Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

yamabuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:50 pm
AyakaBoA
I have a chance to go to Japan next year for a foreign exchange program.... I just have to convince my parents to let me go...<3
wow! youll enjoy that, well kinda. xx; there are ups and downs to everything...but yea shoot, if you can go for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:07 pm
*wanders into bar*

I've seen this place wayy too many times...so I've decided to finally come and see what going on...so....yeah. sweatdrop  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

yamabuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:08 pm
Tsukiakari Masurao
*wanders into bar*

I've seen this place wayy too many times...so I've decided to finally come and see what going on...so....yeah. sweatdrop

only everything or nothing happens...xx;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:22 pm
yamabuki
Tsukiakari Masurao
*wanders into bar*

That's a appealing way to look at it...

But speaking of jobs(well, even if you were't talking about jobs, I was thinking about getting one in real life, so...)...I'd like to be a waitress... sweatdrop If I can, that is...  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

yamabuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:24 pm
Tsukiakari Masurao
yamabuki
Tsukiakari Masurao
*wanders into bar*

That's a appealing way to look at it...

But speaking of jobs(well, even if you were't talking about jobs, I was thinking about getting one in real life, so...)...I'd like to be a waitress... sweatdrop If I can, that is...

jobs suck....xx; pays good, but jobs suck a**... i work about 40 hours a week and still go to college..xx; thats why i called in today, i want some free time. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:54 pm
Kawaii_JPN_Boy
lol!! im half naked because im waiting for my royal yukata. so i will be like this for a long time. do i attract any girls like this? Lol! j/k! Well happy early birthday to Moon Light Ninja.^_^

M'kay. I don't think showing your underwear is sexy. sweatdrop

Thanks.

Rebirth Project

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Today it was raining... While playing basketball this guy threw the ball at another guy in the face. The guy that got hit was wearing braces so he was bleeding... I'm so happy I don't and never have worn braces... I know the longest word in the dictionary.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:18 pm
hardy-har-har. I know jarvin's last name and birthday..! I just found out, like, two seconds ago... O.o  

hey madeline

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 pm
who's Jarvin?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:31 pm
User Image
xd He told me a long time ago...I just forgot.
User Image

boba

Timid Gaian

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:41 pm
I still don't know who this Jarvin person is... sounds like a guy's name...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Smile.and.forgive
I still don't know who this Jarvin person is... sounds like a guy's name...

User Image
Oh, he's a really good friend that's very loveable to girls and some guys whee
User Image

boba

Timid Gaian

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:49 pm
No Offense but I bet he was a whore...Oops... that's bad to say. I barely even know him. I'm Judging him on one thing now... Bad Jento... :whoops:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:06 pm
Smile.and.forgive
No Offense but I bet he was a whore...Oops... that's bad to say. I barely even know him. I'm Judging him on one thing now... Bad Jento... :whoops:

User Image
What?! No! Never! He's very nice 3nodding
User Image

boba

Timid Gaian

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:10 pm
If he's so nice how come he's not here to back you up? ... Why am I arguing? I feel mean ._.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games