Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:37 pm

Remus glared balefully at Gabriel and then shot a look of loathing toward Sirius as he curled. "Oh no," he said cooly, looking sharply at Gabriel. "Excuse me."

Stalking back into the room and slamming the door behind him, Remus moved toward Sirius' curled form, pulling the blanket away and wiping a stream of water tracking down the side of his face. "Get up," he said. "Get up now or I'm going to make sure you're just as wet and cold as I am."

After all, it was better to take out his irritation on Sirius than the stranger who had done it. Or course, if he knew anything, that tin belonged to Harry. It was the time to plan revenge, not sleep like a lump.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:56 pm

Sirius yelped and made grabby hands for the blanket. Realizing he wouldn't be getting it back, he pulled Remus' pillow over his body for warmth and glared up at Remus. "Teach you to get up early, you git," he muttered, pulling his wand out of under his pillow and performing two quick warming and drying spells on Remus. He sat up yawning, placing the pillow in his lap and went to run his hands through his hair. He paused, feeling the braid and sighed shaking his head and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes instead.

"And why, my darling Moony, are you forcing me out of this nice warm comfortable bed now of all times?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:02 pm

Remus snorted, shrugging off the wave of magic as it passed over him and wondering why Sirius' wand had gotten under his pillow. Oh wait, nevermind. Rolling his eyes, he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Because I'm going to need your brilliant mind for pranking to help me make sure Harry and Gabriel know exactly who they're dealing with."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:12 pm

Sirius snorted and without thinking, laid back down, using Remus' lap as a pillow. "Bambi and Red-Head, huh?" he mumbled, tugging the blanket up and twisting it around his body.

"You know, Red-Head is kind of cute. If you go for that whole...whatever-you-call-it style. And he's got a sharp wit on him. I think I could begin to like him," he rambled as his eyes slid shut.

"We've over done so many of the 'Simple-Spell Pranks' Moony. And Red's Hair--well, I don't think he'll mind if we turn it to flash rainbow for a week. We'll have to do something big. Fireworks type big."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:19 pm

Remus nodded, absently smoothing a few of the strands that had come loose from Sirius' braid without thinking. "You know, I didn't wake you up to tell me you like he's cute," he said with a smile, "and I believe what you're looking for is Tonks-like style, though I'm sure the Muggles have a word for it."

He gazed at the floor for a moment. "I'm better at the research for pranks, Sirius or the spell part. You've always had the mind for coming up with something. Of course, if Harry was involved, which I suspect he was, we might have to think of two different pranks."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:27 pm

Sirius hummed. "He's clever cute. Not handsome cute. There's a difference. Clever cute means he's got a look about him that shows how his mind works--he's got that prankster look. I like that, but it's dangerous to us right now." He sighed.

"What exactly do you want me to do though Remus? I mean, I can't go changing hair colors. Harry's probably got more wards around him then Hogwarts. And it's not exactly like Gabriel will care--have you seen his hair? If I were you, I would've just sent a quick Jelly Legs curse at him and gone about my merry way. But now we actually have to think of a plan, a trap." Sirius opened his eyes and turned slightly to properly glare at Remus.

"And you woke me up by being a complete prat."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:34 pm

Remus arched an eyebrow. "Sirius, I was soaking wet and freezing, I had every right to be a prat," he said. "Besides, I'm not like you, I don't just have the ability to hex a person at a moments notice. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't particularly care. Moments over and once again I didn't act. Shame it wasn't you."

He frowned. "It doesn't really matter anyways. We're really too old to be doing this sort of thing anyways, even if we aren't really very old. I'm actually starting to wonder about that little sign switching we did in Hogsmeade now. Rosemerta isn't going to be very happy."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:48 pm

Sirius shot up and scrambled backwards away from Moony. He went too far back and wound up landing on the other side of the bed on the floor with a yelp. "You!" he hissed pointing up at Remus. "I don't know who you are, but you give me back my Moony! You hear? Give him back! Right now!" He stood quickly.

"I'm going to prank them. We're going to prank them," he muttered walking around the dorm frantically and getting his clothing together.

"Turn them into canaries--no...Canary Cremes, Harry'll know how to reverse the effects. Can't exactly have you botch up a potion and feed it to them--knowing our luck, it'll wind up killing them rather than anything funny." Sirius paced to the bathroom, completely forgetting the clothing he had been gathering on the floor.

"Maybe a body switch--but Polyjuice potion is the only thing I can think of, and that's obvious, not to mention short lived," he muttered in the bathroom just loud enough for Remus to hear as he busied himself with shaving, brushing his teeth, using the toliet--and other morning time routines.

"We could put something in their beds, or dorms. Dungbombs, itching powder. A bit small though," he continued.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:53 pm

Remus fought back the laugh and managed quite well as Sirius disappeared into the bathroom to keep from smirking. He was obviously still capable of pulling good old reverse psychology and getting his way. Ten points to Remus J. Lupin, Seven to Sirius Orion Black for managing to somehow look graceful when falling off a bed.

"Sirius," he said, sounding exasperated. "I am not turning your godson into a canary and I'm not that awful at Potions."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:47 pm

"You are too!" Sirius shouted back, in the middle of shaving. He suddenly stopped and stared at his braided hair in the mirror. He cursed and quickly stumbled out of the bathroom and stared, wide-eyed at Remus.

"I've got it. I've got the perfect plan," he announced, not caring how mad he looked at the moment.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:57 pm

Remus rolled his eyes. "And what is this perfect plans?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:14 pm

Sirius started to pace back and forth, working out the details in his mind. "The stairs, there must be a spell to manipulate the stairs, it's difficult of course, and we'll have to be very very careful to make sure it works only on them," he mumbled. He looked up at Remus.

"No doubt you'll be able to find something in the library--perhaps even in that Hogwarts book. It's got something about the stairs for the girls' dorms, right?" He lifted his hand to his chin to think and made a face of disgust as he realized that yes--he was still in the middle of shaving. He turned quickly and went back to the bathroom to finish the task.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Remus nodded, following Sirius as he paced with his eyes. He remembered there being an entire chapter devoted to the spells used on the girls stairs that would keep them from entering the dormitory. It would require research, which, he was glad to say, was something he could do. Now, he just needed a copy of Hogwarts, A History.

"I'll be in the library," he said, standing up and toeing the door open, watching for another bucket. There was nothing and with a sigh, he started down the stairs, nodding briefly in greeting to Kathryn from her position on the couch as he climbed out into the hall and made his way to the library.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:44 pm

Harry started awake at Lupin...Remus' shout and he unknotted himself from his sheets and slid out of bed, opening the door just as Remus stalked back into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Yawning sleepily, he tried to calm his hair and gazed blindly at Gabriel. "I guess he didn't take it too well?" he asked.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:46 pm

Gabriel nodded. "I wonder if he realizes its a prank, and its meant in good fun," he murmured, realizing for a moment just who he was messing with. These two were half of the legendary Marauders. He was going to have to watch his back for pranks pulled his way. Oh well, he thought, he would at least have fun.

"Hey, let's get dressed and see if they realize who did it. I have to tell you though, the look on Remus's face - priceless. I've never seen anything like it! You should've been there," Gabriel said. He walked over to his bag and pulled out a set of ragged robes. They were interesting - patched up with different colours. They almost looked like a quilt, with so many rips and tears and holes patched up with square pieces of multi-coloured cloth. Anyway you looked at it though, it was Gabriel's favorite set of robes because they were so unique and he wouldn't trade them for the world.

He quickly ran into the shower and took a quick one, before changing into his robes and reemerging into the dorm room.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games