Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:24 pm
Yaaay! Hi Luri!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:24 pm
Ascher
Yaaay! Hi Luri!

Heyas, I just got off of work. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:27 pm
ooh just now?
I need a job...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:30 pm
Ascher
ooh just now?
I need a job...

*nods* i was at work until a bit after 10:40 at night, got home about 11:10 or so, stuck some left over cheese sauce and noodles in the microwave, let the sleeping kevin know i was home, and come onto the compy. ^_^
What do you think of the kimono?

BTW jobs have both their good and bad points. Money is good, rude jerky customers are bad. Retail is the ultimate evil because they take away your claws....so you have to play nice nice with the customers you would rather see the spleen of.......but that is why I distance myself from my job just enough with a false persona I created that is extra genki and chipper, so I can divert the brunt of the negativity away from myself. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:36 pm
lurichan
Ascher
ooh just now?
I need a job...

*nods* i was at work until a bit after 10:40 at night, got home about 11:10 or so, stuck some left over cheese sauce and noodles in the microwave, let the sleeping kevin know i was home, and come onto the compy. ^_^
What do you think of the kimono?

BTW jobs have both their good and bad points. Money is good, rude jerky customers are bad. Retail is the ultimate evil because they take away your claws....so you have to play nice nice with the customers you would rather see the spleen of.......but that is why I distance myself from my job just enough with a false persona I created that is extra genki and chipper, so I can divert the brunt of the negativity away from myself. ^_^

*applauds the kimono*

Ehhh I applied for a few jobs... i just hafta wait for responses... Heh extra genki? damn it must suck not bein able to sink the metaphoric claws into an annoyin customer, but ehh i guess it's either pride or the paycheck right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:41 pm
Ascher

*applauds the kimono*

Ehhh I applied for a few jobs... i just hafta wait for responses... Heh extra genki? damn it must suck not bein able to sink the metaphoric claws into an annoyin customer, but ehh i guess it's either pride or the paycheck right?

The really bad ones get karma magnets on their back...Heh...I"m not 100% some days. I don't even have to cast it really, it just happens naturally now...but then again I've been serving the idiots (public) for about 7 years almost. I put in a bit under 3 years in grocery, and 4 and a half years into retail now. -_-* I'm sick of the public, but there are always the good customers who make it worth while to keep going back each time. ^_^ I really enjoy some of the seniors because they might be old, but they have charecter a lot of time, and sometimes even some spunkyness that makes me smile. ^_^

Sorry if i lag a touch, i"m going about the task of deleting more junk spewed from the mouth of the banned one. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:42 pm
Just out of curiosity... how is he still able to post if he's banned?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:44 pm
Ascher
Just out of curiosity... how is he still able to post if he's banned?

Until dizzy changes the status of the guild, anyone can post in it. A public guild non members can view and post in it, a private guild anyone can view, but only members can post.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:45 pm
Ahhhh I understand fully now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:47 pm
Ascher

*nod nod* And just think, I was new to gaia less than a month ago. ^_^ I'm a quick learner though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:48 pm
lurichan
Ascher

*nod nod* And just think, I was new to gaia less than a month ago. ^_^ I'm a quick learner though.

*appluads quick learner-ness*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:51 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

*appluads quick learner-ness*

So what is new in the land of Zanzibar?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:01 pm
The people have just finished viewing the maraton running of the please twins anime  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:03 pm
Ascher
The people have just finished viewing the maraton running of the please twins anime

Sounds...interesting....I think..^^* I've seen some episodes of please teacher, but not please twin  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:06 pm
I'm torn between erradicating all of the banned one's posts...and leaving his one spam post where it should be....in the spambox  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games