Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:09 pm
"I love you too, Bomani." Chione breathed, continuing and taking his shirt off. She put it to the side, and then her hands made their way to his pants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm
"Ah...my turn." Bomani said softly when her hands moved to his pants. He smiled and reached up, gently moving one of her dress straps aside...

[Fade?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Bomani's touch sent a sensation to go through her skin, a fire that Chione was acquainted with but couldn't get enough of. She continued, pulling down the hem as she allowed him to undress her as well...

((And fade to black.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm
[Sorry ._. preparing for my trip and all of that.]
-----
Bomani lay next to his wife, stroking her hair gently. He thought of the two of them, together, with Anpu and his as of yet unborn sibling...hopefully a sister.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Chione stirred, opening her eyes slowly. As a greeting she tilted her head up and kissed him on the cheek. "Now all we have to do is wait...hopefully." She said softly. She didn't know if it would work, since it normally doesn't all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm
"I hope so." bomani whispered with a smile. "Even if it doesn't work...it did work the first time, and we will have a family either way." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 pm
"That is true." Chione said, then was startled when she heard a cry. "Anpu..." She sighed, and then sat up on the bed. Making her way to where their son lay she picked him up, rocking him in her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 pm
Bomani sat up and smiled softly. "Come...sit here." he said softly, indicating his lap. He had a small plan he hoped she would see as romantic.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 pm
Chione didn't refuse, returning to the bed with the baby in her arms. Anpu had calmed down, merely wanting attention again. Sitting down in her husband's lap she looked at their son. "He has your eyebrows..." She noticed, looking from Bomani back to Anpu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Bomani chuckled at her observation, and he gently reached around Chione so that his arms ran along her arms, and together, with her in his lap and his arms over hers, started to gently rock Anpu.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 pm
Chione was a little surprised, but laughed at what he was doing. She found the action sweet, and endearing. Anpu, in the meanwhile, continued to gaze up at his parents, satisfied with what they were doing, what sounded like a giggling noise coming from him. "He likes this..." Chione said softly. Looking to Bomani she kissed his cheek. "I can't imagine being anywhere else but here." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm
Bomani smiled, his chin resting on Chione's shoulder so he could look down at his child as well. "Neither can I...this is truly perfect..." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Chione nuzzled him with her cheek, but was interrupted when she heard Anpu whine. Looking back to their son she sighed, getting ready to feed him. "I don't think I'm going to get a break." She joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 pm
Bomani laughed softly. "If I could, I'd do this for you to help you." he said softly, reaching over and stroking Anpu's hair softly as he fed.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 pm
"Do it for me?" Chione asked, laughing. "Thanks, but no thanks." She said. "I feel like this sort of thing is required of motherhood, so I'm proud to do it." Anpu continued to suck, his eyes closed. "Now that I think of it...Anpu is a bit small..." Chione noticed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff