Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:45 pm
Kumi looked at him and nodded."Yes i can..."she said."Any reason in particular you asked?"she wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:52 pm
"Then your extremely lucky, your of purer blood than most of your fellow stalkers of the night... for you share my vampire gene.... If you get to be 1500 years old you may be able to benfd light as well."

Sanguinis smiled... this meant one thing... that the alchemist had survived... and now having passed the gene onto one creature his gene was in how many? It could be rampant... with as many vampires as walked the earth now, it was quite possible that most of these fools were curse nearly as bad as he had been.... This made him laugh... a horrible sickly laugh mirthless, but satiisfying.... cold and low, he laughed  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:01 pm
Kumi tited her head slightly and blinked listening to him laugh."That...laugh... hear it in my dreams.."she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 pm
"Thats probably because i too was dreaming young one... I have slept beneath the sand for the better part of your life..."

"Im sorry if i scared you, shedding 1500 years of murderous bloodlust and undying hatred of all humanity has not been easy..."

Sanguinis truly wished to change... now more than ever... this girl seemed somehow different than others....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:13 pm
Kumi suddenly smiled and shoots not your fault..."she said and smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:18 pm
Sangunis mover forward and graped her shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes... so deep that he was bombarded by images from her mind... and asked..

"You are sure about this... i havecaused you no hindrance?"

Physical contacvt with another person was odd, considering anyone he'd touched he'd killed....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:26 pm
Kumi looked back into his eyes and nodded."Of course Im sure..."she whispered and looked off to the side."So...wat now?"she aseked looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:37 pm
"Well... i assume you need to rest dont you? "

Sanguinis knew he most likely needent sleep for another couple of days... but he may just to aviod the boredom of his companions rest...  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded."Sure...that sounds great right about now..."she said and walked over to the chair and layed down in it restigng her back and one arm over the one arm rest and one leg over the arm rest leaving the other on the floor. She smirked up at him and rested her head on her arms closing her eyes slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:52 pm
I geuss she trusts me not to ravage her would be corpse.... Sanguinis thought to himself... This was odd. Trust was an interesting feeling, he enjoyed it...

He sat in a chair by himself and suddenly stood and removed a book from a shelf near where kumi lay...."the Stand" should be an interesting read....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:59 pm
Kumi opened one eye and looked up at him and hen closed it again and continued trying to get to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:11 pm
Sanguinis finished the book quickly... he had become a bit of a fan of this Stephen King man.... He waited patiently for kumi to finish her sleeping... he wasnt sure what he would do with her on the coming evening... he had better think before she wakes....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:18 pm
Kumi would mumble here and then in her sleep, and her foot would twitch in accordance with her dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:24 pm
Sanguinis watched her do this... it pleased him, she was interesting to watch so simple... yet perplexing, truly an amazing creature, he wasnt sure what he felt for her, but he knew she was very special...  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Kumi suddenly jolted wide awake and screamed at the top of her lungs."NO!!!!"andstared ahead wide eyed her hands digging into the chair and she looked around panting heavily.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff