Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:58 am
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver glanced over the pile of school brooms, narrowing his eyes onto them. Ugh, why couldn’t I bring my own broom, he thought disgustingly. That was a stupid rule. All of the older students around him had their own broomsticks, why couldn’t he? As he picked one up, a girl in his year approached him. “Hi, Rey,” he said, greeting her after she did so to him. “I’ve actually heard making a reserve position shouldn’t be too hard unless, you know, you suck,” he blurted out. “But I’m sure you won’t,” he said quickly, attempting to correct himself before getting a fist to the face. “Although making the starting team would probably be hard.”

As if right on cue, the captain began tryouts, but not until he laid down the law with the whole team. It seemed as though there was a lot of drama in this house. Maybe that was raise Oliver’s chances of being put on the starting team! After all, he didn’t have any sort of feud with any of his housemates... yet. However, that one first year, Vito, had already gotten on his nerves the first time they met. Listening for his name, the blond was a tad surprised he’d be trying out for the keeper position first; nonetheless, he was still going to try his best and he’d love if he made the team even as a keeper as opposed to chaser even though he knew he’d be a better chaser than keeper. After running, Goddammit, and flying several laps, Oliver waited for the game to begin. Once it had, he shot up towards the goal posts he’d be guarding and watched the tryouts unfold.

Team: Silver Keeper
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +2) (shooting quaffle +2)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC
Block: + roll than shooter

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:49 am
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson ducked and flee lower, dodging Devonte's steal attempt. It looked like a first year had tried to hit him with a bludger, but ended up hitting herself for the second time. With a smirk, the teen flew up a bit, headed for the goals alongside his teammate, Raymond.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: 2/3
                                                      Final Roll: - - -
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper-Caty, Seeker-Sera, Beaters-Leon and Tristan, Chasers-Kyson and Raymond
Silver Team: Keeper-Oliver, Seeker-Aimee, Beaters-Jack and Reyna, Chasers-Devonte and Savannah

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:42 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin House Tryouts.
                                                                Who? The hopefuls and returning players.
                                                                Thoughts?I WILL make first string this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                Whipping his broom around, he rocketed towards the next bludger. Macclellan was getting dangerously close to scoring and he didn't have time to play games with McGregor any longer. He dove beneath Raymond and Macclellan, spiraling down for the bludger. Pushing faster, he went underneath and slammed his bat up against the bludger. He hoped that it would catch Kyson from below.

Silver Team Beater
                                                                AC: 11
                                                                Current Total Bludger Modifier = +2
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:48 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon nodded as the bludger hit Rich, but when he went to go after another, one slammed into his thigh. Glaring, he looked over in the direction of the bludger and noticed that Rich had aimed it. Kid wanted to play that game? Fine. Leon went after the bludger that hit him and took aim, directing it right at Jack again.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4 (-1)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✘]
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:22 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey wanted to fall off her broom and bury herself deep underground. Her cheeks burned in shame and her heart thudded in time with her throbbing stomach as she once again missed and hit the bludger herself. The sting of failure hurt worse than the bludger; she couldn't believe that she missed twice! In a row! Oliver's wrong, I do suck, she thought morosely, furiously blinking back tears of pain and frustration.

Looking around the field, she noticed that her team's third year seeker spotted the snitch and that her fellow beater Rich had successfully hit McGregor with the bludger. Everyone's doing great and here I am pathetically missing each hit; at this rate, I'll never make the team. Spotting McGregor attempting to aim another bludger at Rich, she decided to try again. This is my last chance, she thought, praying that it wouldn't hit her again as she aimed the bludger at McGregor.

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: McGregor
                                                    Final Roll: 07 (missed)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxplease hit!
                                                    f e e l i n gxxembarrassed and disappointed

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

She was getting closer. She was determined to catch it this year in tryouts!

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      2/3 Chasing
                                                      -/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Sixth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte tried again.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser (Silver Team)
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll: 10 (miss)

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson swiftly dodged both another bludger and steal attempt from Devonte, rolling to the left to avoid them both. He was practically at the goals now, so he got a firm grip on the Quaffle and gave it a toss towards the first year waiting for it. He aimed for the right goal, hoping to secure an easy point.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: 3/3
                                                      Final Roll: 10 (omg wai)
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper-Caty, Seeker-Sera, Beaters-Leon and Tristan, Chasers-Kyson and Raymond
Silver Team: Keeper-Oliver, Seeker-Aimee, Beaters-Jack and Reyna, Chasers-Devonte and Savannah

kiska166

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon glared at his missed shot. Really? He decided to gl after another bludger and aim at Jack again.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4 (-2)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✘] [✘]
                                                    Final Roll: Nat 2 (Hit Self!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin House Tryouts.
                                                                Who? The hopefuls and returning players.
                                                                Thoughts?I WILL make first string this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                Cursing under his breath as he whiffed his shot entirely, something else happened that made him howl with laughter. Leon had been gunning for him all tryout long, and he just nailed himself trying to hit Jack again! Speeding off towards the next bludger. Deciding to strike while the iron was still hot, he spun over the bludger and slammed it down diagonally towards Leon.

Silver Team Beater
                                                                Roll - 8 + 2 = 10, MISS.
                                                                AC: 11
                                                                Current Total Bludger Modifier = +2
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Tristan fell in line with the group running laps, and kept close to the lead during the laps around the field. When the game began, he climbed high overhead to watch the game unfold and kept an eye out for patterns—like the pair of beaters targeting the bloody snot out of each other—as if nothing else in the game mattered. ”Oi! McGregor! Rich! Keep your head in the game!” He chastised them each with a shout, and then dove in to (hopefully) prove a point by targeting a bludger at the first year keeper, Davis, who was preparing to block a shot from one of his own.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Green Beater
                                          AC: 17
                                          +7 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Aiming At: Oliver hit!
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

kiska166
Diamond Wales
Mephis Inferni

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

Rey was elated; she hit the bludger! True, she missed McGregor, but she still hit the bludger and it helped raise her plummeting spirits.

She flew to the side, looking around the field. She saw Maclellan shoot the quaffle and noticed that Hastings hit a quaffle at Oliver who was playing as her team keeper. Oliver's going to get hit! she thought and pushed her broom forward as fast as possible to try and intercept the bludger, hoping to aim it back at Hastings.

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: OliverTarget: Hastings
                                                    Final Roll: 12 (missed)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxreach it!
                                                    f e e l i n gxxdetermined

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis

Oliver watched the chasers intently. He wanted to be ready when the quaffle came hurtling towards the goal posts, which it did a moment later. Unfortunately, the blond was paying a little too much attention to only the chasers and not enough attention to the beaters, so he hadn’t noticed when a bludger sped towards him and knocked into his side. “GAH!” he screamed, flinging a hand to cover up the painful spot – as if that would help. Ollie blinked back tears, mentally beating himself up for being so oblivious. Before he knew it, Kyson got close enough to attempt to score, so Oliver did his best to ignore the pain and fling himself in front of the goal post on the far left to block the quaffle.

Total Roll: 5 (missed)
Shots Blocked: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis

Oliver blinked at the realization that he missed Kyson's quaffle shot. Unfortunately, he still had to go and physically get the ball to pass it to his teammate. Once he had it, the blond tossed the quaffle towards Devonte who seemed as though he was ready for it.

Total Roll:
Shots Blocked: 0

Deviled Dregs

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games