Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He wiped his face and sighed. "Yeah, no. I'll be fine." His voice cracked but he continued. "I lost her before, right?"
Looking out the window, he let tears fall down so no one would see. Kurona stood up and frowned, taking X with her. "Jaecen, you still have people around you. Me, X, and Tsuyoi..."
"Kurona, stop. You're just making me feel worse." He turned and growled.
Byakko's head came up. Kurona punched him in the face. She yelled at him. "Growl at me, will you? Nami's not gone! Her heart's asleep."
Jaecen lay on the floor rubbing his face. He swore. Byakko ran over to him and bit his hand. "Dammit. Byakko, not you too."
Memories flooded into Jaecen's head. Byakko growled before releasing. He sat in front of Jaecen and licked his forepaw. "Right, she's hurt too. I'll be the one to find a way to bring her back." Jaecen stood up and brushed off his pants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:03 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

"I don't know much about this but I know keybladers.....if the person's heart is asleep, they can do a dive to the person's heart to wake them up. I don't know much more than that. Maybe the library has something or someone would know." Sasha said to Jaecen
"I feel that its more technical than how I just said it."

X continued to hold onto Kurona.. She was scared.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

He frowned and nodded. "The dive to the heart thing was a requirement my previous master, The Advanced Sparring teacher, had me learn about. I'm well aware. I just need more information about it. It'll mean going further than the Worlds we know. Out further and further until I hit the End of Space, if it's even possible..."
Kurona scoffed and repositioned X on her hip. "And you're gonna go alone?"
"Someone's gotta watch X and Nami, if she wakes up by herself." He pointed out.
Kurona shook her head. She was more worried about him doing something stupid by going off alone. "No arguments. You go, I go. I'm not going to run away this time like when I was younger."
"Kurona," Jaecen took a step towards Kurona. She took a step back. "Listen, even if I knew what I was looking for I wouldn't know where to start. I just have a feeling this isn't a normal sleeping heart..."
She looked away. "Save it, Jace. I'm going with you no matter what."
With a smile, he obliged. He chuckled and agreed. "Fine but if you're coming along we're taking turns piloting." Jaecen held out his arms. "X, come here for a sec, alright?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

X moved from Kurona to Jaecen, she looked up at him with big, trusting eyes.

Misty was pulling out a sword from Sasha's room.
"im taking this."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched, wanting to say something but stayed silent. She looked at Nami, and started to think of a stupid idea, "I'm pretty sure Jaecen would be really hurt if I did...but still." she said as she turned to face Nami, fixing her hat on her head so that her hat didn't block her view. "Dive to the heart huh...according to my father....." she thought about it to herself while looking at Nami.
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi, noticing she was staring at Nami and seemed to be in deep thought. She approached her, her ears twitch curiously, "Miss Tsuyoi...you aren't...thinking of..."
She broke out of thought, looking down at Odayaka, "Well..." she then looked back at Nami, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't..."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen took a deep breath before speaking. "Big sis is just asleep. No, you had nothing to do with it but you'll play a major role in bringing her back." He paused to let it sink in. "Me and Kurona are going to have to go somewhere for a little while. Can I trust you to stay by her side?"
Kurona rested a hand on Jaecen's shoulder and smiled goofily.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

X stayed silent
"of course, she's my big sis. I won't leave."

"and i'll be here to watch too." Sasha said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

He grinned and set her down. "Godd. I'm counting on you."
Kurona smirked and leaned on her hip. "So, what'll we need?"
He stretched and sighed. "The usual traveling gear. Oh," Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi. "Would you mind... um, looking after X until we get back?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi turned towards Jaecen, and rubbed her head, "Well..sure, I can do that." she looked towards X, "I've watched over little Oda before...should be about the same right?" she said, looking down at Odayaka.
Her ears went down, a little embarrassed from remembering that Tsuyoi used to be her babysitter.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

X looked up at Tsuyoi with big eyes and smiled
"I can take care of myself too" she said and immediately had the sword Misty had in her hands

Misty immediately looked to X and rampaged over
"you little theif!" she ripped the sword out of X's hands and backhanded her.

X dodged Misty's hand  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:14 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as X and Misty seemed to have a quarrel with each other, she let out a chuckle, looking down at Odayaka, "So this is your new friend huh? She seems rather interesting." she said with a smirk.
Odayaka nodded, her ears twitch, "She's...a nice person...friendly." she said, looking at X.
Tsuyoi shrugged, and looked at X, "Still, I'll keep an eye on her. Even if she says she can take care of herself...I need to watch her for Jaecen." she said as she looked over at Jaecen.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

Byakko hopped onto Kurona's shoulder. Kurona petted him under his chin. Jaecen grabbed Byakko by the scruff of his neck. "Someone's gonna have to watch him, too."
"What? How come?" Kurona reached for him but failed.
"Byakko's too much of a handful for a travel. He'd just freaking make tons of racket."
Byakko crossed his forepaws and harrumphed. Kurona shook her head.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:13 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka approached Jaecen, pointing to herself, "Maybe...I watch him...?" she said as her ears twitched and her tail swayed around. Since she was a demi-kitsune, she knew much about caring for foxes.
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, "I'm...still in bad terms with the little guy apparently. So maybe little Oda can take care of him instead of me."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen, still holding Byakko by the scruff, nodded to Odayaka. Byakko huffed as Jaecen waited for Odayaka. "I wouldn't mind it if you still kept an eye on him."

(OOC: While I'm at boot camp, let Byakko come to like Tsuyoi. If a spirit guardian likes someone, they're welcoming that person into the family.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:09 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka approached Jaecen and took Byakko from him, holding him in her arms. She looked down at Byakko, her ears twitch to send a message to his mind, "You...worry about Jaecen...?" she asked him.
She looked at Odayaka as she took Byakko, then looked back at Jaecen, "All right...I'll watch him as well..." she then looked down, her hat covering her face to hide her expression. "I don't know why...but I feel something weird in my chest." she put her hand to her chest, "It's not pain...but, I don't like it." she said as she kept looking down.

[ooc: Ah, all right 3nodding ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games