Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rose_angel46

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:29 pm
Hi! I am not new... I got hacked on my old account (xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx) and this is my account from now on.

Some info.

Nickname: Momo
Favorite pokemon(s): Pikachu, Eevee(plus evolutions), Blaziken, Squirtle, and Manaphy.

I just wanted to say... WELCOME to all the new members.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:46 pm
hi i'm Daniel i love pokemon and love thier games. my fav pokemon is pichu^.^  

skydivepichu

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rose_angel46

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:07 pm
Welcome all new people! If there's any room for improvement in this guild(doubt it lol) then please tell one of the fellow mods (I'm one of them). Enjoy XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:55 am
Hey! The name's Britt. I'm a girl with a male avi lol.
I love NASCAR & Pokemon and I love making new friends! 3nodding  

Mr SnowStarChan

Kroww Kromwell

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Hello! Yes, I'm a newbie here. That's not a problem. I've always loved Pokemon no matter what. I've been watching it for 8 Years, almost 9! Let me tell you this: I do not have a Nintendo DS at the moment, alas, I do not have a Wi-Fi Connection. I'm not actually too big of a fan to the latest Pokemon Games. I prefer studying all Pokemon itself. I've actually lost track of all the Pokemon so far, this means I do not have the ability to study all of the Pokemon. I'm not to fond of myself because of that. I will end up learning everything about it.

Let's get to know me! I'm 13 years old. Not too bad, eh? I'm actually re-creating my guild! It's not easy when you're alone. I plan to finish it by the 20th of December. I'm Canadian! Montreal, baby! That's how cool I am. cool I'm Asian, believe it!

It's impossible to lick your elbow! Oh my God, 'It deons't mettar how you sepll smeotihng as lnog as the frsit and lsat lteter are the smae and you'll be albe to raed it!'

The game that you yell "FORE" at is for Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden, that's how the word GOLF was formed!

Last and the ... last, 75% of you who read this tried to lick your elbow!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Name: Jordamus or Jor
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard, Pikachu, Pidgeot

There's the basics down. I got started on pokemon back when the red and blue versions were first released and it spread from there. I bought several vhs of the animated series cause I couldn't watch the on tv for reasons I'd rather not get into, but that's paid off in the end cause I still enjoy watching them. I don't have a DS yet but I'm close to having enough saved up for one.  

Jordamus

iNavlys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Making a difference...

Name: Sylvan
Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon and Gengar
Wifi: Nope

...by whatever means necessary!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:07 pm
Name: The Fallen Knight Shiver
Favorite Pokemon: Groudon
Wifi: Nope  

Damned Djinn

Professional Lunatic

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:08 pm
name:magdarkrai real name:trace
fav pokemon :darkrai of corse
fav type: ice and dark  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Ok so My name is Wilson some people call me Ren. I live in Illinois. I'm either 14 or 19 you choose O.o, or just look at my pic on my pro and figure out what age I am, lol. I love pokemon I've been a fan eversince I was little. And I still watch it. I would have to say my fav pokemon would be
Charmelon.  

Sky x Diamond

shy_mel

10,550 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:15 pm
Name: aiko-ichigo-chan
Favorite Pokemon: Eevee
Wi-fi: Yes
Pokemon Games: All except r&s pinball, pokemon dash, and the n64 games.

Hi people!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Sup, I'm not even quite sure how I even got asked into this but I think Pokemon is awesome well the first seasons of it anyway. Well don't get me wrong I like the others but the recent seasons seem a bit to....fluffy and cute if you ask me but anyway my name is Rina well that's what my friends call me anyway. My favorite pokemon is probably between Rapidash and Dragonair.  

RinaTwilight

High-functioning Lover

Sench

Kawaii Seraph

20,225 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:29 pm
My name is Neoshadow95 (duhh)
My favorite pokemon is munchlax because HE IS AWSOME!!!!!!
and umm yea i think thats itUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:35 pm
Hi I have a nintendo DS, and the pokemon pearl game.My favorite pokemon is Dialga.And i'm brand new to this guild!
User Image  

Phoenix Solara

Stinkomank1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:46 pm
Hi 3 words can sum me up: I heart Lavitar  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games