Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 pm
ok this is starting to irk me.

my dad (who i love to bits) has this thing where he gets in seriously bad moods after about 6:00 pm, and no ones safe from his wrath. anyone who does the smallest thing wrong gets yelled at and basically called stupid because my dad thinks hes a freaking genius. now i understand a few things he would call people stupid for, like buying too-small jeans for the purpose of being forced to lose weight to fit into them (my sis...shes retarded), and not being prepared to spend two nights at his house (again my sis...thought she was going home a night early cuz of volleyball...ha); but theres is NO ******** REASON to be yelling at someone because they pointed out a problem with a decade-old-probably-older TV that is hardly ever used for anything more than playing the PS2. the ancient thing gives my sis and me static if we actually try to watch something on it. i got yelled at because i pointed this out after it had been going on for a few months, and then got yelled at even more for saying its not a big deal since we hardly ever watch TV on it anyway. and apparently we're going shopping next weekend just so my sis and i can have clothes at my dads house 24/7 in case one of us is stupid and forgets to pack everything...those were my dads words, not mine. i dunno what the ******** my dads problem is, but i swear hes PMSing every single ******** night, and he takes it out on us.

the worst part of it all is that he will often come to us an hour or two later and apologize for his behavior. im fine with the apologizing and all, cuz it shows the guy has balls enough to admit when hes wrong. but it gets seriously annoying when he does it EVERY DAMN TIME. i mean, he just gives his dignity away like its nothing, and im getting tired of it. if ur apologizing that ******** much, u need to ******** realize theres something wrong with u and find a way to deal with it so u dont go off on ur wife and kids every other minute and then have to go admit ur wrong. its gotta be painful for anyone, not just "manly, macho" guys.

Dad, i love you, but u need to learn to recognize the symptoms of one of ur damn anger episodes and then go vent into something else, not us. one of these days im gonna lose it and say "hey, ******** off, we didnt do anything wrong so dont get pissy at us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:48 am
hey since i went and ranted about my dads stupidity, i think ill go and scream my ******** head off at my mums bitchiness scream

i made $60 at a garage sale yesterday. i was gonna use the money to pay for my ticket to Projekt Revolution. my b***h mum says i cant go because i dont have parental supervision. i have a friend whos going with me, so i wont be alone. WHY THE ******** CANT I GO TO THE DAMN CONCERT IF I WILL BE SAFE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

this argument turns towards my dad somehow. i tell mum shes been lying to me and her family about him. she denies. she goes down to our basement to find the divorce papers. i go in my room and try not to kill something. she throws the papers at me. now im ******** confused. the dates on the papers dont match up with what dads told me. now im questioning everything i know. my whole entire ******** world has been turned the ******** upside down. my usual outlets for venting are not here. im pissed. mum might keep the money i made at the garage sale. last night i was so ******** out of it, i actually contemplated offing myself. aint never gonna happen so long as Hell is still fiery hot.

i need help.  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:01 am
Dear ******** class="postcontent-align-center" style="text-align: center">
I'm glad you've finally realized how much of a d**k you were.
But I really could care less now anyway.
I've got better things to do with my life than try and talk things out with you.
Honestly, it's not worth my time nor my rising levels of stress.
Hope you enjoy running from it all.
That new school is gonna be a blast for you.
Being the new Junior and all.
Have fun with that.
You'd better learn to see what's right in front of your face too.
Because most bitches won't put up with your s**t like I did.
You lost your chance.
Get used to it.

Done with your s**t,
Courtney

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:17 pm
<3's for Cami. that about summed it up for my ex...

i just want this ******** week to end and school to start to take my mind off things. as soon as we came home from Yellowstone (which PWND!) sunday night, my dad started yelling at my sis for dropping band, to the point she started crying. then my journal entry for above mentioned trip didnt get saved, so i only have half of wednesdays activities typed up. ******** a. then i go to school for Link Crew training, only to find out that im not in it even though i ******** SIGNED UP FOR IT! so i go and i try to register for school, since the first registration date happened to be the wednesday i was in Yellowstone. the damn bookkeeper had something up her a**, because she implied i couldnt read when im taking 4 AP classes this year. dumb b***h. i had to have my ID reprinted because it didnt have my locker number on it, which for some reason is uber-important, and the ladies who ran the registration line got confused when my athletic signature wasnt signed because they werent ******** doing athletics today. im not even taking any damn PE/Sports class anyways, so why the hell would i need the athletics signature?! i had to spend two LONG hours with one of my sisters friends, who amazingly talks way more than my sis and loves to interrupt people. i was getting ready to kill myself. after all thats done, i go to Chipotle, where fortunately nothing happens, eat lunch, and then head for home. Dont Ever ******** walk two miles in the sun, uphill. it sucks a**, and now i need to shower. i want to go do my Link Crew s**t at Freshman Orientation tomorrow, but since im not a ******** Leader i cant ******** go!

oh, NTM the interesting talks Dad and I had during my b-day trip to Yellowstone. he answered my questions, but im still going WTF over a fight mum and i had two weeks before. apparently, im the product of a one-night-stand in the lull between my parents' two marriages. a HALFTIME one-night-stand on a ******** COUCH!ive realized that my dear old dad isnt all hes cracked up to me, and thats not cool, cuz ive believed that ever since i could think properly. which would be since i was 6 or 7. thats 10 ******** years i mightve lived in a lie. how would that make you feel, to know that ur dad wanted to kill ur mum without a second thought as to what would happen to his two YOUNG kids? my ******** world has been turned the ******** upside down, and i dunno if ill ever get it ******** up ever again.  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:06 pm
@Dark - Yeah, ex boyfriends are a pain.
I just wish he didn't have to be one of them.
/sigh

Anyway, Danny has no sense of avatar style.
K_Ichigo, I'm sorry, but your avi is an example.
It's terrible.
And he thinks it rocks.
-shudders-
So Rei and I have to teach him the ways of design.
It's gonna take a lot of time and effort.
But we'll make it through!
....I hope.
><;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:18 pm
i ******** hate people who interrupt me and hate me for no reason. they piss me off on a daily basis...like, they TRY to make me angry. ive done nothing to these people, and they INSIST on hating my guts! ******** THEM ALL  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:53 pm
I haven't spoken or seen my mom since September 06 and yet in many ways I'm still living in that abusive household and even though I'm in a way better place now... I still act and treat the family I live with as if I were still living with my mom, and the hurt and pain that I feel I take out on them. It's something I'm going to need to let go of because the family I'm with now have done nothing wrong and care about me and I love them very dearly. I'm only just realizing how hard it will be to overcome the manipulative and abusive things that my mom engraved into me, not to mention emotional damage she caused... -sigh-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 pm
*hugs Dariram*

me mums a manipulative b***h whos life's work has been to turn me and my sis against our dad...shes actually convinced herself that some of the stories shes concocted r true...and shes successfully corrupted my sis...  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:34 pm
Thanks Darkdark.

My parents have been divorced since I was little and they both play that game very well, but since I've turned away from both it doesn't matter much now. My brother on the other hand... I wish there more I could do for him but he has to want to get out of that place first and I don't think he wants to.

My mom's games went far beyond getting us to not like our dad. They are just... weird. She still emails me, so far I have 234 emails from her, none of which I've replied to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:28 pm
go Dariram.

i plan on reciting a very lovely speech to my mum the day i go to college...

anyways...

I HATE THE ******** RULES AT MY SCHOOL! WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED OUR TEACHERS PERMISSION TO DROP A CLASS WE CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND?!?! I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT OBLIGATIONS THAN AP SPANISH 5, BUT MY STUPID TEACHER AND THE STUPID SCHOOL WONT LET ME ******** DROP IT!! WHAT THE ********?!?!!?!!!!!  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:19 pm
I. Hate. School.

i dont understand my math class and im trying to drop Spanish, and I need to switch US History ot another time so my schedule doesnt suck so bad...and i dunno if i can even do those second two things...why oh why does this year suck so much more than any of the others?!?! emo crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:03 pm
I have noooo money. Lame lame lame.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:29 pm
i have no money for NDK in two weeks...this sucks...

and i hate ******** *coughmyfriendsunclecough* who decide to leave mid-concert and dont make sure that the kids they shuttled there go home with them...i was ******** stranded outside the ampitheatre for a half hour waiting for my dad to come pick me up, when he was SLEEPING!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:54 pm
god damn...sometimes im half-convinced that my mom only thinks of me as the one-night-stand child whos too much like her dad...no one ******** cares about me in this house...and why the ******** is my hand shaking?!  

darkdark7

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games