Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:15 am
Nines19
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Yeah, that's right, bad mouth M&R to me. That's gonna get you real far. Yeah, I bet you're a better judge of Tea than I am, what with you're knowing so little of her and having never actually spoken to her directly. That's the kind of thing that makes you an expert. I'm sure all she does tear down people beliefs and spit on them too, because that's just who she is. And there's totally a clique in M&R that holds it's Gardnerian-ness over everyone else because you know, there are just so many Gardnerians there. Really good observations there.

Bull ******** s**t.

One thing you got right? M&R is too intellectual for you.

To be fair, from what I've known of him, he's not a bad guy, just...mouthy and opinionated beyond his knowledge.
We've done this before. the fact that he thinks I'm stooping to believing something just because Tea says it is a load of ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Yeah, that's right, bad mouth M&R to me. That's gonna get you real far. Yeah, I bet you're a better judge of Tea than I am, what with you're knowing so little of her and having never actually spoken to her directly. That's the kind of thing that makes you an expert. I'm sure all she does tear down people beliefs and spit on them too, because that's just who she is. And there's totally a clique in M&R that holds it's Gardnerian-ness over everyone else because you know, there are just so many Gardnerians there. Really good observations there.

Bull ******** s**t.

Who dis?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 am
CuAnnan
Celeblin Galadeneryn

Bull ******** s**t.

Who dis?
This guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 am
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill
I just moved into my new apartment. This is my second night in it. The fire alarm has gone off three times so far this night. We have been warned that, due to some error with the sprinkler system or what-not, we may not have water. My roommate, my sister, has no electricity in the bathroom connecting to my roommate's bedroom. The kitchen sink leaks. The A/C is running constantly as opposed to only when necessary as 'auto' is supposed to have it do. I am displeased.
Do you have a copy of the Landlord Tenant Act for your state and city?

No. Would I get that at the office of the apartment or elsewhere?

*Additional complaint. The internet is slower than dial-up. sad But my roommate has electricity again!  

Aino Ailill

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm
I'm back. New lapotop allows me to once again enable the internet in my life. Go me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm
Aino Ailill

You're likely able to down load it from the net.

What state?

Also? Haddie is having issues.  

TeaDidikai

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill

What state?

Florida

Quote:

I'm afraid I don't know who that is. If the person is from Gaia, which I am assuming is the case, I know only usernames. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 pm
Aino Ailill
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill

What state?

Florida

Quote:

I'm afraid I don't know who that is. If the person is from Gaia, which I am assuming is the case, I know only usernames. sweatdrop
Follow the links.

This stuff is a basic over view for what is required by you and your landlord.

My personal advise is that if your landlord is a reasonable person, just letting them know what needs to be done should be enough. Half of my landlords have been like that or better- the other half, well, I've had to use certified written notices.

I hope things get better and your Landlord doesn't send you through hoops.

And Haddie is my car.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 pm
Damnit.
I broke my necklace while I was trying to repair it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 am
I did not have to stay my hand.
I did not have to miss...
But in that moment, I saw everything you had been, every mistake you had made, every regret you carried.
I stopped short.
You did not.
I do not feel regret.
I saw something else in that moment.
I saw everything you could be.
And I would gladly give my life for that.  

Fiddlers Green

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm
So my boss apologized to the teachers (me and two other people) and volunteers today. It was nice and moving, but the problem is, she apologized for shouting, not for being nasty, which is exactly the thing I dislike. If she had apologized vice-versa, I'd be fine, but it's a bit rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm
I hate the student health centre here. I really, really do.

I never see the same doctor twice in a row, for one. And when you're dealing with chronic respiratory issues plus chronic headaches, that's just a pain in the a**, because you have to keep explaining things OVER. AND. OVER. AGAIN.

The last doctor I saw was AWESOME. She was very upbeat, friendly, and listened to me. So of course, I'll probably never see her again.

