Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:18 pm
Maybe, I know I have all the starters and I'm sure I got some of them here in this guild but didn't go to all the professors.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:26 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Maybe, I know I have all the starters and I'm sure I got some of them here in this guild but didn't go to all the professors.

Wait, then... So how have you been getting starters? Because it specifically states in its description that they must be given to a professor, and that they can only give you a starter of your choice from their respective region. Which ones have you been getting, and how did you get them? o.o  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:33 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Wait, then... So how have you been getting starters? Because it specifically states in its description that they must be given to a professor, and that they can only give you a starter of your choice from their respective region. Which ones have you been getting, and how did you get them? o.o

Let's be honest, I have no idea. It's been too long. I know some have been from horoscopes, giveaways and other things outside of Ragecandybars. Like Charmander was my birthday month Pokemon. I've used Ragecandybars in the past but I don't know who it was for.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:49 am
So which Sweet Incense it's still completely random on what Pokemon you can get just no lowered post count or is it less random?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:22 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Searching through the regions, I guess I did go to the different professors, btw  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:05 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So which Sweet Incense it's still completely random on what Pokemon you can get just no lowered post count or is it less random?

It's still the same amount of randomness, as you're still rolling on the same encounter chart for whatever area you're in.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:49 pm
I'm just wondering if I need to fill out some form to make my character, Misa, go from age 14 to 15. Or do I just tell the Crew and then it's a done deal?

And speaking of starters, for the Starters I've gotten through the Horoscopes, do I have to get them from the Professor or can I encounter them however I like?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:56 pm
Hope the kind
I'm just wondering if I need to fill out some form to make my character, Misa, go from age 14 to 15. Or do I just tell the Crew and then it's a done deal?

And speaking of starters, for the Starters I've gotten through the Horoscopes, do I have to get them from the Professor or can I encounter them however I like?

Letting us know is fine! : ) If she's just aging normally, you don't even really have to tell us. It's nice to know, so we don't get confused if we see changes, but so long as it's nothing drastic (like name, bio, personality, image, etc), we don't mind you adjusting minor things.

Any pokemon you get through the horoscope can be encountered however you like, including starters ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:58 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Letting us know is fine! : ) If she's just aging normally, you don't even really have to tell us. It's nice to know, so we don't get confused if we see changes, but so long as it's nothing drastic (like name, bio, personality, image, etc), we don't mind you adjusting minor things.

Any pokemon you get through the horoscope can be encountered however you like, including starters ^^

Thank you~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 am
I know there are no wild Pokemon in the secret bases but can we battle NPC trainers and gain EXP if we use our NPC post count?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:20 am
Shadow - Dragon
I know there are no wild Pokemon in the secret bases but can we battle NPC trainers and gain EXP if we use our NPC post count?

Unfortunately no, sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:00 pm
Is it possible to give my Charizard a Everstone, and then once it becomes a Charmeleon can I give that Pokemon a Everstone to make it into a Charmander?

Edit: Can I also use an Everstone on a Pokemon who I've evolved with a stone like Pikachu.
So I evolve Pikachu into a Raichu with a Thunderstone and then I use a Everstone to devolve it back into a Pikachu.

Loonamist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:00 pm
Hope the kind
Is it possible to give my Charizard a Everstone, and then once it becomes a Charmeleon can I give that Pokemon a Everstone to make it into a Charmander?

Edit: Can I also use an Everstone on a Pokemon who I've evolved with a stone like Pikachu.
So I evolve Pikachu into a Raichu with a Thunderstone and then I use a Everstone to devolve it back into a Pikachu.

Loonamist

Yes, you can do that! : ) Everstones can be used to de-evolve any pokemon save Eevee and potentially some other pokemon. The examples you listed would be fine, though your Pikachu, if evolved into a regular Raichu, would not be able to de-evolve into Pikachu, and then evolve into an Alola-Raichu. Once it's evolved into one form, like the others (whether it's Alola-form or Kanto-form), it can't evolve into the other. Otherwise, you can use an everstone to de-evolve most pokemon ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:11 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Loonamist

Yes, you can do that! : ) Everstones can be used to de-evolve any pokemon save Eevee and potentially some other pokemon. The examples you listed would be fine, though your Pikachu, if evolved into a regular Raichu, would not be able to de-evolve into Pikachu, and then evolve into an Alola-Raichu. Once it's evolved into one form, like the others (whether it's Alola-form or Kanto-form), it can't evolve into the other. Otherwise, you can use an everstone to de-evolve most pokemon ^^

Oh! I wasn't thinking about devolving my future Raichu into a Pikachu to then evolve into a Alola-Raichu. I just wanted a Raichu for the Pokedex and then keep my Pikachu ^^
Thank you for the quick response biggrin  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:54 pm
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Loonamist

Oh! I wasn't thinking about devolving my future Raichu into a Pikachu to then evolve into a Alola-Raichu. I just wanted a Raichu for the Pokedex and then keep my Pikachu ^^
Thank you for the quick response biggrin

Ah! Yeah that's totally fine! : ) Just make sure you're linking for pokedex stuff, if you're doing it for achievements ^^

And of course! Happy to help~  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games