Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:12 pm
"Oh, don't pity me, the sweet lil' punk demon gal. Maybe it's because I want to give you that kiss." Kat blushed in the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:48 pm
Ronin watched the two of them swimming and playing along and he chuckled. "Haha how fun. I'd join you guys if I had my own pair of swim trunks." He was only wearing his brown cargo pants and flipflops (his red polo shirt hanging behind).  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:41 pm
" Or maybe your trying to lower my defenses" he joked before going quickly to the edge and tapping, he heard Ronin " I dunno, you might be able to fit an old pair of mine, but I don't think you wanna wear a strangers trunks, just hop in man!" he smiled and swam carefully up to Kat " I won" he joked, slightly blushing he kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispering " You can still have a shirt" he joked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:36 pm
Amy watched the two newcomers raced. "How about you guys be lifeguards too?" She asked.  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:42 pm
" Naw... I'm here for my guitarist skizzilz" he joked, looking at Amy " Just havin a bit of fun, why dont ya join us, its not like we'll need lifegaurd help" he joked and di a dead mans float quickly before surfacing he did an underawater flip and landed on his feet, he noticed he had made it a foot away from Kat and swam close to her before saying " I promise"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:08 am
Kat blushed as he kissed her. I can almost hear the angels...er... devils singing... "You don't have to give me the shirt... you won fair and square... and got what you wanted." Kat giggled at his antics to the lifeguard and blushed as he swam closer.  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:09 am
((Gah! I'm here, I'm here! ~Stumbles in, face flat~ XD It is an outdoor pool. In the winter, it'll freeze over for a skating rink-- No worries, though. We'll get a hottub in the meantime. wink ))

Rayne swiftly went down the stairs and slid to a halt in the lobby. Hmm... She found her way around toward the back of the building, there to find almost everyone there. "Hello.." she said humbly, looking at the water and making sure not to get splashed. "Is it nice in there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 am
"Yeah, did you happen to bring a swimsuit?" Kat asked from the water. Rayne was a nice boss, she didn't really seem like a boss to Kat though, she was too friendly without being pushy.  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:20 am
Rayne took a small breath in, almost a gasp at the question. "Um... I don't really need one.." she said, scuffing her feet shyly. Perhaps this is the time to show them..? Nah, I don't know if they'll understand.. she thought to herself, biting her lip. She walked over toward the nearest chair and took a seat, facing the pool.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:29 am
"You sure?" Kat asked. "I'm sure I have an extra..." But noticeing how the girl recoiled from the pool, she dropped her qquestion.  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:37 am
Rayne sighed, almost impatiently, seemingly at herself. Gah, just show them... They'll understand... She stood up and walked toward the edge of the pool stretching her hand out over the surface of the water. "This is why I don't need a bathing suit.." she said quietly, staring into the water. As her hand touched the surface, water around it seemed to come to life. It swirled elegantly around her wrist in small silvery streaks. She took her hand out of the water and as easily as it came to life, it rested like any ocean water, pool water, or any kind of water would lazily lull about.
Without letting the others guess at what she was, she said, "I'm a... what you would call, a water-nymph." She said that too simply and ended her sentence with a warm smile. "Bet you'd have never guessed."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:47 am
"Nah, I acually thought you were just an uptight prit." Kat laughed a little. "Guess I was wrong." She rubbed the back of her head nervously.
((ZOMG i just found a bruise on my shoulder that looks like a star!!!))  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:54 am
((O_o How strange, lol!))

"Eh, no.." giggled Rayne. "I just seem to disappear in the water, is all." Rayne put her feet in the water, but they didn't seem wet at all. One would think that she had no feet at all, but looking closely, she still had them. "That, and I don't drip off water like anyone else would. Not unless I made it look that way.. So making a café with a pool seems to throw off people from what I am for a bit." She shrugged and idly swished her feet around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:05 am
((i know! eek i think i'm the 5th element LOL))
"It could be worse, I mean you could turn all scaley and have weird fins and green tangled hair." Kat made a face. "Just kidding."  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:11 am
((XD Hilarious!))

Rayne rolled her eyes and guestured toward her hair, twirling it around her fingers. "Teal, but no scales, no fins, and no tangles." She laughed out loud for a first time and couldn't stop. Things really were going well, she thought, and there wasn't any time that she'd want it to stop. And as for her secret? So what! She could share it now, if this were the reaction to her everytime.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games