I went in today, to talk about how I haven't slept a full night in months and finally figured out that's not normal after moving out on my own, and how I'm worried that Aleve is losing its effectiveness on my headaches and concerned about the possibility of long-term liver damage from lifelong use of NSAIDs, and wanted to discuss alternatives.

He ignored everything I said about my headaches. Literally, ignored it. And zoomed in on my sleeping habits. Then he started asking questions about my diet, which is okay, I expected it.

I told him I'm a vegetarian, have been since I was little, and my meals as a general rule of thumb are one part grain, one part legume, and one to two parts veg, that it's pretty low-fat save for small amounts of olive oil, sometimes butter on toast, and some seeds. Told him I rarely eat chocolate or sweets in general, and that the only caffeine I consume is trace amounts in decaffeinated tea, and never after seven pm, when I switch to rooibos and herbal tisanes.

He asked about my exercise habits. Now, the last doctor I went to, and the one before her, and the one before her, all gave me pointers on building up to being able to run a mile without my lungs collapsing or something and gave me the okay for these programs (I'm on week 3).

I can now jog a mile, albiet slowly and never without my inhaler in my pocket, and I stop and rest immediately if there's anything resembling a twinge in my lungs.

He didn't believe me. He said to my face he didn't. He said, "You need to be honest with me. If that were all true, then your weight would have gone down." TO MY FACE.

Because he KNOWS there's no way a fat girl is HONEST when she says she eats healthy and exercises, after all.

*rage*

On the plus side, I'm not really behind in my Spanish class, which I was worried about due to testing into it and skipping 101.  

Calixti

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Calixti
I hate the student health centre here. I really, really do.

I never see the same doctor twice in a row, for one. And when you're dealing with chronic respiratory issues plus chronic headaches, that's just a pain in the a**, because you have to keep explaining things OVER. AND. OVER. AGAIN.

The last doctor I saw was AWESOME. She was very upbeat, friendly, and listened to me. So of course, I'll probably never see her again.

I went in today, to talk about how I haven't slept a full night in months and finally figured out that's not normal after moving out on my own, and how I'm worried that Aleve is losing its effectiveness on my headaches and concerned about the possibility of long-term liver damage from lifelong use of NSAIDs, and wanted to discuss alternatives.

He ignored everything I said about my headaches. Literally, ignored it. And zoomed in on my sleeping habits. Then he started asking questions about my diet, which is okay, I expected it.

I told him I'm a vegetarian, have been since I was little, and my meals as a general rule of thumb are one part grain, one part legume, and one to two parts veg, that it's pretty low-fat save for small amounts of olive oil, sometimes butter on toast, and some seeds. Told him I rarely eat chocolate or sweets in general, and that the only caffeine I consume is trace amounts in decaffeinated tea, and never after seven pm, when I switch to rooibos and herbal tisanes.

He asked about my exercise habits. Now, the last doctor I went to, and the one before her, and the one before her, all gave me pointers on building up to being able to run a mile without my lungs collapsing or something and gave me the okay for these programs (I'm on week 3).

I can now jog a mile, albiet slowly and never without my inhaler in my pocket, and I stop and rest immediately if there's anything resembling a twinge in my lungs.

He didn't believe me. He said to my face he didn't. He said, "You need to be honest with me. If that were all true, then your weight would have gone down." TO MY FACE.

Because he KNOWS there's no way a fat girl is HONEST when she says she eats healthy and exercises, after all.

*rage*

On the plus side, I'm not really behind in my Spanish class, which I was worried about due to testing into it and skipping 101.

Because of course doctors have the right to treat people like living machines instead of...well, people.

On the other hand if you ever need help with Spanish drop me a pm. It's my major. I enjoy it. And I'm also very bored. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 pm
Yes, of course we can go visit your family, of course we can afford the money and time to go do that, my family can come later.
Oh, later? No, no money to be able to go visit my family, we're saving for buying a house now! We can't afford to do things like that..  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games