Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 am
Welcome to the guild! I'm sure you'll like it here. Feel free to post in our art forums and debate forums biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:16 pm
Hello , My name is Kristina , or you could call me broken which ever you prefer. I love to write and read poetry, my favorite author by far is Edgar Allan Poe (shocker lol) I love to watch a thunder storm and witness its power, i love to express myself through my talents and i hope to get to know those who are in this guild smile need to know anything else, comment me or PM me.  

XxBrokenAngel22xX

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 am
Welcome Broken, I'm sure you'll fit in biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 am
Hey all i'm Nieta. Love music! its my life. Love the arts, drawing, poetry, jewelry, and sculpture are what i do best. so yea..nice to meet everyone.  

Spik3dCandy

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 pm
Greetings, and thank you for accepting my request.
You can call me Blue, or whatever else. I don't really care cool

Hobbies/likes
The arts; sculpting, writing, singing, drawing, ballet, bellydancing, music, and martial arts...these things, along with nature, animals, talking dolls
...and the occasional dead guy.
ninja
I have no official religion, but I do believe in the paranormal, and have
experience in the such.

I prize the darker forms of expression, especially "gothic lolita" and western industrial/goth attire (I dress the way my avatar does...lol).

~A good day to you all, and a strange one at that.
BlueQuartz Assasin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 am
Welcome to the guild Quartz, feel free to share any photos of your art for us all to see. 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 am
Oi, Nik here, from Shithole (Croatia, Europe). Im 20 and on college. I study business, economics and marketing. I also work as a free-lancer photographer.

rolleyes think thats it. if you want to know more, ask me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am
Nik Ballion
Oi, Nik here, from Shithole (Croatia, Europe). Im 20 and on college. I study business, economics and marketing. I also work as a free-lancer photographer.

rolleyes think thats it. if you want to know more, ask me.

freelance photographer? Awesome..I'm a photography student at university. what sort of photographs do you take?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Neurotic Ragdoll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:02 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Neurotic Ragdoll, friends and ones who know me call me kita. I love, playing Video games, (Big game head), writing stories, reading, watching scary movies, Anime, Ranting about random useless topics, guys who aren't afraid to pluck their eyebrows, and hanging out. if you like to read more about me just go to my profile.

blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:22 pm
HELLo people im katarina,idk y but my nick name is rose so u can call me that XP...i luv music and dark poetry(wat a shocker) i like edgar allen poe and heavy metal and rock...anime kool to.i can be very dark at time but i hav a bunch of friends (like me).go figure. thats about it want more just ask emo twisted  

my tacos go rawr 8D

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 am
Hey, my name is Mandy.
I'm really not sure what to say. I run a few of the 'cults' on vampirefreaks.com and have monthly meet ups with Goths in my area. I have very little gothic clothing cause I'm poor but I'm saving for a corset. My Goth style is Romantic Goth and once I have the money I want a Victoran style ball gown XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 am
Welcome everyone.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Spik3dCandy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm
Hey I'm Kat, I love the arts, I personally draw and love photography. I also live on music! I like just about everything except rap.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm
Merry Meet and Welcome to all  

Tasia Tatsuko

Kira Adel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 am
I am Kira...  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers