Hey there, Kazuma." She said softly, tucking a few rogue strands of her raven hair behind an ear.

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:37 pm
Ryina
Sora dropped her bag onto one of the available tables, looking up to see Kazuma walking towards her. She offered her a small bright smile in greeting, her hand moving to idly toy with the black cross necklace.
She moved to meet him, dropping her hand, and leaving her schedule on the table. "Hey there, Kazuma." She said softly, tucking a few rogue strands of her raven hair behind an ear.
"Hey Sora." Kazuma said, as he smiled back at her. But then he remembered what he came to say, and started scratching the back of his head and ears.
"Uh...... sorry about last night. I had to leave on short notice."
He gave a short laugh, but didn;t know if she'd be mad or not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:43 pm
Sora gave Kazuma a soft comforting smile, holding her arms loosely at her sides. "Its not a problem, Kazuma," she told him softly,and then paused for a moment before continuing. "I hope you were able to resolve whatever it was that called you away."

((What time is it in the rp? Everyone is on a different time line and makes it a little confusing. ))  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:51 pm
Ryina
Sora gave Kazuma a soft comforting smile, holding her arms loosely at her sides. "Its not a problem, Kazuma," she told him softly,and then paused for a moment before continuing. "I hope you were able to resolve whatever it was that called you away."

((What time is it in the rp? Everyone is on a different time line and makes it a little confusing. ))
"Yea, I did."
He started to fiddle with his pendant, because his was a bit dissapointed he dissed such a nice person.
"So, can I make up for it? I'll take you to dinner if you want, even though it's late."
He looked at her, even though it was late.

[[ 11:51 PM in the rp ]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 pm
Sora gave him a bright smile walking back to her table to retrieve her school bag, folding her schedule up and sliding it inside her bag. She lifted the strap over her head resting it on her left shoulder, the strap running diagonally across her body. Her eyes meet his, "I think dinner would be a good idea. Where would you like to go?" She asked him, her eyes sparkling happily.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:02 pm
Ryina
Sora gave him a bright smile walking back to her table to retrieve her school bag, folding her schedule up and sliding it inside her bag. She lifted the strap over her head resting it on her left shoulder, the strap running diagonally across her body. Her eyes meet his, "I think dinner would be a good idea. Where would you like to go?" She asked him, her eyes sparkling happily.
"Well...."
Kazuma's ears twitched, meaning he had a plan. And his plan didn't usually incllude 'the rules' in them.
"The cafe' is closed...... so we..... or I.... can sneak in and get whatever we want."
He looked at her, knowing she probably wouldn't approve.
"But let me do it. I don't want you to get in trouble."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:09 pm
Sora gave Kazuma an impish grin her eyes shinning with innocence. She shifted the weight of her school bag, "But what fun is it for you to do it alone? Allow me a few moments to drop my school things off, and we can go." The sparkle in her eyes turned to a mischievous glimmer, breaking the rules as they were about to do not even phasing her. Being a rebellious teenager, she was prone to do it on a regular basis.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:13 pm
Ryina
Sora gave Kazuma an impish grin her eyes shinning with innocence. She shifted the weight of her school bag, "But what fun is it for you to do it alone? Allow me a few moments to drop my school things off, and we can go." The sparkle in her eyes turned to a mischievous glimmer, breaking the rules as they were about to do not even phasing her. Being a rebellious teenager, she was prone to do it on a regular basis.
Kazuma looked at her with a smirk on his face.
"And I thought you were a nice little schoolgirl. Looks like you've got a darkside."
He laughed as he waited for her to drop of her things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm
Sora simply nodded and rushed up the two flights of stairs to her room, dropping her bag just inside the door before leaving and locking it again. She meet up with Kazuma a few moments later back up at the library, "Being innocent all the time is such difficult work, got to let loose some times and be rebellious."  

Hailay

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:22 pm
((Have I been ignored again? xd ))

Edit: ((MUST I USE THE BIG YELLOW FONT TO BE NOTICED?!!?!? evil ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Ryina
Sora simply nodded and rushed up the two flights of stairs to her room, dropping her bag just inside the door before leaving and locking it again. She meet up with Kazuma a few moments later back up at the library, "Being innocent all the time is such difficult work, got to let loose some times and be rebellious."
"I know what you mean."
Kazuma started to walk out from the library, signaling Sora to follow him. They would only have to walk around a few corners to get to the cafe'.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 pm
Sora followed closely behind Kazuma, trying to keep track of the way they were going. In the morning it would make no difference, the place would look completely different once it was filled with student bodies again. She walked silently, leaving a fair distance between herself and Kazuma, in case he stopped abruptly and she wouldn't end up walking into him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff