Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 pm
The gold shop update was amazing. I didn't expect it or the evo of Polar Tear yesterday when I got back from my birthday dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
The gold shop update was amazing. I didn't expect it or the evo of Polar Tear yesterday when I got back from my birthday dinner.
The Polar Tear face looks great on your avatar!
Yeah, I'm pretty happy about the update too, recolors are exciting.

Happy Birthday! Sorry I forgot to say anything yesterday, I hope you had a good day.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:29 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
The Polar Tear face looks great on your avatar!
Yeah, I'm pretty happy about the update too, recolors are exciting.

Happy Birthday! Sorry I forgot to say anything yesterday, I hope you had a good day.
Thank you. And I did have fun at the Japanese restaurant I go to for my birthday.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:24 pm
school break does not feel like school break @__@  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:43 pm
Slick Southpaw
Sorry to hear that, Slick. I guess they gave you Christmas homework?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:45 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Nah, I start my OB rotation in January, but with family from up north coming down to celebrate with us, it's just been crazy with cleaning, baking, and baby-proofing the house for my lil cousins.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Nah, I start my OB rotation in January, but with family from up north coming down to celebrate with us, it's just been crazy with cleaning, baking, and baby-proofing the house for my lil cousins.
I see. So, how have you been by the way aside from all you've told me? I've been well had a birthday yesterday and went to dinner with a friend to celebrate. My legs are sore though from walking in high heels and a skirt with strong winds on a 8-minute walk from Fuji to Walmart and another 8 minutes back. @A@  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
I see. So, how have you been by the way aside from all you've told me? I've been well had a birthday yesterday and went to dinner with a friend to celebrate. My legs are sore though from walking in high heels and a skirt with strong winds on a 8-minute walk from Fuji to Walmart and another 8 minutes back. @A@
Oh man, I don't think I'd be able to walk in high heels for very long, at least not sober >_>

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was fun with your friend. 3nodding

It's been crazy busy with finishing up the end of medical-surgical block of nursing. Now I'm looking at internships and scholarships so I can get into somewhere with good loan forgiveness, since all I have are gov't loans.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:29 pm
yo who is going to magfest. what is your rooming situation like. can u maybe fit me/pick me up from the DC superbus??  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 am
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Oh man, I don't think I'd be able to walk in high heels for very long, at least not sober >_>

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was fun with your friend. 3nodding

It's been crazy busy with finishing up the end of medical-surgical block of nursing. Now I'm looking at internships and scholarships so I can get into somewhere with good loan forgiveness, since all I have are gov't loans.
Thank you, Slick. Good luck.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:29 am
I need some help: I'm participating in a guild's RP of their twisted version of the nutcracker as a host, but I can't find an outfit to match the formal apocalyptic theme  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 am
I wonder if the wingshops going to get anything neat this year. I hope a snow background like that field/beachresort.

This event is rather meh I've got nearly 40 destroyed ornaments need more gifts for being evil. Maybe the Krampus will come and be like "hey your super cool" emotion_kirakira

Happy late birftday moonbeam

Only thing I enjoy about Christmas is being off work for two days straight.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am
Tezca Frost
I wonder if the wingshops going to get anything neat this year. I hope a snow background like that field/beachresort.

This event is rather meh I've got nearly 40 destroyed ornaments need more gifts for being evil. Maybe the Krampus will come and be like "hey your super cool" emotion_kirakira

Happy late birftday moonbeam

Only thing I enjoy about Christmas is being off work for two days straight.
Yes to snow background. emotion_kirakira Thanks for the late birthday wish. As soon as my grandmother arrives, we'll be doing my birthday cake which we intended for Friday the 21st.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 am
That settles it, I'm questing for an Ultra Satan; those slippers are fantastic. heart

Also, happy late birthday to Moonbeam from me too. ^_^  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:40 pm
AngeIsThanatos
That settles it, I'm questing for an Ultra Satan; those slippers are fantastic. heart

Also, happy late birthday to Moonbeam from me too. ^_^
Thank you very much.

We finally got to do my birthday cake, after a week. LOL! I really hope we go to the avenue of lights tonight. It's a family tradition just like the no opening presents until the adults get their coffee thing.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games