Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racortone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm
(Haha, I feel like we're in a rehab center or something...)
Anyways, My name is Racortone, and I'm a fangirl (dun-dun-duuunnn) of SasuNaru.
:]
I just think the pairing is super cute.
Although it's not my all-time favorite pairing...
(that spot is reserved for Riku x Sora X3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 am
Hi everyone! I'm Koriya-chan, but you can call me Alena! =D

I love yaoi and shounen-ai and one of my OTP's are SasuNaru  

Koriya-chan

StrawberryFlufff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:03 am
Yo people. I'm Karly.

Obviously I love naruto & sasuke together. Its the only Sasuke pairing that makes any real sense to me.

NaruSasu/SasuNaru has been my OTP since I started reading Naruto.

but I'm not really a yaoi fangirl. Sasuke's the only guy I pair naruto w/ & sasuke's the only guy i pair w/ a bunch of guys. and I'm definately not in it for the 'omg buttsmex!!!!11"

I love science, horror, and mystery novels. and art. art is my life.

I dislike most romance, hateful people, and people telling me what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm
NaruSasu is one of my favorite pairings in Naruto. 3nodding I lub it.
Though not the favorite... est. xd  

Teh Maru

MaddyMay33

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm
HIYA
IM MADDY
IM 13 YEARS OLD
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SASUNARU!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 pm
Hello I am Rin Firiel! And you can just call me Rin!

I am a big fan girl of sasunaru!

Aurora Zinnia

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm
*stands up in the group* Hello my name is Desirea most call me dez or dezi or akachan *group says* Hello desirea... *me* And im a SasuNaruholic have been since like forever it is my most favortie OTP of all. I acatully believe that they will be together in some way in the magna.

I love this pairing because the intense love connection and meaning to be together is so strong and they are just so intense....but anywayz i love to talk to other majar sasunaru fans.

Speaking of, I prefer sasunaru but i will read narusasu smut but the one that makes more sense to me is SasuNaru or SasuNaruSasu i can understand the whole switcheroo but narusasu just doesnt work for me in full out plots but good o hot narusasu smut is always good but yea thats pretty much it

Dont be afraid to randomly pm me or comment! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:09 am
Konichiiwa ~ 3nodding
I obiously joined this Guild because I have a passion for SasuNaru.
Their intense (Mostly Sasuke ! >//<) moments make my heart race and my emotions stir.
I think it's beautiful and very funny at the same time.
They make Naruto surprisingly cuter in the Doujoushis then I ever expected.
He definitely suites the Hot and Sexy Sasuke perfectly! 13

XxHarD_CORE_ChiBixX

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Hello hello! *waves* I'm Dee, and obviously, I worship and adore SasuNaru. XD Sometimes NaruSasu, but mostly the previous. blaugh I loved SasuNaru almost ever since I started watching and reading Naruto, and even now, I'm still a big fan. ^__^ Their determination, their stubbornness, Naruto's drive to save Sasuke, the tension between them and Naruto's face when he even gets a glimpse of Sasuke...Eeeeee! *melts over happily* If only Sasuke wouldn't be so stubborn!

As I am a self-proclaimed yaoi fangirl, I have many, MANY pairings, both in and out of the Naruto fandom, including tv shows, movies, other anime and cartoons...there's very little that I don't like, canon or not! XD Long live SasuNaru! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm
>.> <.< O HI! Name's Ang, I'm 22 (gods I feel old...) and its nice to be here with fellow SasuNaru fans, and Boy's Love fans in general. I'm really not a fan of the show or the manga, but this particular pairing is just too damned nice to look at and read about. I tend to lurk more than post since I'm well, lazy. Feel free to message me at your leisure. I'm usually spending too much gold on things I don't need here when I'm on.

Toodles~  

I Long To Lick Ninja

Tipsy Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

frisky lemon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 am
User Image
My name is Frisk, frisky, you can call me whichever. I love SasuNaru as well as other slash couples. Including putting Naruto with others besides Sasuke and vice versa o///o. But, their always be my overall favorite. I guess it goes without saying that I'm a yaoi fangirl biggrin .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 pm
my name is rangiku, captain hitsugaya's leutinant...im a naruto addict...and i LOVE narusasu...User Image

AWWW...how cute!!

in real life my name is melanie...  

MurderousMelRain

3,300 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Josette Birkey

9,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 pm
Hello! My name is Maizie and just like everyone here I love sasunaru/narusasu. I had joined Gaia a few days ago and love it here already.

I first came across sasunaru by youtube. At first I was strongly with Hinita and Naruto but slowly became obsessed with Naruto and Sasuke being together. I like all sorts of yaoi as long as its well written. I however like neko and mpreg more than any person should.

I read other pairings but my other favorite is Edgeworth/Wright from the ace attorney series. Its one that I enjoy to read although it isn't a popular pairing.

I hope I will be able to fit into this guild and meet all of you someday. mrgreen

(P.S. I am a horrible speller.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm
I'm Franni and I'm ridiculously in love with SasuNaru and I have been for years. nuff said.  

- franiferous -

blondboy87

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:13 pm
My name is Kyle...I L<3VE SasuNaru. Sasuke is so angsty and smexy. Naruto balances him well. Yeah.....  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff