Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Take after take on his latest tune.
For some reason, Hayato felt there was something missing with this one. He had managed to lay down three tracks tonight, and had even rehearsed one of the songs he planned to perform at the Charity Event.
Yet...this song just...wasn't...hitting it.
Figured it'd be a love song he got hung up on.
Ah...love.
Speaking of....
Hayato knew of Shou's rehearsal habits. It wouldn't hurt to go check in on Shou again...and..Naoko, especially. See how they had liked the little snack time he had brought in for them.
Turning off the machines after everything was saved, Hayato locked up the studio he had been using and headed down the stairs and around the corner toward the studio Shou had been working in.
As he walked down the hall, he took note that it was unusually quiet. Almost dead quiet.
Perhaps...they had all gone home already?
Hayato was still full of energy, being a night owl already. Not to mention the fact that he had napped the day away, pretty much.
He almost turned around and went back upstairs...but he heard a faint tinkling sound...a...piano?
Hayato's heart skipped a beat. As a matter of fact, it felt as if it paused for a long while, though it didn't.
Picking up his stride, the vocalist hurried down the hall until he reached the door.
No mistaking it...that was Naoko playing.
As he opened the door, he was pleasantly surprised to find it was Naoko...all alone.
"Naoko...my precious kitten. You stayed late just for me, ne?" he smiled as he closed the door behind him.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gently, Naoko wrapped his arms around Ryu's neck, kissing him back once... twice... a third time.
When he pulled back, he was smiling. "Oyasumi, akuma-kun... Get some rest, ne?"
The blond watched his lover leave, before moving back to the piano once more. Sitting there, Naoko closed his eyes and focused, forcing his senses to get back to work.
Like water... his fingers flowed over the keys like water in a stream, creating an equally beautiful sound.
Until...
That damned voice.
"What makes you think I'd do anything for you?" Oumori asked, opening his eyes enough to look at the keys as he played them.
But other than that, he ignored Hayato.
The man wanted to bait him... no doubt...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image

"Oh Naoko...such a harsh tone. You wound me..." he made a pouting face, slowly walking toward the piano where he leaned over, propping himself up on his elbows on top of the instrument.
"Did you at least enjoy the snack I brought for you all during practice? I certainly had you in mind. Brought your favorite sparkling green tea." he smiled, letting his eyes close for a moment as he enjoyed the music.
"You play more beautifully now than I have ever heard you play before, Naoko. Why is that? Have you really practiced that much in the last few years?" the vocalist mused, voice rich and deep, haunting, almost.
"I...I really do miss you..." he blurted all of a sudden, sounding completely sincere and...and somehow, innocent.

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Not looking up, Naoko continued to play. "Maybe I'm playing better because I'm sleeping with someone who DOESN'T try to kill me every time we have sex." he stated calmly, letting his words sink in before continuing. "I threw everything out. Shou-san ate a donut, but then I tossed the rest into the trash."
Cold amber eyes looked up at Hayato for a split second. "I don't trust food brought by you. You should know that by now."
He didn't really care that Hayato was using his piano as his own personal resting spot.
But the piano was between them... and that was a comfort.
His gaze returned to the keys. "You're an idiot if you think I'll fall for that s**t. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble, but I don't miss you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm

User Image

Hayato's eyes widened as he heard Naoko bite back at him with such harsh words. This was so unlike him...Naoko had always been so sweet...and submissive.
Really, he was taken very much by surprise. It hadn't been that big of a deal at the party the other night, but Naoko had been in a building with so many other people. Now, he was alone in a huge studio building, with little else than the fat old night guard on campus to defend him.
Bravery among many was one thing...but being all alone...that wasn't like the Naoko he knew.
"N...Naoko..." he whispered. For some reason, it bothered him to hear the pianist talk of sleeping with another man. It made him angry, of course...but deep down, he actually felt a twinge of pain.
On top of that pain, though...there was rage. If given the chance and the ability to get away with it, the vocalist would kill Ryuukaze in a heartbeat. As far as Hayato was concerned, nobody was worthy of Naoko but him.
And on that same token, Naoko didn't deserve anyone else but him.
"Hn...so, you wasted all the nice things I brought you? They weren't poisoned or anything, you know. You really can be paranoid sometimes, kitten. I honestly just wanted you all to have a treat. I can be nice, you know. And...for the record...I have never once tried to kill you. That's ridiculous. I...I really..." he stood and walked around the piano, pushing the bench Naoko sat on back with his foot, moving the pianist with it, "...couldn't live without you..." he gushed, reaching out quickly and taking Naoko by the shoulders, lifting him easily and pulling him into a kiss.

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Well, he knew it was inevitable to some extent.
Being suddenly pulled forward and kissed... well, all he could really do was refuse to kiss the other man back.
Pulling his head away at the first chance, Naoko shoved the man off of him, amber eyes hard and cold. "Are you high or something?" he asked angrily. "So, you just conveniently forgot the bruises on my neck from you? Just lost track of the fact that, you know, the human body has to breathe? Hands, rope, sheets, scarves, belts... you've tried to kill me with every single one of them. Hell even a ******** pillow!"
Anger wasn't even the half of it.
"I'm tired of thinking I'm going to die, no thanks to you." he hissed, turning back to the piano and scooting the bench back where it belonged. "I had some time to think while you were in a coma... and while at first it hurt... I've gotten over it. Over you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

User Image

This was starting to make Hayato angry. Really, he couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. It was so...out of control...for him. The one thing Hayato was accustomed to most was being IN control...though lately it seemed that luxury was quickly slipping away from him in every aspect of his life, and that made him angry.
Gritting his teeth, Hayato forced back that anger as he spoke, "Yeah...I remember it. I remember all of it. It seems like YOU are the one who forgets..you loved it. You loved every moment of it. Matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you have that brat Ryuukaze do it to you as well. Do you? I didn't want you dead. I wanted to get you off!"
In a way, he was telling the truth. A...half-truth, at least. He hadn't wanted to kill Naoko, but he certainly had wanted him to submit to him, and he really enjoyed the things he did to the blond. He knew it got him off more than it did his lover, but the things he did, the pain he inflicted...it was all because he loved Naoko so very, very much.
Hayato took a step back, looking down at the floor.
"Over me? Really?" he murmured.
"Well...I'm not over you, Naoko. I love you. I'm going to prove that to you. I'll never let you go, my kitten."
Silently, he slid onto the piano bench beside the blond.
Silently, he took Naoko's hand and raised it to his lips.
Silently, he kissed the back of that hand, then the palm.
Silently, he let his hand wander up to the back of Naoko's head.
Silently, he took a handful of the blond's thick hair.
With a chuckle, he twisted his fist into the locks, pulling Naoko's hair tight.
"Can you really, really tell me you don't love me anymore...at all?"

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Naoko's neck tensed, a very very slight sound of pain escaping his lips as Hayato's grasp tightened painfully.
The way his head was tilted allowed for him to look up at the other man from the corner of his eyes, amber gaze focused and seemingly dead inside.
"I'm over you. Over your pain. You want the truth... yeah... I had Ryu do it to me. Only to prove that I didn't love it. YOU enjoyed it, Hayato. I was just to ******** scared to think otherwise." he didn't rip his hand from the other man's grasp however, leaving it there so as not to pissed the vocalist off further. "I did what you asked me, because I didn't have a choice. Even after you let me go, what choice did I have? I let you do what you wanted, because I didn't want Sai to get involved. I didn't want you to hurt the people I loved."
It wasn't that he didn't love Ryu... but back then, he'd been scared out of his mind.
The blond had grown some balls since then.
"You're pathetic... getting off on the pain of someone else. You want to know what gets me off, Haayto? What really pleases me? Gentle kindness and caring. Something you're incapable of displaying, no matter how much you try or lie."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:47 pm

User Image

If Hayato had had his way, he would have backhanded Naoko right then and there.
If he had had his way, he would have thrown the pianist to the ground and taken him right then and there.
If...if he could...he would prove to Naoko that he was better than Ryu, or any other man or woman, for that matter.
Right now, however, that was not an option. Hayato was painfully aware of that.
"I...I...I see." he managed, his voice trembling with rage that he was trying to hide.
"You...are so stuck up and foolish sometimes, kitten. In all honestly, I think you are just hiding your own feelings from yourself. You do love me. You must. That is how it is, and how it is meant to be." he hissed, slamming a hand down on the piano keys, making a loud, harsh noise.
No...there was no way that Naoko didn't love him. The man was just being stubborn and stupid, as always.
He'd break him of that, soon enough.
But something Naoko had said.
Sai...his brother. Hayato had nearly forgotten. Naoko had a brother. Hm. That could be useful.
"Mark my words...you will be mine again, Naoko." he stood, smirking.
"Perhaps I just need to go ahead and have a talk...with Ryu. And..with Sai as well. Make them understand how much I really do love you."
And by 'make them understand', he meant 'make them suffer because of'.

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"Touch them..." Naoko spoke, unable to move his head due to the tight grip. "And I'll find you and kill you myself. I'd go to the police... but somehow, I think you'd wiggle out of it. Nothing a knife to the jugular can't fix though." the blond spoke with a dark smirk.
He was dead serious.
"Screw with me all you want, I don't give a damn... but don't you DARE drag either my brother or Ryu into your sick twisted world of perversion."
With his other hand, Naoko grabbed Hayato's wrist, pulling his hand and arm away from the piano. "Shou-san won't appreciate you damaging this piano." he spoke rationally.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 am

YAMADA HIRU...HAMU-KUN

Attack of the Killer Hamu!

It was very late when Hamu-kun got up from his secret project in a far room of the Studio and slipped out locking the doors behind him. He stretched his sore fingers and finally decided that he should take his own tiny nap before Shou had returned on site at the studio. Certainly, by now Shou would be fast asleep in the cradle...limo. That really was the only sane way to get him to bed if he weren't at home. Shou was just a little to restless at times.

As his feet pitter pattered quietly along, Hamu-kun checked rooms to make sure that people were gone. Sleep was important for all of them if they were to succeed in this insanely stupid feat with one Superstar short! But as he was walking he thought he heard a noise and paused to listen. Voices in the studio? Shou couldn't be back already then who???

The voices became louder and then he realized who was in the room and what was being said. And then, out of the blue, the piano was struck hard. At that point Hamu-kun opened the door with a loud bang, one he hoped would scare the crap out of the two.

"Yes, Shou-sama will be quite anger considering how long its going to take to Re-tune! Are you trying to put us behind schedule, Hayato-san??" he said with a firm harsh voice that filled the room as he strode over to the two of them. "Hayato-san, I've heard just enough of this conversation to know that YOU should not be here. If I catch you here threatening Naoko-san or anyone else on Smash's books, you will end up in Matsumoto-sama's office. Do you understand, Hayato-san??"

Hamu-kun tilted his head and waited for the man's response his body posed to handle any stupidity that might come his way. Being aptly prepared to call security or throw the man out on his own if he didn't leave immediately. Of course, this incident just frustrated Hamu-kun a slight bit since he had just gotten a text from Shou not long before to put the studio on 'no visitors' because of Naoko stress due to Hayato. That stress seemed to be well founded.

"Naoko-san, I believe you are suppose to be getting some rest right now because..." he glanced at his watch, "In a short time, Shou-sama will return from his drive and will be ready to start on the next stage of production. So please come with me to the dorms." Again he waited for Naoko to come forward before addressing Hayato again.

"I'm rather shocked at your inappropriate behavior and ill use of Smash's property. From this moment forward, Studio #5 will be under a No Visitors policy while Shou -sama's Charity Event rehearsal is underway. While Shou-sama appreciated the donuts, he cannot have his band members stressed beyond the rehearsal work. You should understand and respect this, Hayato-san as we are all members of the same label. " Hamu-kun never gave an inch edgewise for Hayato to take advantage because it seemed like Hayato was one to look for weakness.

From there, he waited for Naoko and made sure the musician was with him when he left. There was no If, Ands, or Buts as far as Hamu-kun was concerned.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:57 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Oh there's no place like Home...No place like home...

"I will?" Izzy grinned actually having something to look forward too. "I saw you on the tv with Shou-san. You and he played off of each other well. Although, I didn't get to see all of the event." His shoulders slumped just a hair because he wished he had been there instead.

Michi smirked just a little, "I've got a bag with clothes in a locker downstairs. I took the train here. So if you've got room in the limo, maybe I can hitch a ride?" If only he were so lucky to be able to afford to keep a car but the monthly parking costs were just too expensive. Occasionally, he drove his mother's car but that was only when she wasn't using it. "Besides, he glanced at his watch. I really don't think I should be leaving your side for awhile."

But suddenly, Chiyou had fell down and Michi was holding a wobbly Izzy. Putting his arm around the man's waist he carefully sat him in a chair even when he protested wanting to see Chiyou. "Let me take a look, Ishi-san. You've already had too much stress. You don't need more."

Michi looked the boy over and agreed with Akihiko's assessment. "Mm...I can help him if we take him home with us. Better than any medication here. You're right, he's probably exhausted. Akihiko, if you can help Ishi-san, I'll carry Chiyou-kun."

Izzy just nodded ok when Akihiko asked him about taking Chiyou home with them. Seeing his young former star like that unnerved him in many ways. He hadn't really noticed that Chiyou had not gotten sleep. And now he was upset with himself for not noticing. Of course, Izzy couldn't remember much of the past few days. In fact, today was the first day that really seemed concrete. So to be honest, he didn't even know how long Chiyou-kun had been there.

"We can take him with us..." Izzy finally said with a slow worry filled sigh because his body didn't feel well enough yet to rush over to Chiyou's side and be a good parental figure. Someone needed to watch over Chiyou-kun so he could make it to the studio tomorrow or the next day. So...he'd take that responsibility and call Chiyou's manager in the morning.

That was when a small sticky note inside Izzy's brain poked out and reminded him that he was going to say a few choice words to Chiyou's manager! Mr. Manager went on many vacations would not due! At least not in Izzy's eyes. Especially if Chiyou-kun was going to reach for a higher star. Izzy smiled thoughtfully wondering what the boy's new music would be like. It always made him happy to hear new music by his stars....former ones included.

"Alright." said Michi as tossed the first back over his shoulder then he picked up the sleeping boy. "Let's go! We can put him into a wheel chair once we reach the desk on this floor and I'll carry him into the limo."

Izzy slowly stood up once Michi had Chiyou safe in his strong arms. Then, waited for Akihiko. Yes, they were finally going home with one extra but well Izzy wouldn't leave Chiyou alone while he was so tired. As Michi walked by Izzy gave the angelic boy a small kiss on his soft forehead. Such an adorable young man...He really had tender thoughts for his young former star but more like a parent and not anything deeper. But that is how it always had been at least in Izzy's mind.

But then he glanced at Akihiko with curious eyes and thought to himself that it was surprising to see Akihiko be so nice to Chiyou. Ok maybe it was odd to see him so nice to everyone here. Was it an act? Or was that real? Well, Izzy liked to think that the warmth that Akhiko shared with him was real...

His cheeks blushed just a bit more as he thought about the charismatic man. Wishing he just had some time alone with him. But...again...that probably would not be the case for a long while. There was so much to do before the Charity Event. Izzy just wished he could shoulder his full load but they wouldn't let him until he was fully recovered.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 am

User Image

"Me? Sick and twisted? You must think you're speaking into a mirror, Naoko. And I never said I would touch anyone. I've no intention of harming anyone, like you seem intent to assume." he spat back. It was quickly building up to a fight between the two of them. Mostly, because Hayato felt that the pianist wasn't listening to him. He didn't intend to touch anyone, other than Naoko. However, it was all based on the vocalist's definition of 'touch'. '******** up', 'threaten', 'harass', and 'have his way with' were not included in the word 'touch'.
But, of course, there had to be some interruption.
Always, with the damned interruption!
Naoko was a lucky kitten...
Eyes wide and innocent looking, he turned to Yamada.
"I...I apologize for the piano...but things aren't as they seem!" he protested. After all, he hadn't actually threatened Naoko or anyone else. Naoko had twisted his words.
All that had gone on...was a spat between ex-lovers. Easily enough said that Hayato was more the victim.
After all, Naoko had been putting words in his mouth, Naoko had 'mental issues', Naoko had a history of troublesome behavior. Hayato just wanted to love to poor little blond, and protect him.
Such was the logic of Hayato.
"If you want me to stay away, then very well. I'll be gone. For the record, though...I want you to have a great performance, Naoko. I want it for all of you. I'm...sorry." he bowed his head and walked toward the door, stepping around Naoko and Shou's lackey...er...assistant.
Silently, he walked down the hall.

Hn...it's just fine. Hayato thought. After all...come the Charity Event, I can have all the fun I want, per Matsumoto-san's agreement.

Besides, nobody had said anything about him staying away during the event, either. He would have to pop into the dressing room for a visit, it seemed.
If...he could remember who's dressing room was who's. That was the worst part during events like that....

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 pm

"Touch, ********, screw, threaten, antagonize, stalk, harass, torment, annoy, meddle." Naoko's list seemed endless. "If I so much as learn you were in the same room with them and they didn't approve..."
But then the blond's words were cut short when Yamada suddenly entered.
Strangely, while Hayato went on and on and on in regards to an explanation and his exit... the pianist said nothing.
Only after the vocalist was gone, did he finally speak his mind.
"Arigatou, Yamada-san..." Naoko spoke with a sigh as he stood and made his way over to Shou's assistant. "I was staying to finish up this song... I'd just sent Ryu to the dorms. I figured it'd take me about half an hour but... as you can see... I was interrupted."
By now he was at the other man's side and was heading towards the dorm with him.
"Hayato-san and I have a bad history, as was probably evident. I'm trying to keep that history out of my personal life and my professional life... it just doesn't seem to be working..." sighing again, the blond shook his head. "Sometimes... I just wish he'd stayed in that coma..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:27 pm

"Hope it's a big limo..." Akihiko teased, carefully putting an arm around Izzy's waist, allowing the man to lean against him as they started toward the door. "If you could help get Chiyou downstairs, I'll have the limo wait for you to get your bag, Mici-kun."
As the headed to the front desk on the floor, and waited to get the young musician a wheelchair, Narcissus found himself sighing.
"And here," he whispered to Izzy. "I thought we might get a moment alone... no such luck, ne?" the musician asked with a half smile. "Still... I guess there's time for that later..."
Of course, he'd rather it not BE later.
It wasn't really Narcissus that needed to be with Izzy... the man knew it was the other way around. Right now, Izzy Lucky needed someone he could trust and rely on and, while perhaps the musician wasn't the best choice...
He was a choice.
Before long, they were in the limo. Akihiko had made sure that Izzy was sitting comfortably beside him. Though... perhaps half leaning on the musician was a better depiction, since the young Koyasu didn't want Izzy sitting on his own yet.
Chiyou was laying on the seat across from them, where, no doubt, Michi would soon sit as well.
"So..." Akihiko whispered, one arm around Izzy comfortingly. "Did you have some good dreams while I was away?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games