Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm
*giggles*

Calm down Leko, we can have whiskey when we get back with the logs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm
*gives her a wink and a index finger point*
I'm holding you to that.
Hell if I would have known all i needed to do was follow the scent of whiskey I could have found the silly tree myself rolleyes
BUt it's more fun to take a quest for wood with company...
quest for wood....
that just sounds wrong stare
I think they fresh air is getting to me! gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 pm
Hmmmm, these tree smell like oak. Hold on.

*starts to climb a tree with the axe safely on her back*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 pm
eek
I seriously had the completely wrong impression of you Nei....
*yells into her cupped hands up at Nei as she climbs higher*
You look bad a**!
*rubs her hands together in anticipation of smelling the wonderful scent when it burns twisted *  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm
Look out below!!!

*takes the axe and proceeds to cut off a limb of the tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:32 pm
*gracefully steps to the side and covers her face with her arms and wings as the huge limb comes crashing down to the forest floor*
oh goody goody!!
Thanks Nei!!

*circles around the limb in excitement*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm
*climbs down the tree*

Your welcome Leko.

(I have to go now. Just as this was getting good sad )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 pm
((awww okay no worries wink I'll hall this log back to MW wink we can burn it tomorrow ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm
*needs to follow Nei back through the woods, each carrying one end of the log, because she's so blasted lost! stressed they finally make their way to the back of MW*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 am
Amy was just getting into bed. Thistle was already on the other side of it sleeping soundly. Amy had taken a long shower and then read a few pages in a book she had started a couple of weeks ago. She had read in the living room so that she didn't disturb Thistle with the light on.

Amy sighed softly as she finally slipped into bed and she felt the comforting sheets around her. Today had been a great day. A confusing one as well, but there had been quite a few people at the Springs and she had gotten to hang out with Karrie's nephew and Dec. Thistle had even made a new friend... she thought.

As she closed her eyes and laid her head on her pillow, she couldn't stop Mitri's words about Karrie having feelings for from playing in her mind. When she had first heard them, they had confused and somewhat frightened her. But now? Now she couldn't stop thinking about them and picturing what a future with Karrie might be like. But she also didn't want to lose her friendship with him if things didn't work out. What would be the best thing to do? Maybe it didn't even matter if she knew what would be best or not. She didn't know what the future held. Karrie might never admit his feelings to her or they might never get together.

Despite all the 'what-ifs' and 'mights', Amy fell asleep with a smile on her face that night.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 am
* Walks into the house and shuts the door before the blizzard outside blew inside too much. He hangs his coat on the rack by the door and walks through the kitchen on the way to his room. As he walked through, the family that was housing him looked up form their dinner. * Как была охота? * Kordav asks him as he enters * Она прошла хорошо. Я принес тебе назад некоторые медведя. Я ставлю его в сарае мяса. Я должна лежать в настоящее время. Спокойной ночи. * with that he smiles at Kordav's two children and wife and slips inside his room and shuts the door firmly behind him. *

(( Sorry all I dont know how to phonetically write Russian ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm
(( stare Why don't you just say you are speaking in Russian? rolleyes Instead of actually writing in Russian. rolleyes ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm
((What Dame said 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm
(( Because I dont roll that way... talk2hand Im just kidding... rofl Im sorry..... sweatdrop Well maybe someone will care enough again soon to check back in here. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 pm
* He closes the door quietly behind him as he stepped out into the bldining white of the snow around him. The blizzard had stopped sometimes through the night and had left another three feet of snow to deal with in the morning. He turns up the collar of his coat and takes a step as he flits to a cliff overlooking a valley about ten miles away from the small village. He uncovers and brushes off a small boulder which had been hidden by the storm and takes a seat. From inside his coat he pulls out two pictures. One of Leko and himself in midlaughter at the bar. He could still make out everyone behind them laughing as well. He smiles as his eyes move to the next picture which was of him and Ayami. Someone had snapped a photo of her helping him downstairs after the Grand Opening party. She was looking at the cameraman as if he had just committed a sin. He smiles and then starts to feel the sadness creeping back into his heart. As he glances upwards he notices a black dot against the white backdrop. As he sits there the dot began to grow bigger as it approached. As it got closer he could make out that it was another man and when he came closer he could tell it was another vampire. He stands up as the vampire walked up threw back his hood and kneeled at Black's feet. * Buon giorno Marc. Buon girono L'anziano Antony. * his eyes flash at the mention of his name. * I have told you to never use that name in my presence. I am no longer Elder of the Clans. Avete portato quello che ho chiesto? * the young vampire kept to his knee and averted his eyes form Black as he reached into his coat and pulled out an envelope and handed it to him. * Sono spiacente di vecchio. Ecco cio che lei ha chiesto. Please forgive me for my foolishness. * Black takes the envelope, quickly slitting it open with his nail and looking at the contents. Happy that what he had asked for was all there he looked back down at the knelt vampire. * Aumento. Tell the Councill I will see them soon...* with that he waves his hand to dismiss the other vampire. * Si L'anziano. Io sono * and with that he was gone as Black retakes his seat on the rock and watches as the sun rose over the horizen marking the new day. *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games