Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:25 pm
meekstape
Tezca Frost
meekstape
hello

peeks head in

i am doing a weekly podcast with friends and i want yall to listen http://goofcentercx.tumblr.com/
I listened to a bit of it [second episode] an gotta say I prefer jet set radio future over the first game just slightly.

we are going to tussle
I enjoy the speed and no time limits. Tussle if we most we can still agree that jojo's is amazen an possible that the anime is fantastic! Part II is about to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 pm
Agh, decorating. The house looks like one of the ones you see on "Hoarders". gonk  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:51 pm
The only thing I have for christmas as decorating goes, is my year-'round tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm
I don't know what I'm doing for a tree this year, my fake one is falling apart and has been leaving lots of needles to vacuum for the past couple years. And theres so many ugly trees in the stores. I may have to cut down a small one in the woods or something. My mom threw a couple ornaments on a cactus and is trying to tell me it's good enough.

Got a few decorations up though, and I had painted some pinecones for the occasion in october/november, so it's a start. Bought a lot of LED tealights too.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm
Tezca Frost
meekstape
Tezca Frost
meekstape
hello

peeks head in

i am doing a weekly podcast with friends and i want yall to listen http://goofcentercx.tumblr.com/
I listened to a bit of it [second episode] an gotta say I prefer jet set radio future over the first game just slightly.

we are going to tussle
I enjoy the speed and no time limits. Tussle if we most we can still agree that jojo's is amazen an possible that the anime is fantastic! Part II is about to start.

i am excited about part 2 starting soon!!!

but

and bare with me

we are probably going to tussle over the animation/overal quality of the anime because i am Not Happy with how david production is handling the series. i am also not looking forward to sugita doing joseph's voice because, while i feel he is am amazing voice actor, his voice is way too deep??? and he sounds exactly like takahito, dio's voice actor, at times.

i am happy that there is an anime but i can tell araki wasnt the one who chose this animation company because a majority of their work is clean up animation, and in between animation for bigger companies?? the only otehr things they legit animated were two ecchi animes. the fact that the majority of their work has been clean up and in betweens shows itself greatly with how little everything is animated and their usage of animation tweens and stuff. it could be argued that they are going for that static manga feel? with the usage of the sound effects and stuff?? but not even that gimmick is being pushed enough for it to even be called a gimmick, it's just there and its maaaaad awkward.

but tbh, unless production IG took on the roll of a syndicated jojo tv anime, i dont think anyone who animated it would meet my standards, so yeah theres that  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 pm
HAWKEYE 2 SEXY (I love this tumblr so much)
User Image  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm
meekstape
Tezca Frost
meekstape
Tezca Frost
meekstape
hello

peeks head in

we are going to tussle

i am excited about part 2 starting soon!!!

but

and bare with me

we are probably going to tussle over the animation/overal quality of the anime because i am Not Happy with how david production is handling the series. i am also not looking forward to sugita doing joseph's voice because, while i feel he is am amazing voice actor, his voice is way too deep??? and he sounds exactly like takahito, dio's voice actor, at times.

i am happy that there is an anime but i can tell araki wasnt the one who chose this animation company because a majority of their work is clean up animation, and in between animation for bigger companies?? the only otehr things they legit animated were two ecchi animes. the fact that the majority of their work has been clean up and in betweens shows itself greatly with how little everything is animated and their usage of animation tweens and stuff. it could be argued that they are going for that static manga feel? with the usage of the sound effects and stuff?? but not even that gimmick is being pushed enough for it to even be called a gimmick, it's just there and its maaaaad awkward.

but tbh, unless production IG took on the roll of a syndicated jojo tv anime, i dont think anyone who animated it would meet my standards, so yeah theres that
Part 2 is probably my third or fourth favorite.

I'm not an artist and rarely if ever notice most of what your speaking of {that and right now jojo's is the only anime I watch/have time to watch},but i'm sure its there an I doubt that production IG will get a hold of it it. If this team has control of Jojo's for all 7[8] parts of the series I'm sure it will get better gradually over time as the art of Jojo's did over time. Though yeah I'm willing to also bet araki did not pick them as who he wanted to produce it. Though since I know nothing about animation I'll go with your word on it.

Also yes i agree with you on the Joseph cause I actually know who that is might make for a good older Joseph,but in his Part II way I don't think it will sounds as right.

Also I enjoy that the ending was aloud to use a song by yes! Was really not expecting that.

Think the game has any chance at all for an american release? I'm in the no camp due to all the copyright music title issues they would have to go through.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 am
Eudaemon
TIL do not put files on your desktop.

Yep, so I was doing NaNoWriMo. Well, not anymore. Random computer crash and everything is gone from the desktop. It's not invisible, it's seriously...gone. Including all my art and works in progress. FML

While that does suck, I have to say it's not about keeping files in any specific place because sometimes a computer crash results in the loss of all data. In that sense, you got lucky because you didn't have to completely start from scratch.

The trick is to keep multiple backups of your computer, and in different places. If you only have backups on the computer that crashed, it's as if you never had any backups at all.  

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:24 pm
^ I mostly e-mail my writings to myself, but as for the art? I remembered I put it on my desktop as well! Disaster averted!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm
2 TB tests for job requirements done. I only have to do it again once a year. Finally.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:14 am
User Image  

Deathflight

Hallowed Prophet

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm
I wonder why we're showing gifs? Here's one I like.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:51 am
User Image  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games