Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:23 am
*pulls out a handkerchief and makes sure he's not gushing while Karrie comes out with the pie and cookies*
Oh... pie....

*wanders off to get a plate*

*keeps staring* eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 am
-walks over to Draa and scratches him behind the ears- What's wrong, little guy?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am
*smiles absently at Dame and goes back in the kitchen to get the tray of scones* This is all I made for tonight. I'll probably bring more by tomorrow. *comes back out with the tray, finally noticing Dame's shirt and smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 am
*gets a nice view right down dame's shirt as she scratches behind his ear*
......... *nosebleed*

*avoids looking back at Dame while he digs around for some utensils*
If you get overheated easily, why did you volunteer to help with the baking? You know the saying, "If you can't stand the heat..."

...boobies...

*eye twitch*
That's very observant of you, Draa.

*pulls out a knife and fork from a drawer, then carefully slices into the pie, making sure he doesn't burn himself*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 am
What? -puts her hands on her hips- Why is everyone looking or smiling at me funny all of the sudden? stressed

Boobies? -looks down at where Draa is staring and laughs- rofl You silly grunny. I forgot about that. -shrugs then pats him and turns towards Karrie and Tes- Well, because it was a nice gesture. And I don't mind baking. Just because I get overheated doesn't mean I have to stop doing things involving the kitchen completely.

-struts over to Karrie while saying this, trails a finger down his chest- Like a certain chef... twisted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am
*puts the scones on the counter and grabs some napkins for Draa* I'm done for the day as soon as I finish cleaning up...

*puts his head up on the counter and sniffs the scones*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:42 am
*points the knife at Velcore threateningly*
Get away from those! scream

You didn't have to turn away gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 am
-turns to Tes, hands on her hips- Tes! Be nice to Velcore! -kneels and pats her knee- Aww, come here, Draa. I wouldn't shun you on purpose, silly.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 am
*backs off a little, still staring at the scones*

You don't need any, Velcore. You already ate most of the first batch of dough. *picks the tray up and puts it in the display case* I'll go finish cleaning up. *goes back into the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 am
I'll help you, sweetie. -goes into the back with Karrie and helps him clean up, smacking him playfully with one of the rags-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:52 am
I'll be nice when he keeps his dirty dragon snout out of the sweets stressed
*takes a seat at the counter with a slice of pie. After cutting a bite off with his fork, he blows on it to make sure it's not too hot to eat before placing it in his mouth. Without looking up, he savors the bite and gives Karrie a thumbs up*

*hops over to Dame with one paw over his nose, but then she leaves to the kitchen*
gonk Tease!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 am
*looks sadly at the display case*

*quickly cleans up the kitchen, putting the leftover ingredients in the fridge* So Dame, are you planning on going home tonight, or would you like to stay over again? *smiles at her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 am
-grins at Karrie wickedly- twisted What do you think?

-giggles and comes out of the kitchen, pausing at the door to flip her skirt up in the back at Karrie and then enters the main area, going back to Draa. -plops down cross-legged in front of him, gesturing for him to come to her-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 am
.... eek *holds his paw more tightly under his nose, getting a clear view up dame's skirt in her position. He continues hopping over, not sure whether he'd prefer to keep looking up her skirt or down her shirt* eek

This is some good pie.

... yes it is.... eek  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 am
-comes in with a big bag of fresh-baked doughnuts from the Makai Lounge and Apartments, and sets the bag on the counter-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games