blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind

Excellent choice, particularly if your opponent starts with a psychic or grass pokemon. You just fry it with the Silver Wind, having a chance to up all your stats. And even if you don't, you still get the speedboost. ^^

Yup ^^ Now to go and find a shiny one >.>

Good luck. ^^

I can catch them in Eterna forest right?

Yes, but only with the Pokeradar. ^^

Thats what I though. Oh, with guild Tournaments/Gym challenges there arent any banned moves are there? Cuz I know that Double Team and all guaranteed hit moves are banned in tounament play  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:25 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Good luck. ^^

Thats what I though. Oh, with guild Tournaments/Gym challenges there arent any banned moves are there? Cuz I know that Double Team and all guaranteed hit moves are banned in tounament play

The only things that are banned are Hacked Pokemon, Legendaries, and Wobbuffet. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:26 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Good luck. ^^

The only things that are banned are Hacked Pokemon, Legendaries, and Wobbuffet. ^^

Ok. I was thinking about holding a tournament when I get wifi. Can I make my own rules for the tournament? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:35 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Ok. I was thinking about holding a tournament when I get wifi. Can I make my own rules for the tournament? ninja

Sure, after all, it is yours. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:38 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I wanna do a Level 20 only battle. No evolved pokemon or held items. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

That's going to be hard, the only options for battles are lvl 50 and lvl 100. AFAIK. sweatdrop  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:53 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

That's going to be hard, the only options for battles are lvl 50 and lvl 100. AFAIK. sweatdrop

Cant you still bring lower level pokemon in though? If I had to I can change it to 50...but no evolved pokemon mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:06 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Cant you still bring lower level pokemon in though? If I had to I can change it to 50...but no evolved pokemon mrgreen

You can, but their level gets boosted to 50 or 100. ^^

Which is really to bad, because I would love to have a baby pokemon battle, every pokemon has to be level 1. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Which is really to bad, because I would love to have a baby pokemon battle, every pokemon has to be level 1. ^^

Yeah, and in my tournament no single form pokemon ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:19 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Yeah, and in my tournament no single form pokemon ninja

Sounds like fun. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:36 pm
Yup ^^ I can't wait for it. Level 50, no evolved pokemon, no single form pokemon(like Lapras, Pinser, etc.) and no held items.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:22 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Yup ^^ I can't wait for it. Level 50, no evolved pokemon, no single form pokemon(like Lapras, Pinser, etc.) and no held items.

Dang, I wanted to use an Parchirisu who knows only Last Resort. Oh, well. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:51 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

That would have been evil >..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

That would have been evil >..
Very. ^^ Oh well, I have other ideas... ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:08 pm
I think I know who I may use  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash