Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What's The Longest You've Gone Watching Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

feqqr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:12 pm
I once, on a lot of caffine and sushi, watched all of Robotech (Macross, Southern Cross and Invid invasion) in one sitting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:48 pm
I feel strange for admiting this...but some buddies of mine and myself of course got together one weekend, stocked up on food, supplies, and anime. We watched Hellsing first, then continued on to some Miyazaki films, then to Wolf's Rain, and some other things as well. We watched straight, with no sleep, only bathroom breaks from the TV itself (you can see the TV from the kitchen), for a grand total of a little over 49 hours...

*almost dies at the strangeness of it*

We've sworn to break 50 hours before the end of this semester...haha.  

KiJay

Invisible Ladykiller

fuasme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:21 pm
about 40 hours or so, Im uncertin becuase I wasnt timeing it but I tried to watch all of ranma striaght through Dousnt work that well >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:02 pm
The longest that I've ever went was 5 hours over my friends house.  

Kenomuru Tisoki

Desirable Player

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:15 pm
12 hours, huge mix of anime ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:46 pm
maybe 4 hours in adult swim, from Trinity blood to Bleach, then Eureka Seven to Fooly Cooly....lol rofl rofl Every saturday...... rofl well...inono if i gone longer than that....  

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

Valora

3,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:06 pm
I'd say about 4-5 hours. My boyfriend and I watched volumes 3-6 of Berserk in one sitting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:35 pm
I know this is going to sound really sad...but I've watched a straight 60 to 70 hours of anime if not more. Me and some friends got bored over the summer (3 guys and 4 girls) stock piled on food and stuff like that and watched all of Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X, Samurai Champloo, S-C-Ryed, D N Angel, Chrono Crusade, GunGrave, and Witch Hunter Robin!!!!  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

chewytapioca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:00 pm
i really dont know... but i remember i had 3 different sets of anime each with 8 disks each soooo.... im guessing 10 hours? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:08 pm
I think the longest I went watching anime non stop was about 3 days while I was really sick in bed and everything was brought to me. The only actual "break" I had was to go pee.  

Purple haired dude

Alit Jalyne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:48 pm
Uh... hehehe... haven't any of you ever go on one of those crazy 'anime and chocolate binge's'? Uh... I think it was one week... I was kinda angry at one of my friends 'male friend', and I had mono... So yeah, I didn't really leave the bed unless I was going pee, I ate whatever my mom or brother's brought me... and a lot of chocalate... all together I watched, DN Angel, Rurouni Kenshin, Castle in the sky, FMA the series, Samarai X, Gundam Seed, and S-cry-Ed, of course the amount of sleeping I did wasn't exactly normal because of the mono... so yeah... It was less than a whole week... but it was all I did no less... hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:32 pm
umm. i watched the entire elfenlied episodes. so i guess its around 4-5 hours...
nothing special compared to some others here O_O  

poki^o^

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:00 pm
24 hours watching the first and part of the second season of inu-yasha....that was awesome... xd

if i manage to get a bunch of dvds from friends i wont leave my basement until theyre all watched...so i really have no idea how long ive gone sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:14 pm
26 Naruto episode on youtube, around 4 hours, and it was worth it.  

Aco the invader

Genius

Inu_Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:08 am
I think the longest is... 4 hours? Maybe. I have a horrid attention span. e.e;  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games