Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:34 am
lonniedi
Dark_Asian_Prince
i have alot. since my name is raymond chow...... ppl call me ramen, noodles, puppychow, and rapeman. i dont really like rapeman tho neutral

xd 4laugh Cute! ..well except the rape one. xd My name is Lan but how americans pronouce it it becomes "Lawn" So growing up I've been called lawnmower and mulan. Plus my last name ryhmes with that pronouciation so I got a lot of nicknames out of that too. XD
cool, so many nicknamas xP yeah, everyone should have one i guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:35 am
Pagtatapat01
Hey, I can see now that I took off the headband! Forgot what my avatar's eyes looked like.

-waiter-
yeah, i wonder how you even see xd  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:13 am
whee Well, I know I wanna stop calling birthday buddy "birthday buddy" because it takes long to type. xd So is Tatakun okay??

--> Waitress  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:27 pm
*makes a ton of smoothies to bring to the beach party* ok i am done bye you guys!  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:46 pm
falls asleep at the counter after many dunks of pepsi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:47 pm
SoyXSauce
falls asleep at the counter after many dunks of pepsi
wow ur are so weird...  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:24 pm
^ What she said...
Your supposed to be all hyper and bouncing off the walls and crap... stare that's why you should drink coke and not pepsi 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:55 pm
Nicknames? I go by what my Gaia name is: Hikaru. Its the first Kanji in my name. 3nodding

[bartender]

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:49 pm
lonniedi
whee Well, I know I wanna stop calling birthday buddy "birthday buddy" because it takes long to type. xd So is Tatakun okay??

--> Waitress
question

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:54 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
lonniedi
Dark_Asian_Prince
i have alot. since my name is raymond chow...... ppl call me ramen, noodles, puppychow, and rapeman. i dont really like rapeman tho neutral

xd 4laugh Cute! ..well except the rape one. xd My name is Lan but how americans pronouce it it becomes "Lawn" So growing up I've been called lawnmower and mulan. Plus my last name ryhmes with that pronouciation so I got a lot of nicknames out of that too. XD
my vietnmaese name is Hoa...the teach is sux when it comes 2 pronoucing my name..they pronounce it How,Ha, and Ho>>i hate it when they pronounce it like that though..  

Yumiki Nakio

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:15 pm
Yumiki Nakio
Dark_Asian_Prince
lonniedi
Dark_Asian_Prince

my vietnmaese name is Hoa...the teach is sux when it comes 2 pronoucing my name..they pronounce it How,Ha, and Ho>>i hate it when they pronounce it like that though..
that must suck.... hi! i am back you know you missed me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:17 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Yumiki Nakio
Dark_Asian_Prince
lonniedi
Dark_Asian_Prince

that must suck.... hi! i am back you know you missed me
Yes. Yes we did 3nodding .

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

evilpimp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:19 pm
hey hey computer freaks lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:23 pm
what is so bad about computar freeks? Gaia is real life for me since i spend most of my time here...but i am still poor  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:42 pm
i think this guild should have like a calendar or random events and contests.... like vote on the person who has been most active or avi contests and like the beach party thing... just an idea that just came to mind  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games